Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emergency Call Taker & Emergency Medical Dispatcher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭alphaecho92

Don't worry Royal82 everyone would have been more nervous today. All we can do now is wait and see. I would presume emails would Come Mon or Tues at the latest if the interview is planned for Thursday and Friday. Best of luck anyway.

AlphaEcho

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭maccydoodies

I pulled out also. I can't justify the wages. They are pretty bad when you have a mortgage and three kids. I really would've love to move out of my current ****ehole of a workplace right now.

Best of luck everybody .

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭david-d

on that note does anyone have a wage figure when coupled with shift allowance and any other allowances?

Anyone from the 10 o clock appiontment notice the Dick in the corner that was typing ages after everyone had finished there practice tests?

That was me i somehow skipped the practice test and went straight to the real thing :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26 sunnyrays

Has anyone emailed in their application form yet? I sent mine yesterday but never got a confirmation email. Beginning to wonder now if it actually sent at all.

As for the assessments yesterday, I felt I didnt do well at all so I'm in the same boat as a few of yous. We did our best so nothing more we can do now.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 NASHSE1

Seems we all feel we did pretty bad haha. We did what we could folks so its up to them now . Try not to worry to much about how we did it was full of anxiety . I sent mine in the post to Leitrim so hopefully it got there to i never recieved an email of acceptance.

Heres to us all

• Advertisement

@david-d

The payscale seems to be in the supporting document. Think the starting wage is in the region of 21K.
    Not sure about premia shift allowances and that maybe someone else has some more insight on this.

A Waiting game now guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Royal82

Did anyone who emailed their application get an email response?

Not yet. They will more than likely get through them tommrow morning

Just had an automated response. Any idea when we will know who got first round of interviews?

Just had an automated response. Any idea when we will know who got first round of interviews?

Hey,I got my automated response today too, was worried there for a bit!! I would imagine it will have to be tomorrow if the interviews are to go ahead on Thursday and Friday.

I don't fancy my chances, but best of luck to everyone on here. The long wait will be over soon one way or another!!

• Advertisement

Royal82, me neither. It says interviews are planned for this date but that cod always change. No news is good news I suppose!

Anyone get emails or texts about emails yet ?? So far nothing....theyd have to have gone through our tests and results by now and applications if their planning interviews on thur ?? .

Best of luck to us all

Nothing yet either... It's very short notice to give anyone at this stage for an interview on Thursday or Friday especially those that have to travel.

I wonder what the chances are that the invitations are out and none of us on here have made the first round?... I hope not but just considering all possibilities.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Tripp

Guys, from somebody who has gone through this whole process.
    It is a long drawn out process from application to actually starting.
    Im not trying to dishearten you but for some people, from application to starting in the job it took anywhere from 8months to 2years.
    You will be told if you passed or didnt meet the criteria so wait for those all important emails!

Also good luck! :-)

Yeah it is short notice..i am one who has to travel :-( . God i hope not !! Only one way to find out ...give me a few minutes ill make a phone call .

Ok so NO emails have been sent to anyone yet ! Thats been confirmed from the recruitment office. I know it can be a long drawn out process but im willing to wait...albeit a little impatiently lol . So ill know more in an hour as ill be getting a call back .

Thanks for updating us on that NASHSE1. Great to get info from the official line!

The patience will be well gone if I'm waiting 2 years Tripp! Are you still working as a call taker /dispatcher?

So everyone will get texts and emails this afternoon. .news just in from the recruitment office . !

That's good news. Hopefully we hear soon! Good luck everyone and thanks to Tripp and NASHSE1 for your info.

Emails are in folks check them

Well ive not made it to the interviews .. that has really hurt . :-( . Nothing i can do now . Got to move on .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

For interviews ....Thursday 18th and Friday 19th...Clarion Hotel, Liffey Valley. Exact details should hit the letterbox tomorrow.

Good luck everyone.

Google maps : https://www.google.ie/maps/place/Clarion+Hotel/@53.354685,-6.402004,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x486772dbc7d4f509:0x99f42331b285eb66

Made the second set of interviews in July. Well done to all on Thurs and Friday and best of luck ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I'm out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭david-d

Made second set of interviews for July 20, does anyone know how many are in each set?

Best of luck to all doing interviews today and tomorrow!

I also got through to the second round of interviews in July, huge surprise, didn't think I had done enough.

The very best of luck to all interviewing today (and yesterday - sorry I'm late!!!)

Those that have got through to the second round of interviews, have you been given an exact date and time for your interview or have these dates not been finalised yet?

sunnyrays wrote: »
    Those that have got through to the second round of interviews, have you been given an exact date and time for your interview or have these dates not been finalised yet?

"As you are a candidate in the second highest score set, you will be invited to the second set of interviews which are provisionally scheduled to take place week commencing 20th July 2015."

No exact date for me as of yet, just that it is the week of the 20th July.

Thanks for that Royal82. Im out of the country so haven't gotten to see the info that's been posted out to us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭searescue

Those of us who were in yesterday and Thursday, did anybody remember to ask how soon we can hear back or when they expect to start?

Usual questions forget to ask until left the room!

Advertisement