Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just punched a child

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

Spoof (n)

Nonsense; tomfoolery.

2. A hoax.
    3. A gentle satirical imitation; a light parody.

tr.v. spoofed, spoof·ing, spoofs 1. To deceive.
    2. To do a spoof of; satirize gently.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

FearDark wrote: »
    In my defence the dog was dyeing anyway.
    You kicked a dog just because it fancied a new hair colour?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

phasers wrote: »
    You kicked a dog just because it fancied a new hair colour?

rofllmaolololololol

good one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

My daughter was a right cow to get out to school this morning. OP, if I PM you details will you punch her in the face for me?

Oh and my boss need a slap too.
    Cheers. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭nucker

OU812 wrote: »
    Heading into work, headphones on, head down. A kid about 10 or 12 stepped in front of me @ said something. Took off the headphones & he pulled a knife out & said "gimme yet f**ken' money & phone or F**ken' I'll stick ya".

I've never hit anyone before, don't know where it came from but I just lashed out, punched him straight in the face & he ended up on his back. I legged it & am sitting here, feeling like I'm gonna puke with a very sore hand & legs like jelly.

He had a knife at that age? Sheesh.....

I think the law might allow self-defence, but lets not discuss legal matters, its not for forums to discuss legal matters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Put the ear phones back in, look for some Rocky music and dance around the office shadow boxing thinking you're the shìt, singing to yourself "you're the best around, nothing's ever gonna keep you down, your the best around".

If the boss says anything just chin the kant.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

OP, did some auld wan shout "Ah here, leave it out" as you did it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

I really hope someone caught this on video and it becomes the next youtube sensation. :)

OP did you call the boys in blue yet? Also watch yourself on the way home. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

phasers wrote: »
    Monster!

OP, punch FearDark next
    But how does one punch a badger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Well, he did have a knife, child or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭gifted

As the little fu**er was on the ground you should have kicked him in the spine, keep kicking him until you hear it snap and then every time you see the little c**t in the wheelchair just smile at him...and then tell him he needs to work on his manners :D

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭littleredspot

He deserved it but I'd walk a different way to work for the next while and report it to the guards.
    Friend of mine was mugged by 2 knife wielding cnuts at 9am on a Sunday morning on Clanbrassil st. recently. Always assumed they didn't get out of bed till lunchtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

OU812 wrote: »
    Heading into work, headphones on, head down. A kid about 10 or 12 stepped in front of me @ said something. Took off the headphones & he pulled a knife out & said "gimme yet f**ken' money & phone or F**ken' I'll stick ya".

I've never hit anyone before, don't know where it came from but I just lashed out, punched him straight in the face & he ended up on his back. I legged it & am sitting here, feeling like I'm gonna puke with a very sore hand & legs like jelly.

Nicely done..I logged in just to thank this post!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

little bastard got what he deserved, hopefully he'll think twice before approaching someone again.

Sadly he'll probably move onto little old ladies next.

I'd report it aswell to be on the safe side, your life was threatened and you defended yourself and walked away from the situation.

You don't want the guards calling to your work looking for you.Someone who might not have seen the whole story probably just seen you punch a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

OP, maybe take a different route to and from work for a few days. Just in case. And, as others have said, it might be a good idea to report the incident to the guards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,925 ✭✭✭✭anncoates

the_syco wrote: »
    But how does one punch a badger?

You have to Set about it the right way.

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭spoofilyj

Fair play, you were threathened, your subconcious took over, saw the threat and responded.

have some sugary tea or coffee and a bite to eat and all will be well.

Once you have calmed down and are back to normal, give the Guards a call and give them a description, most likely you're not the first to be threathened by this little ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

I can see the Daily Mail headline tomorrow

"Knife wielding Midget Chef attacked by have a go hero"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

anncoates wrote: »

You have to Set about it the right way.

.. And make them shiver like jelly..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Well done OP,

Hope you broke his nose/jaw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

singing to yourself "you're the best around, nothing's ever gonna keep you down, your the best around".

If the boss says anything just chin the kant.

I think you can only sing that after crane kicking a little scummer!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Hopefully you made him realise that he's not indestructible and that he should drop the knife and pick up a pen

• Registered Users Posts: 14,248 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I really hope someone caught this on video and it becomes the next youtube sensation. :)
    We'll find out the OP exaggerated. The child was actually a girl, 7 years old, didn't have a knife, and the op took their phone

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Remmy

You did well op. Two guys tried to mug me with a knife once. They weren't very competent so I procedeed to just walk away after knife guy made the threat but tbh all I was fit to do was walk away, such a shock to the system that it was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Ah this is just a brilliant thread altogether. :D

Not an ounce of sympathy for the little puke.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

My cousin and his wife and new born child were the victim of attempted mugging at knife point one time. My cousin would be a big fella but very easy going.

He managed to wrestle the knife off the fella and told him to feck off. Only after did he realise it probably would have been better to comply rather than take the risk.

Just goes to show scumbags will try and rob anybody.

Well done op, should have punched the little knacker again for good measure!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Ballsy little ****er though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

dave1982 wrote: »
    Ballsy little ****er though :D

What, pulling a knife on an unsuspecting member of the public?

Yea real ballsy alright....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

Op should report tonight if the scumbag got his cousins waiting for him and you should take a different route to work for the next few days i reckon like everyone else said.

Advertisement