Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

single on Rowby John 2.5+ 180s 4/7, he got 3 in 2 matchs at the GSOD & both matches only had 6 legs so hope he is in same form tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Tonight so far I've gone with;

D. Chisnall frist 180 @ 4/7
    M.V.G first 180 @ 4/9
    G. Anderson first 180 @4/6

Treble pays little over 5/2.

Gotya wrote: »
    Tonight so far I've gone with;

D. Chisnall frist 180 @ 4/7
    M.V.G first 180 @ 4/9
    G. Anderson first 180 @4/6

Treble pays little over 5/2.

Good luck,

my treble is

Chisnall -1.5 sets 1/3
    MVG 4-0 8/15
    Gary Anderson 6.5+ 180s @ 4/6

Devastator wrote: »
    Good luck,

my treble is

Chisnall -1.5 sets 1/3
    MVG 4-0 8/15

Didn't last long. Van de Pas hits first 180, closely followed by Chisnalls first 180 :/

Good luck,

my treble is

Chisnall -1.5 sets 1/3
    MVG 4-0 8/15

Think I'll have some of the Anderson hitting 7 or more 180s.

• Advertisement

PP are d*cks. Have you's seen the new market for X player to win, highest checkout & most 180s?

Its a con! MVG is 4/11 which is nearly identical odds if you were doing all 3 markets together(as you'll know it doesn't allow that) but considering its the 1 player to hit all 3 I reckon they need to bump the odds up on this or its just not worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Had a free bet so I threw it on Anderson to beat Klassen 4-2 @4/1

Edit: Anyone know which bookmakers are giving the best sign up bonuses currently? I'm only with Paddy Power currently but I'll probably be betting a good bit the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Is Huybrechts not a great bet at 1/2 to beat White. Not a man for short prices myself but surely he should be winning this

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Is Huybrechts not a great bet at 1/2 to beat White. Not a man for short prices myself but surely he should be winning this

I think it's priced correctly.

Huybrechts played well in his last match and looked really strong against Mansell. White barely got out of first gear in his last match and missed an awful lot of easy doubles under little pressure. I can see why Huybrechts is favourite but I certainly don't think it will be easy.

Over the slightly longer session I would expect White to give Huybrechts a much tougher match than Mansell and up his game. Mansell had two great opportunities to get a set back on Huybrechts in the third set but threw fairly poorly. Mansell didn't look like he ever believed in himself based on his body language but that's just my opinion.

I think I will be backing White myself. He's had some good form during the year and if you forgive him his last match I think the betting should be a lot closer. Should be a good match all the same.

Hamilton most 180s 11/10
    11.5+ 180s White/Huy 8/11
    Qpr 7/5

afternoon treble.

I see White/Huybretchs game being a really good matchup, but too close to call. KH is 5-3 up in head to heads, winning the last 3 floor tournaments BUT White won their last tv matchup, winning 4-3 in 2nd round of the worlds last year!

• Advertisement

Yet again the football beat my bet :( seriously have to consider quitting football gambling!

Anyway, tonights treble

D.Webster 11/8
    M.Webster 4.5+ 180s 11/10
    Lewis -1.5 legs 1/3

Having a bet on Wade tomorrow night 4/6

Afternoon double

Hopp 5.5+ 180s 4/5
    Barney highest chkout 8/13

Hopp threw 10 in 1st game against King(5 set total) & Jamie Caven's doubles have been terrible last few months...so thats the method behind the madness today

:rolleyes: Hopp was pretty crap in that game, 4 180s. I thought he might have won 2 sets so thought the game would go longer and he would get few more 180s.

Barney win,most 180s,highest checkout 15/8 to regain wht I lost in 1st match...chasing :D

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Ice87

Barney started well but I fancy Caven to grind it out.

Gotta land one of these bets!

Bunting most 180s 4/7
    Jenkins 114.5+ chk out 5/6
    Thornton most 180s 2/5

so its 3/1 for treble. Bunting didn't have a great start fror 180s but I think he'll hit a fair few tonight and Wade doesn't usually hit many. Thornton always hits the treble and should outscore VDP. Jenkins will have shots at 120 & 130 amount others and I expect him to take at least 1 out of at least 120

Gotta land one of these bets!

Bunting most 180s 4/7
    Jenkins 114.5+ chk out 5/6
    Thornton most 180s 2/5

so its 3/1 for treble. Bunting didn't have a great start fror 180s but I think he'll hit a fair few tonight and Wade doesn't usually hit many. Thornton always hits the treble and should outscore VDP. Jenkins will have shots at 120 & 130 amount others and I expect him to take at least 1 out of at least 120

About time :D

Bunting 8-2
    Jenkins 116 & 124
    Thornton 4-3

couple doubles for this afternoon for bit of interest

Anderson first 180 4/6
    VDV win with 6+ sets 15/8

Anderson most 180s 2/7
    VDV win 4/5

We know what Anderson is like on 180s so speaks for itself & VDVs h2h against Winstanley is 4-1 and all pretty close games. Both inconsistent and will throw legs away so VDV looks decent price based on h2hs

couple doubles for this afternoon for bit of interest

Anderson first 180 4/6
    VDV win with 6+ sets 15/8

Anderson most 180s 2/7
    VDV win 4/5

We know what Anderson is like on 180s so speaks for itself & VDVs h2h against Winstanley is 4-1 and all pretty close games. Both inconsistent and will throw legs away so VDV looks decent price based on h2hs

Reyes ruined 1st double by getting 180 in the first set which he won 3-0(legs).

Tonights treble :

Barney 116+ chk out 5/6
    Huybretchs 114+ chk out 5/6
    Smith 7.5+ 180s 4/5

Just over 5/1. I think Barney/Lewis game will have both players being forced into big out shots against eachother, plenty of chances at 116 & up. I think Kim will have to hit some big check outs to stay with Taylor so again hopefully have good few chances with players liking nos. like 116&117,120,etc. Smith has hit 8 180s in both of his 1st 2 matches and is averaging about 1 every 2 legs this championship, the pace of this game should suit him better also.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Lewis Taylor and bunting enhanced treble 2/1 for me tonight.

Single on hybrechts too at 6/1

• Advertisement

Reyes ruined 1st double by getting 180 in the first set which he won 3-0(legs).

Tonights treble :

Barney 116+ chk out 5/6
    Huybretchs 114+ chk out 5/6
    Smith 7.5+ 180s 4/5

Just over 5/1. I think Barney/Lewis game will have both players being forced into big out shots against eachother, plenty of chances at 116 & up. I think Kim will have to hit some big check outs to stay with Taylor so again hopefully have good few chances with players liking nos. like 116&117,120,etc. Smith has hit 8 180s in both of his 1st 2 matches and is averaging about 1 every 2 legs this championship, the pace of this game should suit him better also.

Unlucky, with barney check out, he had a couple of chances after hitting the treble's only to miss the double.

I think he only managed to hit a 104. :/

I think the other two look good, chase and double up ;)

Unlucky, with barney check out, he had a couple of chances after hitting the treble's only to miss the double.

I think he only managed to hit a 104. :/

I think the other two look good, chase and double up ;)

your advice is too late :D lol already done smaller bet on the double and quid on 9 darter at 16/1 :D

Yeah 104, missed bull twice for 170 & 161 & D12 for 144 :mad: It was a decent sweat for 1st bet of the night

126 out for Huybretchs T20,Bull & D8 :)

during the match he wasn;t getting close to any big outshots so lumped the balance of my account on Smith's 180s

bricking it now lol I was very confident about this earlier....really up until the point I pressed that confirm bet button

during the match he wasn;t getting close to any big outshots so lumped the balance of my account on Smith's 180s

bricking it now lol I was very confident about this earlier....really up until the point I pressed that confirm bet button

I'm also on Smith's over 180s, rather bunting right now.

3rd set and smith without any 180s.

Forget about, I think :( .

One more 180 needed!!! Come on smith..

One more 180 needed!!! Come on smith..

Get in :)

Fair play to smith, wasn't looking good :)

He had no 180s at all in the 1st 3 sets then got 8 in the last 3! I was cursing him and calling him every kind of bad body about after 3 sets lol. Incredible! Didn't think it was in the running at all, the last 5 came very quick

Any big price fancies for tonight lads. Have a 20 PP freebet so wanna do something about 5/1 or bigger. Cant find much value.

• Advertisement

You'll do well to find 5/1 outta 2 matches unless you go for correct scores.

I'm doing 2 doubles

1/ Anderson win with 8+ sets 15/8 & MVG most 180s 8/13 (short of 4/1)

2/ MVG/Thornton 8+ sets 11/8 & Anderson most 180s 2/7 (about 2/1)

Advertisement