Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My News

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

My news:

It is the weekend.

I got up at 7am this morning. The sunrise was nice. I made a bagel for breakfast. It was nice.

Now I will go for a walk. I hope it will be nice.

Vale Dicere,
    keith69
    nice kisses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

My news thus far -

I was woken up by my sister, to be told that our friend, who came over for a few drinks last night, decided it would be a great idea to get up, walk across the room, and píss on the floor while we were asleep. He then left the house and denied it. Freak.

I didn't get much sleep due to my sisters and their friends drinking. I had a bottle of wine, but stayed sober and was in bed by 2am due to being in work today.

My dog decided that she wanted my fluffy slipper, and bit my foot until I kicked it off. It now resides in her dog bed.

I'm supposed to be making breakfast/lunch, getting dressed for work and doing my hair and make up, but I'm too lazy, so I'm in a duvet fort on my couch.

That is all for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

My news....had a nice lie in this morning, but that was interrupted when my 5 year old daughter threw a strop downstairs. Peace again, she's gone out with her mum for a while so I'm lazing on the couch drinking coffee. Driving to the west in an hour to visit the outlaws, might try and watch a movie while they all reel off the "remember the time" stories about people I have no idea who they are. Tomorrow I'll go to PC World and pick out things that I'd buy if I ever get money - laptop, camera, games console, bluray player.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

Went to the cinema last night, with my friend and another one who I havent seen in months!
    Weve known each other since we were 4 so we're really close, both just had a lot going on.
    We laughed non stop, went for drinks after and laughed some more. Really enjoyed seeing them!
    Then I wasnt arsed going home to my apartment so I stayed in my parents. Went to bed at 11pm and cried until 3am....
    Woke up this morning and my eyelids are swollen and I look really funny. Im a total emotional robot so it felt good to have a good cry, feel much better today!

Woke up at 10am and came home, Ill head back to my parents again this afternoon!
    Ive decided Im going to cut my hair, Its halfway down my back and I really like having long hair, but I heard about a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer.
    Think you need to chop off 12 inches in a ponytail, sure its got no use on my head!
    My uncle lives abroad and says if I do it, he'll donate 200 to the charity too, I just need to show him before and after shots! :)

My boring ass news that nobody gives a poo about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ccheidi

Went to the cinema last night, with my friend and another one who I havent seen in months!
    Weve known each other since we were 4 so we're really close, both just had a lot going on.
    We laughed non stop, went for drinks after and laughed some more. Really enjoyed seeing them!
    Then I wasnt arsed going home to my apartment so I stayed in my parents. Went to bed at 11pm and cried until 3am....
    Woke up this morning and my eyelids are swollen and I look really funny. Im a total emotional robot so it felt good to have a good cry, feel much better today!

Woke up at 10am and came home, Ill head back to my parents again this afternoon!
    Ive decided Im going to cut my hair, Its halfway down my back and I really like having long hair, but I heard about a charity that makes wigs for children with cancer.
    Think you need to chop off 12 inches in a ponytail, sure its got no use on my head!
    My uncle lives abroad and says if I do it, he'll donate 200 to the charity too, I just need to show him before and after shots! :)

Your story wasn't boring as I took the time to read it! Good luck with hair cut and chin up! ;)

• Advertisement

Ccheidi wrote: »
    Your story wasn't boring as I took the time to read it! Good luck with hair cut and chin up! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

But did you have nachos with cheese at the cinema?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Bit of a weird day yesterday. Woke up like usual and went exploring, stopped at mcDonalds and got a coke float, then after I felt so tired so I went back to the hotel and fell asleep. Woke up with a banging head ache, a fever and I didn't even have enough strength to stand up. kept sleeping and waking up all night, finally fell asleep and woke up on the floor. No idea what was happening but woke up today fine, well a little head ache but it passed.

I think its down to poor diet and general tiredness so today I did a no fried food diet. today went to the cinema to see Jack the giant slayer, not bad but not great maybe suited for kids. well that's all my news.

The end

I didnt.... :( I normally do but I had a huge roll before i went in! So I just got a medium popcorn. I normally get a large because I love cinema popcorn soooo much.

I also ate chocolate buttons and screamed a few times. People around me laughed....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

I'm heading out tonight with a load of people but I'm coming down with a migrane. My vision is going, my left arm and throat are going numb, I'm getting really sensituve to light and in a while I won't be able to string a sentence together to speak.

Took a rake of pills and ate loads in hopes it'll do me some good. Going to sleep for an hour before I have to get up. Hopefully I'll be better then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭cartell_best

Of all the people you could meet. I was in a deli in Carrick-on-Suir today and none other than Lily O Brien (the chocolate maker herself) was next to me at the counter talking to the manager. Just brilliant and she sounded so nice, no wonder her chocolate is soo damn nice :) An artist truly portrays their personality on to their works of art!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Today I am sick! A couple of vomits last night and this morn but none since thank God but feel a bit weak! Was supposed to go out last night but glad I didn't now!

Been in bed most of the day and on the magic 'Toast and flat 7up' remedy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 776 ✭✭✭sellerbarry

My News,
    Got up at 7.30 this morning, went to work. Took hour off to bring junior to swimming lessons. Got home at 1 from work. Wife and son went out and left me and our 12 wk old other son to fend for ourselves. She's still not home yet. I'm getting hungry again. That's my news.:D

kfallon wrote: »
    Today I am sick! A couple of vomits last night and this morn but none since thank God but feel a bit weak! Was supposed to go out last night but glad I didn't now!

:( Oh no.....

At least its not the other end!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

1ZRed wrote: »
    I'm heading out tonight with a load of people but I'm coming down with a migrane. My vision is going, my left arm and throat are going numb, I'm getting really sensituve to light and in a while I won't be able to string a sentence together to speak.

Took a rake of pills and ate loads in hopes it'll do me some good. Going to sleep for an hour before I have to get up. Hopefully I'll be better then

That sounds more like a stroke or heart attack.

:( Oh no.....

At least its not the other end!

That has been strangely quiet today :o

Something may be brewing :( :P

That has been strangely quiet today :o

Something may be brewing :( :P

Dont stray too far from the pot ;)

Dont stray too far from the pot ;)

I won't, trackies are at half mast ready to go :p

Did you have taco chips last night from abrakebabra?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Today i had an awful day at work, truly awful and the fcukers wont give me an extra holiday after taking my last day off for ages :mad: So i ordered pizza when i got home it went embarrassingly bad...

"What pizza would you like?"
    "The sausage fest please.."
    "What?"
    "I mean the meat fest...feast!! Jesus...number 4"

Fuck sake :o:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Steve O

Today i had an awful day at work, truly awful and the fcukers wont give me an extra holiday after taking my last day off for ages :mad: So i ordered pizza when i got home it went embarrassingly bad...

"What?"

Fuck sake :o:o

Be thankful you didn't order a bucks fizz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Due to a breakdown in communications caused by boards.ie falling over on it's àrse, the last three hours spent typing out a PM only have rejected for not meeting the token expiry deadline for broadcast, will now be followed by another three hours of curling up in a ball in the corner, rocking back and forth like gollum's giddy aunt, muttering quietly and repeatedly to oneself-

"stupid hamsters, stupid god damn hamsters".

We apologise for the inconvenience caused and hope to resume normal broadcast as soon as possible.

Two pints in, forgot my ID!!!!! :mad:

"What?"

F[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck sake :o:o

But do you owe someone a tenner?

Did you have taco chips last night from abrakebabra?

If I did I'd say my arse would be like a chewed orange by now

ID *sniggers*

And there was me thinking there's nothing could make me laugh tonight!

Man Izzy :pac:

4 pints in. Non issue! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I was told I look like Scarlet Johannson today. Not gonna argue with that :pac:

• Advertisement

Larianne wrote: »
    I was told I look like Scarlet Johannson today. Not gonna argue with that :pac:

Do you have any archive file photos available? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement