Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts Betting Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Devastator wrote: »
    You'll do well to find 5/1 outta 2 matches unless you go for correct scores.

I'm doing 2 doubles

1/ Anderson win with 8+ sets 15/8 & MVG most 180s 8/13 (short of 4/1)

2/ MVG/Thornton 8+ sets 11/8 & Anderson most 180s 2/7 (about 2/1)

7 sets MVG 13 180s Thornton 14 :rolleyes:

singles on 7.5+ sets & Anderson most 180s to get back to where I started today or loose horribly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

This game has been a bit of a let down, Wright doesn't look himself.

Anderson 10(or 11) 180s v 3 Wright

Only down tenner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Couple of double for me tonight,

Taylor over 6.5 180s
    Bunting over 9.5 180s

And

Taylor/VVG under 6.5 set
    Bunting/RVB over 7.5 sets

Couldn't help myself, small double on

Taylor to win 5-1
    Bunting to win 5-3

• Advertisement

Ok this the last one for me tonight :) but also going,

Taylor 102.5+ average
    Bunting 97.5+ average.

Good luck with any bets your doing tonight lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

5-1 Taylor correct score 21/10 €10
    VDV most 180s 6/5 €10

Can't for the life of me see why Bunting is 8/15 fav so in going to have a small pop on Barney he's done it all before and current PL champion,6/4 is an insult I'll have to have a score on that...

Good luck

Double ; Taylor/VDV highest checkout 136.5- 5/6 & Bunting most 180s 8/15
    single ; VDV average under 94.5 4/5

Good luck

Double ; Taylor/VDV highest checkout 136.5- 5/6 & Bunting most 180s 8/15
    single ; VDV average under 94.5 4/5

Taylor VDV 113 checkout & 99avg for VDV

double still running and done Bunting 180s as single aswell.
    Few other singles
    Barney highest checkout 5/6
    Barney 5/3 7/1

Unlucky gotya, looks like that game screw you big time.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Bunting -1.5 set handicap 10/11 (PP)

I think Barney will be found out tonight. Bunting has played very well throughout the tournament whereas Barney has been very lucky to get this far in all honesty.

• Advertisement

Taylor VDV 113 checkout & 99avg for VDV

double still running and done Bunting 180s as single aswell.
    Few other singles
    Barney highest checkout 5/6
    Barney 5/3 7/1

Unlucky gotya, looks like that game screw you big time.

Yeah it did alright, but I'm gonna do what I do best and chase in the next match :)

Gone with, and lumped on :/
    Over 7.5,sets
    Need both to win 3sets, nervous is an understatement :)

Good luck with your bets.

Yeooooo gotta love the chase :D only a couple of days left and its the world champs so why not lol

I fancy it to go pretty far so I like your bet, whats the odds on it?

It was 5/6 on PP just looking there and its 4/6 now.

Just looking at WH inplay :D they have a market for value of 1st dart in upcoming leg! T20 6/5 & 20 10/11 etc

• Registered Users Posts: 39,518 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Just looking at WH inplay :D they have a market for value of 1st dart in upcoming leg! T20 6/5 & 20 10/11 etc

Love it. Its like human roulette

seanhynes wrote: »
    5-1 Taylor correct score 21/10 €10
    VDV most 180s 6/5 €10

Can't for the life of me see why Bunting is 8/15 fav so in going to have a small pop on Barney he's done it all before and current PL champion,6/4 is an insult I'll have to have a score on that...

2/3 wasn't bad and my main one landed

double still running and done Bunting 180s as single aswell. 6-13
    Few other singles
    Barney highest checkout 5/6 125-110
    Barney 5/3 7/1 5-4

:mad: Bunting really wasn't on the 180s tonight, lot of 2nd darts dropping low in the 20, he had 32 140s compared to Barney's 22 so had a lot in round and about. Disappointed with that & really didn't expect Barney to have anywhere near 13
    KevIRL wrote: »
    Love it. Its like human roulette

yeah lol they only offer 1, T1, 20, T20, 5 & T5....some people will bet on anything. I might have a bite tomorrow night :D

seanhynes wrote: »
    2/3 wasn't bad and my main one landed

I'd take 2/3 any day! :)

Got out of trouble with the 6.5sets, but only till I put it all on Gary for something tomorrow night :) 180s, high checkout, win!! I'll find something.

:mad: Bunting really wasn't on the 180s tonight, lot of 2nd darts dropping low in the 20, he had 32 140s compared to Barney's 22 so had a lot in round and about. Disappointed with that & really didn't expect Barney to have anywhere near 13

yeah lol they only offer 1, T1, 20, T20, 5 & T5....some people will bet on anything. I might have a bite tomorrow night :D

Sounds like your talking of me lol, if PP had them markets I'm sure I'd have a cut. :)

Ya'd have to love the darts!. :)

Gotya wrote: »
    Sounds like your talking of me lol, if PP had them markets I'm sure I'd have a cut. :)

Ya'd have to love the darts!. :)

*whispers* PP let you bet on leg wins throughout the game lol I've done it, can be interesting if you think someone will break next throw but you end up with eyes on pp rather than enjoying the game so I don't recommend it :D

some tournaments, some games maybe but not the semi finals of the worlds lol

I'm staying well clear of inplay betting as I think I would let my emotions get in the way of any sense

• Advertisement

*whispers* PP let you bet on leg wins throughout the game lol I've done it, can be interesting if you think someone will break next throw but you end up with eyes on pp rather than enjoying the game so I don't recommend it :D

some tournaments, some games maybe but not the semi finals of the worlds lol

I'm staying well clear of inplay betting as I think I would let my emotions get in the way of any sense

Haha, I've been there with the cash out option, where sometimes I'd know if someone hit a double before you'd see it on sky. We'd be talking seconds.

Haha, I've been there with the cash out option, where sometimes I'd know if someone hit a double before you'd see it on sky. We'd be talking seconds.

yeah timing is the key and I like to bet to add some extra entertainment to what I'm watching, so as said before inplay just distracts me away from action so like to leave it alone.

Tonights game should be really good, hopefully we can all make some money :D I've not checked out any markets yet but m thinking is gotta like 180s in MVG/Anderson game and Barney higher checkout, Taylor hasn't hit a ton+ all tournament and Barney loves leaving himself on 170

So far I've gone with,

Barney (2.5) @5/4 I think he can win 3sets.
    Doubled with,
    MVG/Anderson checkout over 145.5 @5/6
    It tight but either of them can easily take out a big shot.

For some reason I think it will be Gary and a 158. T20 T20 and then a sweet D19 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

So far I've gone with,

Barney (2.5) @5/4 I think he can win 3sets.
    Doubled with,
    It tight but either of them can easily take out a big shot.

For some reason I think it will be Gary and a 158. T20 T20 and then a sweet D19 :)

Barney needs 4 sets to win that bet for you.

mdwexford wrote: »
    Barney needs 4 sets to win that bet for you.

Of course, don't know what I was thinking.

Doesn't look so good now, but then again I'm just going to remember back to the final night of the premier league. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Does anyone else feel the bookies are making Taylor far too much of a favourite? 5/1 for Taylor to win 6-0 seems incredibly bad. Barney 10/3 seems decent odds for a win.

robman60 wrote: »
    Does anyone else feel the bookies are making Taylor far too much of a favourite? 5/1 for Taylor to win 6-0 seems incredibly bad. Barney 10/3 seems decent odds for a win.

His record is appaling v Taylor on TV the last 4-5 years he's about the right price ,have a feeling Barney peaked last night ,Taylor should be out if VDV could have kept his head last night but the 2/7 is about correct going by the last few years Barney will be beaten once he hears Phils theme tune

2 doubles, need the 1st to win :D

1/ MVG win w/ 9+ sets 6/5 & Barney highest checkout 5/4, so about 4/1 total

2/ MVG/Anderson 25.5+ 180s & Taylor under 129.5 highest checkout, between 2/1 & 5/2

20 180s & Anderson winning stuffed both doubles

Single on Barney highest checkout and hope to hit the UFC for some money later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Decided to do that too and it came good in the end!

Have a double as well under 25.5 180s in MVG Anderson and over 8.5 sets in Taylor RVB. About 3/1

Just put a single on over 18.5 180s for Taylor RVB too. 5/6

Advertisement