Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

Wow K, super session. We will expect great things in 2013!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭Mr Slow

jcsmum wrote: »
    Wow K, super session. We will expect great things in 2013!

Looks like you two will be hitting similar goals next year, smackdown! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

Mr Slow wrote: »
    Looks like you two will be hitting similar goals next year, smackdown! :D

It didn't take you long did it!

Don't mind him K, you get your PBs, I'll get mine and we will all just get along! :)

Don't mind him K, you get your PBs, I'll get mine and we will all just get along! :)

There's nothing wrong with a bit of friendly rivalry, take your motivation where you can get it. I know you may be concerned that your advancing years may hold you back but IMO there's plenty of life in the old dog yet. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

K he's a man.....they can't help it :)
    There's nothing wrong with a bit of friendly rivalry, take your motivation where you can get it. I know you may be concerned that your advancing years may hold you back but IMO there's plenty of life in the old dog yet. :pac:
    :D Bit rich that isn't it coming from you??? :p

• Advertisement

Walkedit wrote: »
    A vet, does that mean you can provide medical advice without sanctions?

I think there's another running vet on boards!

Seriously CM am impressed with your determined training - there will be no stopping you in 2013
    I only give my advice to well paying clients ;)

:D Bit rich that isn't it coming from you??? :p

Compared to Jcsmum I'm only a baby:), the cheek of you btw:mad:.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

I only give my advice to well paying animals ;)

FYP:pac:

2m @ 11:22/mi
    Did this on the treadmil this morning. It was really windy and Mum was afraid I was going to be hit by a tree if I went out the road. I was laughing so much I couldn't argue :D

2m @ 9:38/mi
    Did this just now to try out my new Saucony Omni11. I got a pair of Asics GT-2000 as well but I want to wear the Saucony in the 5k race next week. As I suspected the Mizuno Wave Inspire's were fit for the bin :(

I spent more time in AK today than I did at the course I had to go to :D

P.M 30 min yoga

It was really windy and Mum was afraid I was going to be hit by a tree if I went out the road.

You live at home? How annoyingly young are you?:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rasher_m

2m @ 11:22/mi
    Did this on the treadmil this morning. It was really windy and Mum was afraid I was going to be hit by a tree if I went out the road. I was laughing so much I couldn't argue :D

2m @ 9:38/mi
    Did this just now to try out my new Saucony Omni11. I got a pair of Asics GT-2000 as well but I want to wear the Saucony in the 5k race next week. As I suspected the Mizuno Wave Inspire's were fit for the bin :(

I spent more time in AK today than I did at the course I had to go to :D

I bought a pair of these Saucony Omni11 back when I was training for the marathon. I notice a big difference in the support compared to my Nike Pegasus. They're great, lovely cushioning.

You live at home? How annoyingly young are you?:mad:
    I'm 30 :o Too old to be living at home but there you go :D:D:D

rasher_m wrote: »
    I bought a pair of these Saucony Omni11 back when I was training for the marathon. I notice a big difference in the support compared to my Nike Pegasus. They're great, lovely cushioning.
    Ya they feel comfy alright. I had a bit of a pain on the inside of my knee this morning but it was much better this evening so I think new runners were long overdue :D

Live at home for as long as you can and if you can get everything done for you too all the better :pac:

Live at home for as long as you can and if you can get everything done for you too all the better :pac:
    That is my plan :D

That is my plan :D

I done this till I was kicked out ;)

I done this till I was kicked out ;)
    :D:D:D

Oh that's good, you're not young! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,548 ✭✭✭Marthastew

Oh that's good, you're not young! :)

Ahem..... 30 is very young:)

Marthastew wrote: »
    Ahem..... 30 is very young:)

It's all relative Missus.;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

you're not young! :)

Hee hee!!

tang1 wrote: »
    Hee hee!!
    emo21.gif

I take it you made it safe and sound to AK Saturday, any pictures of your new purchases?? Kind of a runner pervert!!

I take it you made it safe and sound to AK Saturday, any pictures of your new purchases?? Kind of a runner pervert!!
    Yes no problems :D

I did go the wrong way at the roundabout but that was just a minor blip

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi1VbdEgCAteXlTj7Ggyb8OyTcJwxBgE_OPR3L33_q5LGSPKnb3QAsics GT2000

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRI-lqMR_UHisB7UX8v7lj-KaInpAG496Y9cA9QUaGxZodHCjoQNwSaucony Omni 11

:D:D:D:D

Me likes the Asics GT 2000.

Me likes the Asics GT 2000.
    The Saucony are lighter and have less of a heel-toe drop. Thats why Kevin said they'd be better for the 5k next week. Are you still on nights?

The Saucony are lighter and have less of a heel-toe drop. Thats why Kevin said they'd be better for the 5k next week. Are you still on nights?

Last one last night thank fcuk!! Back Christmas Eve at 12, working whole way through then till 7am New Years Eve. Where is the 5k??

Last one last night thank fcuk!! Back Christmas Eve at 12, working whole way through then till 7am New Years Eve. Where is the 5k??
    Yuck. Nights suck :D

The 5k is in Stoneyford. I had a look at what I think is the route and it looks like sightly uphill for the first half and slightly downhill for the second. Looks ok but its advertised as a 'fun run/walk' to raise funds for the local gaa so my expectations are low :D:D

Yuck. Nights suck :D

The 5k is in Stoneyford. I had a look at what I think is the route and it looks like sightly uphill for the first half and slightly downhill for the second. Looks ok but its advertised as a 'fun run/walk' to raise funds for the local gaa so my expectations are low :D:D

With your competitive spirit there wont be anything 'fun' about it. First place in the ladies at very least.

• Advertisement

With your competitive spirit there wont be anything 'fun' about it. First place in the ladies at very least.
    Shhh emo25.gif

:D

Advertisement