Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2014 Future Endeavoured Thread *Updated August 8*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Angron wrote: »
    Didn't see that coming. I wonder what he did.

Assaulted another employee.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

rovert wrote: »
    I mean who, and what was it over.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Jaysus.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Isn't that the point of wrestling ;)

Angron wrote: »
    I mean who, and what was it over.

His destiny?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Who will Kofi wrestle now?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Not shocked he was cut, but shocked as to why...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Bye bye ALLLLLBERRTO DEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL RRRRRIIO....

Wonder who the altercation was with?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I knew he was on the way out, but done for unprofessional conduct? That's nuts!
    I wonder will we find out who the employee was.

It's funny how often Orton has been brought up on unprofessional conduct and there he is coming off of yet another Wrestlemania main-event.

It really does seem that the network has WWE just picking people off for any reason they can though. Oh and by the way this new network thing is only 9.99 if you're planning on getting it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

Wonder what went on there. Did he have a bust up with Cara again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,389 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Del Rio has been in some great matches as of late, knew he wanted out but shocked he was cut before his contract was up

In fairness assaulting a fellow employee is gross misconduct in any job in the world and given their cost cutting, they need very little excuse to fire someone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

You'd like to think if he went for anybody it'd be Vince but it was probably just Dolph Ziggler.

Refresh my memory again on all Orton's bad things please

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ah here, I want to be able to sleep tonight :pac:

Charlie Haas: Not fired for breaking Lillian Garcia's spine in half on live TV

Christian: Not fired for being the most meh wrestler ever.

Both (possibly let's wait and see, Diabhal's legal team) worse than whatever ADR did.

Trashing hotel rooms.
    Being a d!ck to fans
    S#itting in someone's bag
    And a whole lot more. You can pin point his (very short and few) suspensions on the WWE network.

Waiting to see Rio Del Alberto and his personal ring announcer Rick Rodgers debut in the Impact Zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Noooooooooo I liked Del Rio, even his face turn, good wrestler capable of a fine match, disappointed to say the least, in saying that he was given a hell of a lot of ball to run with which he failed to do.

Charlie Haas: Not fired for breaking Lillian Garcia's spine in half on live TV

Christian: Not fired for being the most meh wrestler ever.

Both (possibly let's wait and see, Diabhal's legal team) worse than whatever ADR did.

Why the hate for Christian Diabhal Beag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Well that's a such a shame.

I know others weren't crazy about him, but from the get go I was a Del Rio fan. The guy was dependable and a natural heel. He carried himself in such a great way and made himself appear to be the real deal right from the start. He just had "it", that spark that makes you a superstar and stand out from the rest.

Even when he turned face it worked, which was a shock to the system considering how natural he was as a heel. It was also refreshing to see someone from Mexico not be given the lucha tag.

He may have become his own worse enemy and became disinterested in the sport, but I still enjoyed his matches more than other guys on the roster. It was my kind of style, not too flashy but very smooth and stiff without taking the piss.

Conspiracy theorists are pointing out WWE didn't list Alberto''s real name or wished him the best in his future endeavours.

Why the hate for Christian Diabhal Beag?

I'll bring it up in another thread when it pops up (runs from scene)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Conspiracy theorists are pointing out WWE didn't list Alberto''s real name or wished him the best in his future endeavours.

Same guys who think Punk will be back next time Raw rolls into Chi-town? :p

Same guys who think Punk will be back next time Raw rolls into Chi-town? :p

AJ Styles will return at Bound for Glory.

The rumor currently is that Del Rio got into an altercation with Randy Orton

The rumor currently is that Del Rio got into an altercation with Randy Orton

I really hope this is true! Mr. Unprofessional conduct himself pointing the finger.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I liked Del Rio in the ring but the most interesting thing about him for me was Ricardo

Most people here don't watch WWE Main Event probably but his match on Tuesday was interesting. He played babyface against Jack Swagger as they were close to the Mexican border:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭bradlente

foxerv1 wrote: »
    Wonder who the altercation was with?

Workey Mcworkerson?

Advertisement