Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Betting Thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭closcriobh

Coral enhancing Jenkins, Anderson and Wade treble to 11/8 will do me for the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

closcriobh wrote: »
    Coral enhancing Jenkins, Anderson and Wade treble to 11/8 will do me for the night.

Good price, on their twitter they only gave out at 5/4 and was same on their link

Opps....always forget for 1st day or two that the matchplay goes into injury time until theres 2 clear legs to winner.

Tonight I'm going over in the total legs for 3 games as I think they'll be close enough matches.

Thornton/Brown over 16.5 legs 8/11
    Chizzy most 180s 1/3
    Taylor/Henderson over 14.5 legs evens
    Barney/Hamilton over 15.5 legs 8/13

About 6.5/1 for the quad

3/4 from last nights quad, Taylor/Henderson beating me. I was thinking about it before the game and was sure I'd made wrong choice but was too late to do anything about it.

Treble for tonight as can't see anything in last game

Wright chkout 124.5+ 5/6
    White most 180s evens
    MVG treble(180s,chckout & win) 8/13
    Above is about 5/1, Wright loves a big checkout attempt, White thre 8 180s in his 1st match(Whitlock 3) and think MVG will dominate this match.

Also 2 small singles at 10/1 each on Whitlock/White winning "by any other score"(extra time) as think this is only match that could go the distance tonight

FU Whitlock :mad: last leg, 7-6 to White for 180s. White on checkout, Whitlock on 205 and he throws for a max. twat :mad:

Tonights treble: over 5/1
    Chizzy -2 180s 8/11
    Dolan most 180s 11/10
    Hamilton 107.5+ checkout 5/6

Also 2 small singles on Wade(10/1)/Dolan(19/1) winning in extra legs

I'm not betting on final game, even though Ando should walk it he sometimes looses it when playing slow players and at times Suljovic is desperately slow

• Advertisement
Advertisement