Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers who lunch even more!! **MOD WARNING OPENING POST**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

Eighteen kids?!

I think my ovaries have just gone on strike, in horror :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ilyana 2.0 wrote: »
    Eighteen kids?!

According to google, they're now 19 kids and counting....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Pfft!! That's an old one!! I think they've 18 now!! The Dungers? Duggers? something like that!
    No these are the Radfords. Mam and daughter duffed at the same time.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Eighteen kids?!

My parents had ten. My ovaries shrivelled up and died in my teen years.
    Ella wrote: »
    No these are the Radfords. Mam and daughter duffed at the same time.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

Stheno wrote: »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo
    My niece and her Auntie are 3 months apart :)

/and no it's not a story for Jeremy Kyle :P

• Advertisement

Sweet jesus, nineteen kids. She must be like some kind of production line.

I think there was an episode of Sixteen and Pregnant where the girl was pregnant at the same time as her mother, but the mother was very young when she had the daughter so it wasn't all that crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I cant keep fires alive :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ah_Yeah wrote: »

Hang on, I'll get Take That on the phone ;)

/gets coat

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

NCT passed :D

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    In your loins?

• Advertisement

In your loins?

You seriously have a one track mind tonight.

Get thee to the Wright Venue and find some unsuspecting child to satiate your need.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

In your loins?

No, the fire is alive and well in my loins :p

Im trying to keep a fire going and all ive managed to produce is a lot of smoke and half-burnt coal/briquettes :(

You seriously have a one track mind tonight.

Get thee to the Wright Venue and find some unsuspecting child to satiate your need.
    Hahahahaha, come with me, Limpy? We'll start a new dance craze :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

*Spins in circles*

Wheeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

You should be proud PP, it's a hard habit to break out of. I'm currently trying to get out of eating so damn much. It's working out surprisingly well actually. And i'm getting quite into my cycling, so I dunno, hopefully someday, if I wish really hard at the same time, I may eventually lose my belly.

I have wine, I'm in a cosy bed, and I'mma put on some SVU :)
    I'm (I think?!) 27, and still get ID'd all the time.

I don't really take it as a compliment, but I sure as hell don't take it as an insult either! Don't really get that mentality.

I usually carry ID on me - if I don't, and I'm asked for it, it's my own fault if I don't get served because of not having it!

Did someone say they get insulted? Of course it's your own fault, nobody blames the cashier really, but surely you'd get to expect not to have to constantly have ID on you once you reach your mid-late 20s.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I get insulted when the bus driver says do you want a student ticket :p

That dude on the late late right now looks WEIRD
    go shave your head or something you weird haircut dude

Can I dance too?! I'd love to go for a boogie :pac:

Heh I was trying to convince OH to go, I was planning on my black flapper dress with en vogue crutches!

Only if you can make up a new dance! AND name it!

Never mind yer dress, I'll go dancing in my pjs :D

My new dance is called The Stomp. When I'm out and hammered and I hear a song I like (one of those 'OMG THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG EVER!' songs), I throw my hands in the air and stomp my feet really hard to the beat.

Not embarrassing. At all.

• Advertisement

Heh I was trying to convince OH to go, I was planning on my black flapper dress with en vogue crutches!
    OMG you would look soooooo hawt in a dress like that!!!!

OMG you would look soooooo hawt in a dress like that!!!!

It's one of those fringed dresses :D High heeled shoes with feathers on the toes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

The boyfriend watched come dine with me celebrity (the one with Rosanna Davison), then a bit of Take Me Out and then The Late Late SHow.

Those shows are the reasons why I rarely watch TV, who on earth watches the likes of TMO or CDWM? They are just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,819 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

bluewolf wrote: »
    I get insulted when the bus driver says do you want a student ticket :p

That dude on the late late right now looks WEIRD
    go shave your head or something you weird haircut dude

Exactly what I said to my Dad! The guest, Jerry Flannery, actually said "as good as my hair looks now...".

Mars Bar wrote: »
    The guest, Jerry Flannery, actually said "as good as my hair looks now...".

Anything to detract from his face.

Feeling let down now, neither OH nor Ella the desperate will take me out :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Mars Bar wrote: »
    Exactly what I said to my Dad! The guest, Jerry Flannery, actually said "as good as my hair looks now...".

hahah no way
    Jayz

om nom!
    http://www.grabone.ie/dublin/little-delights-bakery-cafe?utm_source=tradedoubler&utm_medium=campaign&utm_campaign=dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

random question

What shampoo do ye use?

Lately it doesnt matter what shampoo i use my hair seems really greasy the day after i wash it and i dont like it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Gongoozler wrote: »
    You should be proud PP, it's a hard habit to break out of. I'm currently trying to get out of eating so damn much. It's working out surprisingly well actually. And i'm getting quite into my cycling, so I dunno, hopefully someday, if I wish really hard at the same time, I may eventually lose my belly.

Thank you. :o It is actually quite a hard habit to break. I can eat when I'm bored, sad, angry, happy.. I could go on. I've been walking this week but next week I might switch it up a bit and do some cycling too. I almost all of my weight around my tummy, hips and even my back. When I lost weight before I did lose it from there luckily enough. I'm really hoping I don't lose much off my boobs though.. :o

random question

What shampoo do ye use?

Lately it doesnt matter what shampoo i use my hair seems really greasy the day after i wash it and i dont like it :(

John Frieda, however I have been cursed with next day out of control and greasy hair since I was born

• Advertisement

l'oreal pure something
    it has no sulphates
    perfect for dyed hair, lasts way longer
    For greasy hair though I was using Frieda red shampoo and I did get 2 days out of it
    the one I'm using now is more "smoothing" and so it is not great for greasy but it looks nice each day I use it and it really is smoothing
    no more frizz

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement