Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICABS Watch [READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Benny mcc

solarwinds wrote: »
    Is there any group you can join that will help protect you against the persecution, intimidation, bullying and threatening behaviour as an average Joe soap citizen going about their lawful activity of choice by these unhinged individuals.

Keep your head and record them. They always go to far and as long as you don't you're fine.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

More from PETA.

On the 13th anniversary of Steve Irwin's death Google used his image as the centre of their home page to remember him (and rightly so), but peta decided to attack Google and him [Steve Irwin] because of his work. Once again it back fired as people then took umbrage with their [peta] attack on a conservationist as well as a well liked personality.

Its a sickness when this kind of group try to attack true conservationists, environmentalists, and animals lovers when they claim to being the same business but spend all their time and money on this horsesh*t instead of putting it into protecting animals and not murdering them by the thousands.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

https://www.facebook.com/banbloodsports/posts/2080777235371157

Some of you may know the Irish National Heritage Park just off the N11 outside wexford. They had planned to hold a butchering demonstration on Mothers day aimed at families. It included small game butchering as part of this. Following the usual bluster from the fascist NARA they withdrew this course. Of course their FB page came under attack also and bad ratings were left from the usual idiots. Can some of you guys show your support and leave them a positive review to cancel out the anti's tripe.
    It really is a great place and is a great family destination.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,956 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

If you are on FB,go on over and help out there.The comments are priceless,and there are some pro-hunting lads giving it welly too.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

Some people have become so disjointed from where their food comes from. Many of the posters horrified by this will be buying their meat in Tesco tonight.

They seem to think because they didn't kill the animal, they aren't responsible for it's death.

If you are willing to eat an animal you should be willing to kill it.

If you are willing to kill an animal you should be willing it eat it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

See this shower have the usual anti ****e up about the forthcoming local and European elections.

Though I suppose it's useful in spotting at least some of the little bunny n' bambi brigade looking to get / stay in office tbh.

Anyone have any tips which of the current lot up for election - might be worth giving an X ?

Anyone who hasn't replied to their questionare proably?

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    Anyone who hasn't replied to their questionare proably?

Might be an idea to come up with our own list so ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭Eddie B

gozunda wrote: »
    Might be an idea to come up with our own list so ...

We'll for start s I believe every member of The Green Party, and Progressive Democrats Party, are anti hunting.

When did the PD's come back to life??:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭oldgit1897

Grizzly 45 wrote: »
    When did the PD's come back to life??:eek:

God preserve us. Just when you think things could not get any worse, it does.

This hasn't been updated in a while so here is some info to inform you and bump the thread.

Three pages relating to hunt sabs. Handy to identify where and who is involved in the criminal acts, threatening behaviour and promise of violence against legal hunters/firearm owners.

Hunt Sabs, Leinster ones and Munster ones.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Uinseann_16

Cass wrote: »
    This hasn't been updated in a while so here is some info to inform you and bump the thread.

Three pages relating to hunt sabs. Handy to identify where and who is involved in the criminal acts, threatening behaviour and promise of violence against legal hunters/firearm owners.

Cheers Cass i see some very recent posts there , scary situation having these types come up to you when you're the one with a firearm accusations are easy made:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

The Golf Club are murdering rabbits!!!

Ha ha ha, that made me spray coffee on my laptop screen.

Get a job hippies.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Criminal harassment there in the video of the crow hunters. Hope they made a formal complaint to AGS on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭270WIN

Jasus theres some nut jobs on them groups. Theres no arguing with them types..they dont want a reasoned debate with anyone. They have their mind made up..i met a green party candidate during the election and as usual things got heated..she said she would rather see pheasants/duck being wiped out by foxes/vermin etc because that meant hunters wouldnt get a chance to shoot them.

Plus there is a nasty over cross with ANTIFA...Note the same black combat gear get up? We are going to have to get better informed and organised on how to deal with these nut jobs and soon.
    I mean look at the way those lads were sitting there like deer in the headlight when that loon came over and started disrupting their shooting? Why did no one think of pulling THEIR phone and filming him?Was he reported to AGS in acting in a threatning and violent manner towards people with firearms?Suppose he had tried to grab one of thier guns?Or even for basic tresspassing?
    We have to get on a learning curve and fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭270WIN

Them lads in the hide..i can guarantee if they threatened that crowd, they wouldnt have their guns now. Gardai would be on the scene in minutes and guns lifted. Thats the shiite we have to put up with. I agree that we need guidance from the Gardai and our organisations on how to deal with these types. I know a few lads and if that happened to them in a hide there would be ambulances or undertakers needed.

270WIN wrote: »
    Them lads in the hide..i can guarantee if they threatened that crowd, they wouldnt have their guns now. Gardai would be on the scene in minutes and guns lifted.
    True,and thats all the more reason to film thise shts...From the moment they appear anywhere where you are shooting.Two sides to the story then.

Thats the shiite we have to put up with. I agree that we need guidance from the Gardai and our organisations on how to deal with these types.

FACT!!!And pirority .

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭solarwinds

That lad in his video has some neck to be telling lads that their legal sport is illegal, while he at the same time is engaging in; damage and possible destruction of personal property, threatening and abusive behaviour, trespassing and this I am not sure on but recording your image without your consent and posting it on the internet.
    Will any attempt be made I wonder to investigate his crimes ?.

• Advertisement

solarwinds wrote: »
    That lad in his video has some neck to be telling lads that their legal sport is illegal, while he at the same time is engaging in; damage and possible destruction of personal property, threatening and abusive behaviour, trespassing and this I am not sure on but recording your image without your consent and posting it on the internet.
    Will any attempt be made I wonder to investigate his crimes ?.

Unless those lads make a formal complaint to AGS this clown will carry on.
    LATER.Reading thru the post,and watching the vid again.They are just so wrong on so much legal stuff its laughable...But lets not interrupt our enemies while they are making plenty of mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭tudderone

270WIN wrote: »
    Jasus theres some nut jobs on them groups. Theres no arguing with them types..they dont want a reasoned debate with anyone. They have their mind made up.

"We're right, you are wrong, no debate, end of, facist". As Grizz says, its the way these far left groups are. I see companies and multinationals lining up to back BLM and Antifa. They must not have read the mission statements of these groups, which include "The overthrow of capitalism" :rolleyes:.

An example of the mindset of these people. UK based but a green party member.

Made comments on social media about Jack Charlton dying said it was good he was dead and when someone challenged the appropriateness of his comments towards Charlton the "councillor" replied "F** him" [referring to Charlton]

Made comments on social media about Jack Charlton dying said it was good he was dead and when someone challenged the appropriateness of his comments towards Charlton the "councillor" replied "F** him" [referring to Charlton]

The absolute state of him, another middle aged Wolfie Smith, a superannuated student revolutionary. "Being good at kicking a leather football" :rolleyes:.

Look at the absolute state of the wretch, Jack would be offended that a yoke like that even knew who he was.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Water melons are the same all over the world...Anti hunting,andti gun ownership.Trying again in Germany to prohibit the private ownership and IPSC... Only good watermelon I've ever met are those that are fertilising the Gaia with their worthless cadavers.

Look at the absolute state of the wretch, Jack would be offended that a yoke like that even knew who he was.

I remembering Jack reducing that dunphy twit to tears at a press conference years ago. Just because Jack was a nice lad, doesn't mean he couldn't be as hard as nails, after all Newcastle wasn't a soft place to grow up. I reckon he would have ripped this green fool to bits very quickly.

tudderone wrote: »
    I remembering Jack reducing that dunphy twit to tears at a press conference years ago. Just because Jack was a nice lad, doesn't mean he couldn't be as hard as nails, after all Newcastle wasn't a soft place to grow up. I reckon he would have ripped this green fool to bits very quickly.

My eldest brother took my Dad up to the Galway Weir to catch his first salmon about 30 years ago, this was a time when you had to book a day or half day months if not a year in advance but because the brother was a regular he was allowed "share" his rod with my Dad.

My Dad was waiting for the brother to catch one so he could have his turn when along comes Jack and starts fishing next to where he was sitting. After a short while Jack hooks a fine fish and when he's nearly ready to bring him in the old fella grabs the net and says "You're grand out Jack, I'll net him for ya". He draws him in and the the old man duly scoops him out first time, Jack knocks the specimen on the head and hugs the old man delighted with himself.

"Fair play, that's not the first time you've done that!" say's Jack.
    "Actually it is" say's me Dad to him happy out with himself.
    Jack knew instantly he was telling the truth and nearly got a banger between the shock and the rage, it took him a few minutes to cool down. It probably didn't help that a bomb wouldn't excite my Dad.

They had a great craic about it afterwards in Jimmy Smalls office with all the other lads over a couple of drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

I think talking ill of the dead is far crueller and more inhuman than killing any animal.

Honour the dead and respect the living.

• Advertisement

I think talking ill of the dead is far crueller and more inhuman than killing any animal.

Honour the dead and respect the living.

"If you have nothing good to say, say nothing", is another good rule to live by.

Advertisement