Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny (Bungie)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Taken from Bungie Forums

Crota gets Atheoned..

Poor lobring123... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

ghostchant wrote: »
    Poor lobring123... :P

:pac:

It's not really a cheese, more of a lag issue. He ended up glitching off the edge.

This seems to be a pretty good strategy:

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Anyone on now to do any of the raids ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Any PS4 players lvl27+ looking to be Sherpa'd through the VoG Normal Mode tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Jasper79

Cormac... wrote: »
    Any PS4 players lvl27+ looking to be Sherpa'd through the VoG Normal Mode tonight?

What time were you thinking? still haven't tried VOG yet, level 27 warlock.

Jasper79 wrote: »
    What time were you thinking? still haven't tried VOG yet, level 27 warlock.

*Token "are you part of the Boards.ie clan in my signature?" question here*

*Token "are you part of the Boards.ie clan in my signature?" question here*

I am indeed, gamer tag irishm

Jasper79 wrote: »
    I am indeed, gamer tag irishm

Ok, it'll probably be around 9pm or so, I'll use PS4 messaging to schedule it

Ok, it'll probably be around 9pm or so, I'll use PS4 messaging to schedule it

Ah okay cool thanks, might be bit early for me this time but might get on.

• Advertisement

Crotas End Hard Mode Sword Bearing Hunter Technique:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Got Dragon's Breath from an engram yesterday (cheers Masterbator Rahool), was wondering how it compares to other launchers?

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Got Dragon's Breath from an engram yesterday (cheers Masterbator Rahool), was wondering how it compares to other launchers?

I upgraded it a decent bit.... it's OK.... not exactly as great in PvE as G-Horn or as good in PvP as Truth but it seems to give the best Damage output or at least tied with Hunger of Crota.... I prefer LMGs and I prefer Exotic Primaries and Snipers so It's been in my vault after some token use once I unlocked the solar ability. If you have no 1/2 way decent heavies it's good. But I cannot say I would highly recommend speccing your build around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

anyone up for doing the weekly strike? PSN: calvinleong

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lads there are 3 or 4 of us that are doing the THORN bounty tonite in the Crucible to cheese it. Anyone welcome at about 9 bells.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭onlyTobes

Anyone doing VoG (norm/hard) or CE (norm) tonight, I can tag along.
    Haven't finished Crota yet, & need to 2 pieces of raid gear + lots of shards to hit 32. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Anyone doing VoG (norm/hard) or CE (norm) tonight, I can tag along.
    Haven't finished Crota yet, & need to 2 pieces of raid gear + lots of shards to hit 32. :(

Join the gang mate, I need so many CE shards its laughable tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Lads there are 3 or 4 of us that are doing the THORN bounty tonite in the Crucible to cheese it. Anyone welcome at about 9 bells.

Well there's a nice surprise, I'll get in on some of this.

I need thorn too, but doubt I'd be on for 9

I probably should've bought the expansion pass with Destiny when I first got it..might consider buying it in a few days :P

Anybody ever tried farming for Legendary engrams?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I probably should've bought the expansion pass with Destiny when I first got it..might consider buying it in a few days :P

Yes. But it's a slow and painful process. Legendaries don't drop very often from strikes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I don't think you can really farm for Legendary engrams. You really just continue to play the game e.g. Strikes, bounties and PvP and if you are lucky a Legendary Engram will drop.

Trying to find a decent spot to farm..only found the one on Venus and all I've gotten is a ton of greens and blues :pac: just need better armour so I can level up and do raids, night falls etc

• Registered Users Posts: 27,900 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Trying to find a decent spot to farm..only found the one on Venus and all I've gotten is a ton of greens and blues :pac: just need better armour so I can level up and do raids, night falls etc

What level are you ? Why not buy it from the vanguard ?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Depending on level you're probably better of doing strikes or if you're a little higher the strike playlists.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

We're is this spot on Venus ? How often do the greens and blues drop ? Need a load of Titan and hunter armour to breakdown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭SouthTippBass

I also, have the Thorn crucible bounty to complete. But I won't be around for 21:00 tonight, any chance of another group running it sometime tomorrow?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    What level are you ? Why not buy it from the vanguard ?
    currently levelling up vanguard to lvl 2 so that i can buy it from there. also need the vanguard currency. im lvl 24
    Depending on level you're probably better of doing strikes or if you're a little higher the strike playlists.
    yeah, ill probs just grind it out with strikes from now on to try and get some decent drops
    Mcsirl wrote: »
    We're is this spot on Venus ? How often do the greens and blues drop ? Need a load of Titan and hunter armour to breakdown
    if you follow the road to the right where you spawn, you should come to a large buiding that has a servitor spawn and a few other things. you just kill those, go outside, jump onto the outer door frame and then double jump to the vent thingy, they'll respawn again. probs a better description on youtube if you search it

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

currently levelling up vanguard to lvl 2 so that i can buy it from there. also need the vanguard currency. im lvl 24

yeah, ill probs just grind it out with strikes from now on to try and get some decent drops

Just grind out the highest level of strike playlist you feel comfortable with and buy them from the vanguard with the marks you get. I'd bet money you'll find a few decent drops along the way too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Finally finished our second Crota, sword bearer pressure's a nightmare. Had 3 different people do it and by the end they all sounded so down lol, once you have your strat down it all just comes down to one man.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement