Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just punched a child

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Decent folk 1-0 Scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭fearcruach

gifted wrote: »
    As the little fu**er was on the ground you should have kicked him in the spine, keep kicking him until you hear it snap and then every time you see the little c**t in the wheelchair just smile at him...and then tell him he needs to work on his manners :D

Jesus christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Should've given him one of these

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Should've done a big poo on his head after you knocked him to the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

What way you gonna vote tomorrow OP?

I'll be voting yes. Maybe if these kids were taken away from their scumbag parents at an early age they'd have some sort of chance in life. I'd say he probably took many a hiding at home. I don't feel sorry for the little git and the OP did the right thing in my opinion. If someone threatens your life you can't act like a doormat.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

MaxSteele wrote: »
    Ah this is just a brilliant thread altogether. :D

Not an ounce of sympathy for the little puke.

Give it some time. it is still early.
    People who defend the indefensible are still snoozing.

OP,
    Well done but if you keep walking the same way as you did this morning you might want to duct tape a couple of phone books on stomach and chest for a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

I'm sure the child learned his lesson. Stab first and then ask for the money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

gozunda wrote: »
    Knowing how some scumbag families work - I would report this to the Garda ASAP

The little scrot will probably report you for attacking him / gbh

So get your report in first. Any witnesses or CCTV in the area?

Excellent advice

These families know more about the law then you ever will and could spin this against you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

I hope his teeth are good and chipped, and his jaw throbbing. He should consider himself let off lightly, OP you'd have been well within your rights to give him a good shoeing too while you were at it.

This has made my morning

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Gandr

if i were you id report it to the guards.the little s*** could sue you.,,,,well done.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Looking at the Evening heralds breaking news,

Young child holding out spoon gets assaulted by ipod wearing hood :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

All the gang families will come together for revenge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Though I wouldn't be surprised by the law in this country that the OP would get arrested for attacking a child with his life subsequently ruined. I can see why people say report it but I also see a reason not to unless there were witnesses and cctv to back the OP up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

I relish the thought of that scrote going back to his scobie mates with a black eye and having to explain himself. Maybe they were even watching from around the corner.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

OP, maybe take a different route to and from work for a few days. Just in case. And, as others have said, it might be a good idea to report the incident to the guards.

Agree on both counts.
    OOC what part of town was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

Well done, that wasn't a child -it's called scummbag, a fair definition that makes no age distinction. Hopefully, he'll have learnt his lesson but I strongly doubt it. We live in an absurd society that removes all educational power from parents and schools and then moans about the lack of discipline of its youth. Cry me a fcking river.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,172 ✭✭✭Ghost Buster

OU812 wrote: »
    Heading into work, headphones on, head down. A kid about 10 or 12 stepped in front of me @ said something. Took off the headphones & he pulled a knife out & said "gimme yet f**ken' money & phone or F**ken' I'll stick ya".

I've never hit anyone before, don't know where it came from but I just lashed out, punched him straight in the face & he ended up on his back. I legged it & am sitting here, feeling like I'm gonna puke with a very sore hand & legs like jelly.

Ypu acted on instinct to a dangerous situation. Now in hind sight you feel bad. = You are human.
    You may have, in the long run, done the little knacker a favour. If he's old enough to threaten with a knife he is old enough to get a good punch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Chairman Meow

We can only hope that CCTV footage of the incident is found and circulates around youtube and whatnot under the title of 'Scumbag gets owned' or something similar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

realies wrote: »
    Looking at the Evening heralds breaking news,

Young child holding out spoon gets assaulted by ipod wearing hood :-)

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Apanachi

What a horrible ordeal for you, but you most definitely did the right thing, the sick feeling you have is probably normal, you sound like you're in shock (as would anyone be)

I would normaly never condone punching a 10/12 year old, but in this case, it was well deserved, forget about his age, he attacked you with a potentially deadly weapon and even a 10 year old knows this is wrong.

Hope you reported it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,121 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

.. And make them shiver like jelly..

I dont think its a black and white as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.

HEY!

No one plays knifey spoony without my say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

OU812 wrote: »
    Heading into work, headphones on, head down. A kid about 10 or 12 stepped in front of me @ said something. Took off the headphones & he pulled a knife out & said "gimme yet f**ken' money & phone or F**ken' I'll stick ya".

I've never hit anyone before, don't know where it came from but I just lashed out, punched him straight in the face & he ended up on his back. I legged it & am sitting here, feeling like I'm gonna puke with a very sore hand & legs like jelly.

You should of robbed him then, poetic justice. You'd be probably be recovering somebody elses valuables anyway and return them to the police station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Go back again tomorrow with a baseball bat and finish him off!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Where's facekicker when you need him??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Spiritual

Well done OP.

What if he had been a bigger boy, how do you think you would have coped. Would your OP have been "I got mugged this morning and lost my wallet, phone etc.."

Just curious as to what level of superhero has been birthed this morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

I think we need to record a tribute song in honour of the OP. It can be to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody.

"Mama, just punched a child....."

Someone else finish the lyrics, I'm going for a lie down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Ush1 wrote: »
    Where's facekicker when you need him??

The Dail.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭tightropetom

RikkFlair wrote: »
    I think we need to record a tribute song in honour of the OP. It can be to the tune of Bohemian Rhapsody.

Put a fist into his face
    And then off to work I raced

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

RikkFlair wrote: »

"Put a knife against my throat,
    broke his nose, the little scrote"

:pac:

Advertisement