Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who Lunch; Cake, Bovril and Penguins...

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Das Kitty wrote: »
    The gym was another part of the dream. There was no actual cheating scenes in the dream, I just knew I was. A bit gipped I suppose!

Last time I was pregnant I was dreaming I was riding a penis-shrub. It was a shrub that had cocks growing on it.

I may have spat coffee at my laptop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭shalalala

****. Tablets are useless for facebook stalking. Gah damn like button

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

shalalala wrote: »
    ****. Tablets are useless for facebook stalking. Gah damn like button

I hope that got hit on a recent photo/post and not when you get into really old photos and the like- then you just look really creepy.

How so Joe wrote: »
    I hope that got hit on a recent photo/post and not when you get into really old photos and the like- then you just look really creepy.

What about someone that isn't even your friend?:eek:

Ooh, that depends! Is it someone you know in real life who isn't friends on Facebook?
    Either way, yeah, the like button sucks for that kind of thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

remove the like?

krudler wrote: »
    remove the like?

I think they still get the notification though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

The old FB app on the iPhone was the pits. It would have "people you might know" at the top and you wouldnt notice adding people while you were scrolling until you got "Someone has accepted your friend request" :eek:

I did remove the like. Hoping to block the person but that isn't working for me :mad: Hope everyone else is having a more productive day then me! Just head melted with staying in again. I am so incredibly bored. I want to be better so I can go back to work. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Come on shalala spill... is it an ex?

• Advertisement

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Come on shalala spill... is it an ex?

No not an ex of mine anyway. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭xLexie

I did remove the like. Hoping to block the person but that isn't working for me :mad: Hope everyone else is having a more productive day then me! Just head melted with staying in again. I am so incredibly bored. I want to be better so I can go back to work. :(
    The shame! That and accidentally poking people.

No not an ex of mine anyway. :o
    Awh you'll drive yourself mad looking at other girls. Does he still have contact with her?

One of my boyfriend's exes unfriended me a while ago. I was pretty pissed off, cuz she was also one of my classmates and a work colleague, but what can ya do!
    I might go like some of her stuff now...

Awh you'll drive yourself mad looking at other girls. Does he still have contact with her?

Out of sheer boredom. I have been out of work 2 weeks! Just kill me now like.

Nope. There was a lot of drama surrounding things to do with her last year but I doubt she is even aware. She is one of the more silent exes. But trust me. The others made up for it! I am a nice person I swear

xLexie wrote: »
    The shame! That and accidentally poking people.
    I dont think i've ever been poked. Do people do that?

One of my boyfriend's exes unfriended me a while ago. I was pretty pissed off, cuz she was also one of my classmates and a work colleague, but what can ya do!
    I might go like some of her stuff now...
    My friends ex deleted me too when they broke up. Meh.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'll poke you any time

Ella wrote: »
    Yeah! I have one or two aul poking buddies! It's so easy to accidentally poke someone with Facebook on your phone though. A guy from college poked me a while ago, weird since we were never the best of friends (ie only spoke when we were drunk) but he looks nice so I poked him back. Obviously he was creeping and accidentally poked me. I just hope he realised he poked first!

I have a running poke war with my sister and several of my friends.
    I only poke those few, though, and just because it's a long-running thing. I don't poke anyone new.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

My friends ex deleted me too when they broke up. Meh.

I don't even delete my own exes. I like watching their lifes crumble without me and the mingers they end up with. :cool:

Facebook much be the worst thing to ever happen to relationships for people looking up their partners ex, looking up your own ex, looking up your exes new partner etc...

When did we all so openly become stalkers? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

No-one ever pokes me either :(

I don't even delete my own exes. I like watching their lifes crumble without me and the mingers they end up with. :cool:

Facebook much be the worst thing to ever happen to relationships for people looking up their partners ex, looking up your own ex, looking up your exes new partner etc...

When did we all so openly become stalkers? :eek:
    For me, Facebook just allowed me to do what I would have done at work anyways.
    Myself and my boyfriend, his two exes, my ex and my ex's ex all worked in the same place.
    And I think Facebook just allows people to look up online what they generally would have asked mutual friends and acquaintances about. :)

For me, Facebook just allowed me to do what I would have done at work anyways.
    Myself and my boyfriend, his two exes, my ex and my ex's ex all worked in the same place.
    And I think Facebook just allows people to look up online what they generally would have asked mutual friends and acquaintances about. :)

That sounds like hell!

Out of sheer boredom. I have been out of work 2 weeks! Just kill me now like.

Nope. There was a lot of drama surrounding things to do with her last year but I doubt she is even aware. She is one of the more silent exes. But trust me. The others made up for it! I am a nice person I swear

I believe ya! :D
    Do his exes cause a lot of bother for ye? That's not on like.

A friend poked me but i'd no idea when he'd done it, so looked rightly odd when i poked him back

This thread will self destruct is 5, 4, 3.....

Who wants to start the new one? and what's is gunna be called?

That sounds like hell!

Wasn't that bad - it was a supermarket and only two of them are left now. Big store and relations were generally good. :)

Ooh, new thread? Loungers who Lunch: using fancy appliances?

I believe ya! :D
    Do his exes cause a lot of bother for ye? That's not on like.

A friend poked me but i'd no idea when he'd done it, so looked rightly odd when i poked him back

They did. And his friends. The exes have gone bye bye now. His friends are just a pain. I swear. I did nothing wrong!:confused:

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'll poke you any time
    Please dont :(:mad:

• Advertisement

Think y'all should start a petition for daddy xlexie "operation baby lamb" and if said petition is successful I pledge to name baby lamb after the top poster in this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement