Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My News

Options
  • 18-12-2012 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else think we should have a 'My News' thread on AH?. Like we used to have in primary school. Since I am the OP I will go first.

My News,
    Today I bought a new reclining chair, it is really good. I am now sitting a good two feet higher than I was before and I can now watch TV and look at boards at the same time. I also bought my dad a digital record player for Christmas, it will be funny because he hasn't a clue what a USB stick or a MP3 is. I went to the shop earlier but forgot to get milk and had to go back. Very embarrassing.

That was My News
    Where To

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

What about the weather, we need weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

It is cold. And dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭franktheplank

My news

Today I was supposed to be studying for an exam. Instead I did some shopping and argued with people on the internet about stuff I don't really care about. Also, a nieghbour shot our family dog because he was sick and dying. I was a bit sad but not too much because he was a bit crazy and we never really bonded but I'm looking forward to getting a new one. I had a bath too.

That was my news.
    FrankthePlank

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Today I finished my first day of exams , I'm off on Wednesday and must buy Christmas presents.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I can't even think of anything to say. I went to work...that's about it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

I can't even think of anything to say.
    First time for everything.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭Max Power

My news

Bought €20 worth of petrol and a bag of monster munch.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I saw Seven Psychopaths earlier, it wasn't bad. Christopher Walken is a pretty cool guy.

Oh also I've bought basically none of my Christmas presents yet and I'm busy with college until Thursday. Contemplating just giving everyone cash.

Irish weather

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 388 ✭✭Truncheon Rouge

Wipes nose on woolen uniform sleeve

• Advertisement

Did you come back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Today I worked and made dinner and played league of legends and far cry 3 and then read a bad thread.

My News
    Korvanica

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

My news

A windy branch hit my OH in the face, I laughed, then one of the side mirrors on his car fell out, I laughed some more. He didn't see the funny side, still doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Today I shagged my ex while our kids were in school. Then we went santy shopping. Leaving hers tonight I said hi to her bf.

Pizza for dinner , oh n some beer

Owryan wrote: »
    Today I shagged my ex while our kids were in school. Then we went santy shopping. Leaving hers tonight I said hi to her bf.

Pizza for dinner , oh n some beer
    Poor kids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,952 ✭✭✭Lando Griffin

I went to work too and started off by doing two hours of nothing.
    The OH rang I had put my ham cheese and mustard samwichs in her bag and her salad samichs in mine.
    Every thing else is non news.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Aciiiiiiiiiiid

Today, I

Yesterday

Today once more, forgotten tomorrows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

My news,
    Today was the first day of my Christmas holidays. I bought Eminem tickets for my friend and she was happy then. I had 2 packets of crisps and watched 8 out of ten cats and Jonathan Ross clips on youtube all day. It rained and I think I'm coming down with a cold.

The end.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Got up, pissed around the house, going to bed soon. That's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Today I was told my procedure called a d and c will happen tomorrow. This means fasting after 12 tonight. It was sunny in parts and my sons are keeping me going. I also went on facebook and played games.

That was my news
    KKkitty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Poor kids

Why ? We compensate with expensive presents

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Today I said would be tomorrow and yesterday would of been the same but I never made that decision so today never happened and tomorrow will never happen as it was today,

so I guess I lost out big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I went to work too and started off by doing two hours of nothing.
    The OH rang I had put my ham cheese and mustard samwichs in her bag and her salad samichs in mine.
    Every thing else is non news.
    I've been awake now for a very long time so I honestly don't know what I did.
    It's like my brain has been turned off for a few days. I can't even think. A little scary really. I remember have a glass of Sherry...

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Today I went to work and pretended to look busy between tea breaks and putting up the canteen christmas tree. Then I came home and my boyfriend had made lamb chops for dinner. I ate them. They tasted nice. I sat infront of the fire for the evening and wrote christmas cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

My News

Yesterday after school I went to the bog with my Daddy full stop We were turning the turf full stop It started to rain and we met John Doyle full stop Daddy and John talked for a while about turf and weather full stop

The End

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

coolhull wrote: »
    Got up, pissed around the house, going to bed soon. That's about it.

Clean it up before bed maybe? or leave it soak ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

I like this thread.

Today I woke with good intentions. I made a little list of things I needed to do. Then I acted like an idiot and ended up going home after doing none of the things on the list.

Played rubber duckies with my daughter and went to bed wondering if ill ever learn.

My News

Yesterday after school I went to the bog with my Daddy full stop We were turning the turf full stop It started to rain and we met John Doyle full stop Daddy and John talked for a while about turf and weather full stop

The End
    There's something seriously wrong with this. The Bog in the middle of December?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

My News Today

I write a letter to Satan, I ask for a bike and a surprise.

THE END

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,431 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Today I went to work. Then I came home and lost €50 gambling online. I don't even have €50 to spare........I just got bored and got carried away.
    Now I'm hungry but it's too late to eat so I'll just go to bed.
    Pretty boring day to be honest!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement