Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

liam7831 wrote: »
    Who has the best value on Whitlock outright?

check out http://www.oddschecker.com/darts/pdc-world-championship/pdc-world-championship/winner

it has upto date best odds highlighted for every player

Money placed, Anderson and Thornton e/w, and for a few euros Painter and Wright e/w, big odds on the latter two, would be a shock if either make any inroads...

All 4 still in there, and more surprisingly all in the top 6 averages so far, not that averages in the first round count for anything...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

dont think the winner played tonight anyway weak enough session, caven letting bowles into this so many breaks of throw.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

King to get most 180s 9/2
    Powelay on pp also at 11/4 Beaton, king, Newton and lewis

3 bets for tonight

1/ King over 109.5 checkout 5/6, Beaton to win 3-1 23/10 & Newton over 112.5 checkout 5/6

2/ Under 24.5 180s 10/11

3/ Winstanley over 4.5 180s 6/5

Good luck to anyone gambling this evening, lets hope for some extra chrimbo money & a good night of arrows

• Advertisement

Devastator wrote: »
    3 bets for tonight

1/ King over 109.5 checkout 5/6, Beaton to win 3-1 23/10 & Newton over 112.5 checkout 5/6 140 , 3-0, 135

2/ Under 24.5 180s 10/11 23

3/ Winstanley over 4.5 180s 6/5 10

Good luck to anyone gambling this evening, lets hope for some extra chrimbo money & a good night of arrows

I'll take that, that big Aussie should have had at 1 set, missed few doubles :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 786 ✭✭✭TheNap

Does Aidy Lewis have the easiest side of the draw ?Was gonna throw a tenner e/w on him

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

The pundits are shíte at predicting games. They said Anderson at 9/2 could be a steal, that King would beat Winstanely and all through the tournament they have completely over-estimated the lower-seed in the draws.

This is the biggest tournament in the world. It means everything to them! They sure as hell aren't going to let it slip to some random unseeded lad.

Anyone fancy anything for tonight? bearing that in mind, I'll have a look now

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭jonnygiles

i fancy priestley to beat baxter at 6/4 and pipe to win his match 3-0 at 2s. my tips are up here http://sportsbettingbloggers.wordpress.com/2012/12/19/day-6-betting-tips-pdc-world-championship-darts-live-on-sky-sports/

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nolls14

Had a great day on the Darts betting Yesterday lads. Dean Winstanley to win 3-2 and Colin Osborne to get more 180s than Ilagan. It took him an age to hit one be got 2 near the end.

My tip for is Over5.5 I80s at 11/10 in the Justin Pipe/ Andy Jenkins game

Good luck all.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭dazzler454

May be just a rumour although I have heard certain rumours the VanB is undergoing wrist surgery for chronic fibular tendonitis. Whether this is true or not I am not sure. Was hoping someone could help me out?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nolls14

Some nice tips Johhny. Might have a cheeky punt on Priestly :)

Haven't really gone for the betting during matches, or on things like most 180s or highest checkout. I'm old school, just stuck a tenner on O'Shea e/w at 14 to 1 in the BDO, that's about as exciting as I'll get!

BOHtox wrote: »
    The pundits are shíte at predicting games. They said Anderson at 9/2 could be a steal, that King would beat Winstanely and all through the tournament they have completely over-estimated the lower-seed in the draws.

I personally couldnt pick anything between them so bet them both each way for tournament :D

Tonight :-

1/ Under 24.5 180s 5/6

2/ Lloyd/Young Over 121.5 @ 5/6, Baxter/Priestly Over 123.5 @ 5/6, Pipe/Jenkins Under 5.5 180s @ 5/6

Over 121.5 checkout in Lloyd game is great value I think as Lloyd loves to leave himself on 170...which I really should have done Lloyd for highest checkout of the night aswell...although him & whtlock on same night 1 of them has to hit 170

I personally couldnt pick anything between them so bet them both each way for tournament :D

1/ Under 24.5 180s 5/6 19

2/ Lloyd/Young Over 121.5 @ 5/6, Baxter/Priestly Over 123.5 @ 5/6, Pipe/Jenkins Under 5.5 180s @ 5/6 144, 92, 1

Over 121.5 checkout in Lloyd game is great value I think as Lloyd loves to leave himself on 170...which I really should have done Lloyd for highest checkout of the night aswell...although him & whtlock on same night 1 of them has to hit 170

Well Priestly/Baxter game left bit of sour note for me last night with nether getting a high checkout, although both came close but missed the bull :( Profit for the night anyway

1/ Under 24.5 180s for the session

2/ Walsh (-1) 180s evens, Kim Huybrechts (-1.5) Sets 10/11 & Stuart Kellett (+1.5) Sets @ 4/7

Fingers crossed eh lads

Well Priestly/Baxter game left bit of sour note for me last night with nether getting a high checkout, although both came close but missed the bull :( Profit for the night anyway

1/ Under 24.5 180s for the session 20

2/ Walsh (-1) 180s evens, Kim Huybrechts (-1.5) Sets 10/11 & Stuart Kellett (+1.5) Sets @ 4/7

Fingers crossed eh lads

At least the 180 bets have been doing well so far(4 right,1 wrong)but so far Ive been beating under for the session...time to change tact & go over next time.

1/ Over 31.5(180s) 4/5

2/ Hamilton/Burnett Over (5.5) sets @ 10/11 & Chisnall/Gurney Under (5.5) sets @ 1/2

Very little value in Anderson game that I can see

At least the 180 bets have been doing well so far(4 right,1 wrong)but so far Ive been beating under for the session...time to change tact & go over next time.

1/ Over 31.5(180s) 4/5 (Currently 51 & Anderson/Bowles game still running lol)

2/ Hamilton/Burnett Over (5.5) sets @ 10/11 & Chisnall/Gurney Under (5.5) sets @ 1/2

Very little value in Anderson game that I can see

After successful changing to over 180s this afternoon I was planning on doing a fliparoo for tonight....but by mistake have bet overs :( I honestly think my 1st bet is beat and dont think there will be more than 24 180s tonight

1/ Over (27.5) 180s @ 4/5

2/ Jerry Hendriks (+3.5)sets @ 5/6, Thornton Over (123.5) Checkout @ 5/6, Terry Jenkins (-1.5) sets @ 11/10

Max bet on Thornton to beat Nicholson tonight at 1/2. Thornton in great form and Nicholson waaaay over hyped.

Should pay for the pints on Xmas eve :)

KevIRL wrote: »
    Max bet on Thornton to beat Nicholson tonight at 1/2. Thornton in great form and Nicholson waaaay over hyped.

Should pay for the pints on Xmas eve :)

Some sweat on this :)

After successful changing to over 180s this afternoon I was planning on doing a fliparoo for tonight....but by mistake have bet overs :( I honestly think my 1st bet is beat and dont think there will be more than 24 180s tonight

1/ Over (27.5) 180s @ 4/5 36 & counting lol

2/ Jerry Hendriks (+3.5)sets @ 5/6, Thornton Over (123.5) Checkout @ 5/6, Terry Jenkins (-1.5) sets @ 11/10

Success :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭EireIceMan

Anyone thinking of backing Dolan tomo? 5/1 on paddypowers

EireIceMan wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of backing Dolan tomo? 5/1 on paddypowers

nope

1/ Barney most 180s(session)13/8

2/ (double) Webster checkout over 121.5 5/6 & Painter highest checkout over 117.5 5/6

Baxter a bit of value to beat Painter today I reckon, 6/5 with PP

nope

1/ Barney most 180s(session)13/8

2/ (double) Webster checkout over 121.5 5/6 & Painter highest checkout over 117.5 5/6

Webster 129 & Painter 151 :D

Barney I think will have some work to do to get more 180s than Baxter...If Dolan can push him a bit and nick a couple of sets then obviously better chance of getting it.
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Baxter a bit of value to beat Painter today I reckon, 6/5 with PP

Very close game, very hard to call. I think you done right thing & took the "under dog"

Barney -3 180s 10/11

Last bet of the afternoon :) Could pay for a few festive tequilas tonight lol

Afternoons like that which remind me why I hate barney & always say "Never bet on barney!" :(

Anyway for this evening :-

1/ (trbl) Rand 11/8, Whitlock highest checkout over 124.5 5/6 & Lewis -2.5 sets 4/9

2/ Whitlock over 5.5 180s

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭luis suarez

€20 treble on justin pipe,andy hamilton and man utd to win today.

bit late but..

Pipe over 119.5 checkout 5/6(currently 97), Winstanley -2 180s evens, Beaton +2.5 sets 4/7(GREAT BET!) & torres score anytime/Chavski win 13/10

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭Jarjohn

Good site for head to head stats on all darts players. Might help with match betting
    http://www.dartsdatabase.co.uk/AboutUs.aspx

• Advertisement

Jarjohn wrote: »
    Good site for head to head stats on all darts players. Might help with match betting
    http://www.dartsdatabase.co.uk/AboutUs.aspx

I normally use

http://www.dartsmad.com/dartabase/darts_player_head_to_head.aspx

Advertisement