Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,821 ✭✭✭blockic

3mi @ 9:30/mi

I'm borrowing robbing this table from Digijem's log (original courtesy of Pistol_75)

How's the knee? I bet 6 days a week are testing it's resolve. Should take two months off maybe??? :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

blockic wrote: »
    How's the knee? I bet 6 days a week are testing it's resolve. Should take two months off maybe??? :pac::D
    Haha its actually 7 days this week. Didn't count the 5 miles on Mon cause it was Dec :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,554 ✭✭✭Mr Slow

I entered the HM in Bohermeen.....well it seemed like all the cool people were doing it so...:D:D

Do you have climbing gear? :pac:

Mr Slow wrote: »
    Do you have climbing gear? :pac:
    No......why :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,852 ✭✭✭ncmc

Haha its actually 7 days this week. Didn't count the 5 miles on Mon cause it was Dec :p:D
    Wow, that is serious commitment CM, I wish I could channel some of your enthusiasm and motivation!

• Advertisement

No......why :confused:

:D Insert evil cackle here, there's one big hill, nothing to worry about......except that you have to run up it - twice! :D

ncmc wrote: »
    Wow, that is serious commitment CM, I wish I could channel some of your enthusiasm and motivation!

Send her a pm, she'll 'motivate' you! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭tang1

:D Insert evil cackle here, there's one big hill, nothing to worry about......except that you have to run up it - twice! :D
    (

Your so cruel.........

tang1 wrote: »
    Your so cruel.........

You ain't seen nothing yet, I'm going to watch, and laugh mwahahahaha:pac:

ncmc wrote: »
    Nah it just means I don't feel guilty eating digestive biccies and kitkats.....the chocolate detox is not going to plan :o
    Your so cruel.........
    My thoughts exactly B and I've done nothing but be kind and supportive to Mr Slow ;)

Nah it just means I don't feel guilty eating digestive biccies and kitkats.....the chocolate detox is not going to plan :o

My thoughts exactly B and I've done nothing but be kind and supportive to Mr Slow ;)

Jesus, if that's you being nice.....

• Advertisement

Huh....you're soooooo ungrateful :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭RunningKing

Ahh lads, lets leave It be now.....all this un-niceness.......oh, sorry, wrong log............Carry on as you were.

:-)

Huh....you're soooooo ungrateful :mad:

I'm not, thanks for the tough love, you're a great Mammy.:)

Monday:
    6.6 mi @ 8:53.

Resting heart rate 46. Think the two 5k races have improved aerobic fiitness slightly

P.M 30 min core + 30 min yoga

Tuesday:

10 mi session

Splits:

W/U - 8:34

7:59, 7:55

7:22, 7:18

7:55, 7:58

7:17, 7:14

C/D - 9:59

I is a tiredy girl emo40.gif

I is a tiredy girl emo40.gif

You is not as young as you used to be :D

You is not as young as you used to be :D
    This is true :(

This is true :(

Getting old is under-rated!!!

4 mi @ 9:26/mi

Had a busy day so just finished this now. Very dark and my head torch isn't that powerful but I had loads of reflective gear on. I got mauled by a dog.......this never happens on early morning runs :mad: An old english sheepdog - vicious b********s :mad:

vicious b********s :mad:

You or the sheepdogs!!!

You or the sheepdogs!!!
    Hahaha :D One has to be able to defend oneself ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭dazza21ie

4 mi @ 9:26/mi

Had a busy day so just finished this now. Very dark and my head torch isn't that powerful but I had loads of reflective gear on. I got mauled by a dog.......this never happens on early morning runs :mad: An old english sheepdog - vicious b********s :mad:

Very true dogs rarely a problem early mornings. Getting used to lunchtime dogs on my new roites myself, important to know which ones thE barker or biters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭RunningKing

Jeez, I go running a lot with my dog, I'd hate to think of her going for someone.

you must've done something to the dog.......looked at it or pulled its tail.... :-)

I was running along minding my own business when this thing came bounding out of the dark like something from The hound of the baskervilles. I aimed two kicks at it and was swearing profusely at it when its owner appeared and dragged the bugger back where it belonged :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rasher_m

You or the sheepdogs!!!

You obviously havn't been reading Block_ics log...c_m is a pin up;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Thing is - a dog's instinct is to chase something that moves. If a dog chases you, you stop. It'll quickly lose interest.

That said, on my last LSR before Dublin I got chased by a salivating Rottweiler on the side of the N25. Was wearing my iPod so didn't hear him till he was breathing down my neck. Could have been a very long 7m home if I'd gotten any bigger a fright! Would happily have strung up his owner for letting him out to roam free.

10km/6.21mi in 62min

Did this on the treadmill cause it was so dark when I finished this evening. I usually hate the treadmill even when I'm going slowly but this was grand. On a sad note...it was a day of mourning here in Errill. Nasty Mr Fox came in last night and killed 4 of our hens. Well the 4th one was missing in action so presumably ended up as supper.... :mad:

Your not having a good time with the animals this week K.

Your not having a good time with the animals this week K.

Tell me about it! Did I mention that I have also been kicked 3 times this week by 3 different horses - thems the breaks I guess :-(

10km/6.21mi in 62min

Did this on the treadmill cause it was so dark when I finished this evening. I usually hate the treadmill even when I'm going slowly but this was grand. On a sad note...it was a day of mourning here in Errill. Nasty Mr Fox came in last night and killed 4 of our hens. Well the 4th one was missing in action so presumably ended up as supper.... :mad:

Do you eat chicken?:)

• Advertisement

Do you eat chicken?:)
    Yeeeeeeesssssssss :eek:

Advertisement