Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I've just punched a child

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Heat_Wave wrote: »
    I take it the OP wasn't a joke and he actually did punch a scumbag child?

We're all desperately hoping so...
    You know you can always trust strangers on the internet.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

I understand the second-guessing yourself afterwards. I saw a woman throwing a young teenager against the wall of an alleyway in Limerick city, holding him there by the shoulder and shouting at him and calling him names. I believed she was his mother and from what I overheard, she was telling him that he had been seen joyriding. It's quite stressful trying to work out if you did the right thing by either taking action or deciding not to take action in the heat of the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Out of morbid curiousity, did this actually happen or was it a joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,381 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Bit late asking now!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

You know as they say the mob never forgets...
    That can depend on how hard you punch them.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭DVDM93

I thanked the OP and instead of the number of thanks going up by one it changed to (NaN)

Wow, now that's an OP! Great fcuking story I love it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭OU812

Galway K9 wrote: »
    Out of morbid curiousity, did this actually happen or was it a joke?

Blast from the past...

Yes, did happen & thankfully I'm now self employed & don't work down there anymore.

I did see him several times over the following months but he always avoided me.

Advertisement