Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U2 Mini Android 4.0 Media Player ca. €15 delivered @ DealExtreme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

groom wrote: »
    So...? Is it stock related or quality related? I've got mails saying both

I would think it was neither, probably a pricing error and then realised they could not get them and sell them at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

They told me I could keep the item and have a refund. :pac:
    We greatly apologize for trouble this has brought to you, you may keep the item and we will refund the value of sku 145864 for you, for PayPal orders please expect 1 to 5 business days for refund to reach your account, and Credit Card refund typically takes 3 to 7 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭long_b

And you have it in your paw ?

long_b wrote: »
    And you have it in your paw ?

No, but maybe it has been dispatched already, I don't know..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

Yeah I got that one too. Getting my hopes up that it was in the post along with a refund. Best of both worlds but then got a follow up saying -

We're sorry for a wrong email sent to you around the HongKong time 11:30 a.m., please just ignore it and keep the following one as the right one.....

If you didn't get the follow up mail then maybe yours is in the post :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Yeah I got that one too. Getting my hopes up that it was in the post along with a refund. Best of both worlds but then got a follow up saying -

We're sorry for a wrong email sent to you around the HongKong time 11:30 a.m., please just ignore it and keep the following one as the right one.....

Bought a lamp with my 5 dollar voucher lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

Same here about the keeping the item and getting the refund....:D possibly still gonna get it but i doubt...

I didnt get a $5 voucher tho :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Yup, same as. First an email saying they didn't have enough stock, another saying I'll get it plus a refund. Nothing about the 5er voucher and no PayPal refund yet. Its a bit of a mess but I'm in no rush. I'm prob gonna get the Uhost2 anyway. Would have been nice to fool around with the Mk802 first tho, ah well..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭steve_r

Me too.

I've never dealt with them before. Is it worth my while picking something else with the voucher or should I just leave it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

steve_r wrote: »
    Me too.

I've never dealt with them before. Is it worth my while picking something else with the voucher or should I just leave it?

I bought a lot of stuff off DX over the years, they are at are at very least a genuine company. I have never had any outstading issues (I had some delayed packages, faluty items etc but they all got sorted in the end)

I dont use them so much anymore because i find ebay cheaper. But If you have a voucher you should def pick up something.

• Advertisement

steve_r wrote: »
    Me too.

I've bought from them a few times with no issues. Use the voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

If any one does not want to use there voucher fell free to pm me the code thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

If any one does not want to use there voucher fell free to pm me the code thanks :D
    Or to me!

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I checked my account online.
    Order is canceled but I've received no email or voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

My e-mail and $5 voucher went into my spam in Gmail so worth checking there kids..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Basq wrote: »
    My e-mail and $5 voucher went into my spam in Gmail so worth checking there kids..

All I have is about 2000 copies of an email entitled "Kiss to you my new friend" from "Angelina", perhaps related? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

djmarkus wrote: »
    All I have is about 2000 copies of an email entitled "Kiss to you my new friend" from "Angelina", perhaps related? :)

Slut was trying it on with me for ages. I knew she was a galloping maggot. Glad i didn't meet her a third time.

Cood call. :D

Let's see what ye can come up with for $5.

http://dx.com/p/computer-fatigue-eyestrain-reducing-desktop-decoration-rabbit-38158

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Edward Scissorhands called.. he wants his lawn decoration back!

feck....i found mine in there too...i was hoping it was gonna be sent to me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,628 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

ok, for $5 I'm thinking maybe get two of these:
    http://dx.com/p/safety-driving-anti-sleep-alarm-black-3-x-ag13-168419
    just in case I fall asleep twice...

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

astrofluff wrote: »
    ok, for $5 I'm thinking maybe get two of these:
    http://dx.com/p/safety-driving-anti-sleep-alarm-black-3-x-ag13-168419
    just in case I fall asleep twice...

Put one on backwards, in case your head falls back when you fall asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭mono_mac

Put one on backwards, in case your head falls back when you fall asleep.
    So I used voucher for lamp and just got email asking for payment

mono_mac wrote: »
    So I used voucher for lamp and just got email asking for payment

I spent my $5 voucher on a Plants vs. Zombies keyring and a SD card reader and they're also looking for payment off me.

Checked my status online and my order says "awaiting payment"

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭spongerobinson

i ordered a couple of ipod and audio cables with my $5 voucher, and likewise it says awaiting payment...haven't received any notification of that tho, so heres hoping it might still go through!

edit: just got an email now saying my order is awaiting payment!

My refund just came through now. Haven't tried to buy anything with the voucher code yet.

Just got another email looking for payment so I contacted customer service with order number and voucher number.

will post if I hear anything back.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

is there any media player on there worth buying so ? im thinking of going with a Roku box off amazon for 50 euro.

is there any media player on there worth buying so ? im thinking of going with a Roku box off amazon for 50 euro.

that device is for streaming only...you cant connect a harddrive or usb stick to it and play the files from there...also im not sure how much of the advertised content would be available in Ireland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

my tv plays direct from a harddrive anyway so im only looking to get the streaming from web stuff.....possibliy youtube bbc iplayer etc if thats realistic

Advertisement