Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2014 Future Endeavoured Thread *Updated August 8*

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

No idea how he lasted so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome your new IMPACT Wrestling ring announcer, Roberrrrrt Jussssssttttttiiin.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I always liked Justin, but if this means more Lilian then I am ok with that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It was a budget cut the dogs on the street knew. Lillian only got one extra year on her contract too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

No matter what you think of him, you can't deny he was the absolute best at saying "THE UNDERTAKER"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

No matter what you think of him, you can't deny he was the absolute best at saying "THE UNDERTAKER"

Plus 1, i liked the guy. Seems like a huge wrestling fan too and not just some guy who can speak well that has no clue of the business. I wish him well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

GzQpvw0.png

From the October 9, 1995 Nitro.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Insideandout

Shame to hear about Robert's release. He seemed like such a big wrestling fan, it must have been his dream job.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

This news makes me sad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

http://wrestlingnews.co/the-great-khali-released/

Khali moved to alumni section.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Before anyone asks Brad Maddox was moved the Alumni section of the WWE.com when he was fired as Raw GM.

Wouldn't be surprised if they released him though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I wouldn't be surprised if Khali got kept on in some sort of ambassadorial role, but I wouldn't weep if he was done in ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'll be shocked if he is done altogether with the company. He is worth a hell of a lot to them in Asia and especially India. They will find something for him to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

He was never as compelling to watch as when he came into the company first against The Undertaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Greatest World Champion of the modern era.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Can't believe there are people online saying good things about Khali's time in the ring.

He could barely move, sure as **** couldn't wrestle and in general he was plain awful.

Sure he was passable as a monster heel freak of nature, but giving him the WHC made me want to stop watching Smackdown.

The one upside however, is we got this;

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

I don't think that this is the first time that Khali has been put in the Alumni section. I seem to remember reading/ hearing that he only works sporadically for the WWE before heading home to work on other projects.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Did someone on here not mention that he was training to become a policeman in India? I think it might say that on his Wikipedia page even. He has been in a number of movies as well.

Advertisement