Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Not gonna be out this weekend. Parts for my bike were meant to be delivered on Tuesday and still haven't shown up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

goodlad wrote: »
    Not gonna be out this weekend. Parts for my bike were meant to be delivered on Tuesday and still haven't shown up.

Ah man! That sucks. Hope it gets sorted soon.

Really ****ing annoyed man. Its a pain in the hole!
    Gonna see if my insurance will cover the cost of a loaner bike for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

zubair wrote: »
    Deadly, I'm in for the lot, early(ish) is fine with me. :D

Good stuff, we will see if any of the out school are out for this too. Watch this space....

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

count me in for Sunday!

The all above is grand with me!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I won't know till Saturday, but will try to make this!

I'm sure lookbehind you will give you a lift on the back of the V-storm, show you how to ride it :P

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    I won't know till Saturday, but will try to make this!

I'm sure lookbehind you will give you a lift on the back of the V-storm, show you how to ride it :P

image.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Count me in for Sunday, the Speedie is broken in and gagging to have the bollix driven outta it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

KTRIC wrote: »
    Count me in for Sunday, the Speedie is broken in and gagging to have the bollix driven outta it :P

Dont come with us so as we all drive like a bunch of Grannys

KTRIC wrote: »

No problem mate let me know when you want me to pick it up for ya!!!!

:p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Should be out too on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    No problem mate let me know when you want me to pick it up for ya!!!!

Ah you're so kind ;)

kodak wrote: »
    Should be out too on Sunday

Excellent, with a name like that you must know where all the speed cameras are!!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,226 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Excellent, with a name like that you must know where all the speed cameras are!!!!

:D

He did, when they still had film in them...

<irony alert>Kodak the company was ruined by digital photography, but they invented it.</irony alert>

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Looks like a good day tomorrow for a spin, might have to go to a nice scenic spot after brekkie for Ice Cream and a few snaps. All are welcome even the sceptical few who look and never go because there are no points and times. Even the piggy wiggys read these forums......

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭millingmachine

Thanks lads for the replys. Going out for a spin tomorrow, weather looks good & may as well enjoy it .

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'm around tomorrow so count me in! Cant stay out all day but I'll be up early. Let me know the plan!

My bike is ready but I've no lift available to go collect it. Pain in the hoop!!

Thanks lads for the replys. Going out for a spin tomorrow, weather looks good & may as well enjoy it .

Where you coming from and where you going....what time?

My bike is ready but I've no lift available to go collect it. Pain in the hoop!!

Ah, at least it's ready tho :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

What's the plan lads for tomorrow ? Leaving from walkinstown

kodak wrote: »
    What's the plan lads for tomorrow ? Leaving from walkinstown

Having brekkie in ashbourne can meet you there or in dunboyne where we are meeting others for a spin over. Then we plan were we go over tea...

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Looking forward to the spin tomorrow. A quick disclaimer mr sheen has not cleaned the bike in a while as he was to busy working on the new man cave.

I will be out either the early club and heading over the meeting point 2 to meet zascar and then onto meeting point 3!!

See you in the morning ladies

leppla wrote: »
    Looking forward to the spin tomorrow. A quick disclaimer mr sheen has not cleaned the bike in a while as he was to busy working on the new man cave.

I will be out either the early club and heading over the meeting point 2 to meet zascar and then onto meeting point 3!!

See you in the morning ladies

There are ladies going......

*off to have a shave and do 1000 sit-ups

:cool:

Im leaving from naas at around 9 to meet the lads. If anyone wants to meet up in naas let me know.

God ****ing damn not having my bike back yet!!

Everyone welcome the more the merrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Going 2 meeting up with leppla & wonda-boy then we be make are way 2 meet the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

zubair wrote: »
    Im leaving from naas at around 9 to meet the lads. If anyone wants to meet up in naas let me know.
    Meet you across from the Storm cinema around 9ish?

• Advertisement

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Meet you across from the Storm cinema around 9ish?

Perfecto, see ya then blue.

Advertisement