Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

woman = beautiful + strong?

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

It's funny to see that untrue assumption that if a woman does weights it's going to bulk her up. I got really into weights a few years ago and never had a better more toned firm body. I love when I'm in the gym and see a woman using heavy weights and not those stupid bloody pink 1kg ones.

To bulk up with weights takes a lot of work and changing your diet and proper dedication.

It's funny how some men in this thread almost take it as a personal affront that women might want to bulk up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Tigger99 wrote: »
    It's funny to see that untrue assumption that if a woman does weights it's going to bulk her up. I got really into weights a few years ago and never had a better more toned firm body. I love when I'm in the gym and see a woman using heavy weights and not those stupid bloody pink 1kg ones.

To bulk up with weights takes a lot of work and changing your diet and proper dedication.

It's funny how some men in this thread almost take it as a personal affront that women might want to bulk up.

I don't actually think any one brought up any thing about women doing weights. I think women should do weights, as you said, most women will find it very hard to bulk up to the extent I'm talking about. But anyway, apparently this thread isn't about muscular women

Advertisement