Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My News

Options
1414243444547»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I got everything sorted out. Banks, numerous cards, fecked up orders, EVERYTHING!

I've been on the go since yesterday and I'm wrecked. Had steak, chips and a pint if milk so I'm happy.

Going to head to bed early. I'm actually looking forward to it, regardless of being a dry bastard because of it.

Also the cold weather has destroyed my lips and they're sore. Nobody's gonna want the shift off me atm. I'm sick of this ****e Irish weather. It only seems to be getting worse ffs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

KKkitty wrote: »
    Well what I had in mind did involve spreading alright. Nothing like a woman putting a bit of meat between baps hehe

Well yes, I would bet you love a bit of horse me....ok thats enough.:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Steve O wrote: »

Well yes, I would bet you love a bit of horse me....ok thats enough.:P
    I knew you wouldn't last furlong haha

I knew you wouldn't last furlong haha

You'd be a foal to challenge me to a pun war.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

Update on todays news. sitting in the pub with my boyfriend ignoring me. watching the match. really nice evening. all i need now is someone to come slap me in the face and then i can cry.

• Advertisement

You'd be a foal to challenge me to a pun war.
    It's going good to firm so far though. I'm good to stirrup stuff. Don't take any ofFENCE to it. As you can see I'm far from stable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

They can. Its called bodybuilding :pac:

Durty rioders that just ooze manliness.. and copious amounts of creatine and fake tan. Sexeh :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

News update:

Today is Tuesday, morphine day seems to be nearly over. I did not really member Tuesday acos of the injection in my bum. Injection I said.. nothing else Mr Fallon.

So anyways I just had the Bestest ever cup of tea, you know when you think you will never ever never be able to eat anything ever without it coming back up turbo super booster fast.. and you decide to try a twinchy sip of tea to see.. oh heavens..It stayed in my tummy.. yummy.. I'm alive.

During morphing I saw a huge spider running across the bottom of my bed, he was big and fast I got a fright. But I was to sick to jump or scream. I think he or she was just a pretend imaginable spider acos morphine is very strong.

So yeah, morphine made my headache dreaded. I'm still funny and dizzy weird a bit but I think I'm always a bit dizzy.

The end

fox

It's going good to firm so far though. I'm good to stirrup stuff. Don't take any ofFENCE to it. As you can see I'm far from stable.

Neigh bother, my mane concern is your posts are galloping out of control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

foxinsox wrote: »
    News update:

Today is Tuesday, morphine day seems to be nearly over. I did not really member Tuesday acos of the injection in my bum. Injection I said.. nothing else Mr Fallon.

So anyways I just had the Bestest ever cup of tea, you know when you think you will never ever never be able to eat anything ever without it coming back up turbo super booster fast.. and you decide to try a twinchy sip of tea to see.. oh heavens..It stayed in my tummy.. yummy.. I'm alive.

During morphing I saw a huge spider running across the bottom of my bed, he was big and fast I got a fright. But I was to sick to jump or scream. I think he or she was just a pretend imaginable spider acos morphine is very strong.

So yeah, morphine made my headache dreaded. I'm still funny and dizzy weird a bit but I think I'm always a bit dizzy.

The end

fox

Foxy you so crazy

• Advertisement

Neigh bother, my mane concern is your posts are galloping out of control.
    Maybe we should whip these puns in the bud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

My news,

I haven't slept in 48 hours because drinking. I like drinking, especially with my new college friends because they are fun.
    I now have no phone or house keys or money or dignity.
    One of my friends peed all over my other friends new fabric sofa because of alcohol and then got sick on it too, again, because of alcohol. It was hilarious and he doesn't remember it. I peed a bit myself from laughing. I only got home now. I am very tired.

I have no work to do this week and I think I have a week off next week :D I might drink some more.

Maybe we should whip these puns in the bud.

I think you're right, unless anyone can findus some more? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Sorry guys, this thread has turned into an off topic discussion thread and AH isn't the place for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement