Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Call Taker & Emergency Medical Dispatcher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Royal82

searescue wrote: »
    Those of us who were in yesterday and Thursday, did anybody remember to ask how soon we can hear back or when they expect to start?

Usual questions forget to ask until left the room!

Hey,congrats on the interview!!! What were the questions in the interview like? Anything tricky come up?

From what I remember from the begining of the process the roles were to commence in August or September. I could be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭tanolo1

Same as that . . forgot to ask before I left the room when we would hear back on the interview . . did anyone ask or anyone have any idea when we might hear from them?

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭searescue

Royal82 wrote: »
    Hey,congrats on the interview!!! What were the questions in the interview like? Anything tricky come up?

From what I remember from the begining of the process the roles were to commence in August or September. I could be wrong though.

Thanks. Nothing tricky, interview was based on the three scenarios that you submitted in your application form. Lovely people interviewing.

E-Mails in - results in the post!

Got the email . . fingers crossed! Will patiently await the postman tomorrow !

• Advertisement

A happy man this morning! :D

A happy man this morning! :D
    Congrats! I'm still waiting on the post ....

Good news for me too . . . happy out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Royal82

Happy days, fair play to both of you!! Congrats

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sunnyrays

Congratulations guys! Yous must be delighted!

• Advertisement

Does anyone know how many positions they are looking to fill?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I think there were rumors of 30+ jobs between the sites, did you guys apply for tallaght or ballyshannon?

I applied for just Ballyshannon. How reliable is the source of these rumours 5500?! I'm curious aswell, say if there are 30 posts, how many will be in each location...

I applied for Ballyshannon too . . . I suppose we might know more after tomorrow when the panel goes live ....

The panel goes live tomorrow? I assumed it wouldn't be til after all the interviews were done.

If you don't mind me asking, did your interview results refer to your place on the panel or just how you scored in the interview?

sunnyrays wrote: »
    The panel goes live tomorrow? I assumed it wouldn't be til after all the interviews were done.

If you don't mind me asking, did your interview results refer to your place on the panel or just how you scored in the interview?

Pretty sure it said tomorrow in the letter . . will check it again in the morning. Yes the results gave me my place on the panel . . .

Thanks for that tanolo1. Wonder where that leaves the rest of us then so... I wondered if it was a level playing field when we made it to interviews but it can't be when they have issued panel positons with only the first group interviewed.

Thanks for that tanolo1. Wonder where that leaves the rest of us then so... I wondered if it was a level playing field when we made it to interviews but it can't be when they have issued panel positons with only the first group interviewed.

Just checked the letter -
    "The panel is live from Friday 26th June 2015"
    Dont have any other information really other than that ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I wonder if they got sufficient numbers from this campaign , I know a good few people who pulled out 2 even at interview stage due to wages, there also seems to be a few on here who mentioned the same.

I guess it all boils down to how many jobs are available between the 2 sites but originally the panel wasn't supposed to go live until August so they must need people in quick

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

5500 wrote: »
    I wonder if they got sufficient numbers from this campaign , I know a good few people who pulled out 2 even at interview stage due to wages, there also seems to be a few on here who mentioned the same.

I guess it all boils down to how many jobs are available between the 2 sites but originally the panel wasn't supposed to go live until August so they must need people in quick

I do know the asked Grade 3 in the HSE if they would be interested in applying 2 weeks ago! So they may not have enough applicants!

• Advertisement

I'm told we'll hear this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Emkla11

There was over 800 applicants for this process.

I'm told we'll hear this week.

Who told u that sea rescue . . If u dont mind me asking 😄

Just got a text/email about positions in Tallaght ... Did everyone get it?

tanolo1 wrote: »
    Just got a text/email about positions in Tallaght ... Did everyone get it?

Nope nothing. Must just have been sent to yous that have passed the interview. Does it say how many positions?

Nope nothing. Must just have been sent to yous that have passed the interview. Does it say how many positions?

I assume if was sent to whoever made the panel. 8 positions in Tallaght ....

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭alphaecho92

Got mail for an interview date and time. How are you guys that started the job getting on?

Anyone else in the second round?

Got mail for an interview date and time. How are you guys that started the job getting on?

That's good, when is your interview. I think the only jobs offered so far are 8 x positions in Tallaght ... Starting end of July. Are u in for Tallaght or Ballyshannon?

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭david-d

I got second round interview too, due in monday 20th.

How was the interview for anyone that went first?

• Advertisement

david-d wrote: »
    I got second round interview too, due in monday 20th.

How was the interview for anyone that went first?

The interview was straightforward . . based on the application form. Just have examples for the four different sections

Advertisement