Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    Meet you across from the Storm cinema around 9ish?

Good to catch up with you Blu3, have not seen you in ages. See you in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Good to catch up with you Blu3, have not seen you in ages. See you in the morning.
    yea dude, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

yea dude, looking forward to it!

Show you some snaps !

leppla wrote: »
    Show you some snaps !
    Can't wait to hear all about it !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Looks like yiz will have a decent crew out tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of the decent weather lads. Working myself (whats new ).

P.s get some more germany pics up if you can

• Advertisement

Fresh morning lads, great day ahead forecast. Watch the shady areas will be slippy.......

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Great spin! Savage weather and fantastic roads!

http://imgur.com/f5eyc8b
    http://imgur.com/OhjaIcK

Was great to get out on a fresh days with nice people, savage breakfeast. Them breakfast pannini's really hit the spot :pac::pac::pac:

29pakoz.jpg

Nice boikes too, we waz ate'n the road boi!

2z4isxx.jpg

ofamo5.jpg

34fcm04.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Hahaha - deserved. I'll go for the normal one next time. Not sure what I was expecting lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Zascar wrote: »
    Hahaha - deserved. I'll go for the normal one next time. Not sure what I was expecting lol

Normal... Pffft! Surely you mean the mighty?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Jesus.is that the "Coronary special deluxe"......:eek:

zubair wrote: »
    Normal... Pffft! Surely you mean the mighty?!

Yeah Zascar, if you start asking Mrs Brown to grill stuff I am outta there!!!!

:P:P

Jesus.is that the "Coronary special deluxe"......:eek:

Good health conscious fry up....whats wrong with that????

;);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

The missus is off doing her IBT this weekend so I got a free pass for next Sunday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Im good for this Sunday too. Knowing my luck it will be lashing out! :o

goodlad wrote: »
    Im good for this Sunday too. Knowing my luck it will be lashing out! :o

No prob sure you can test if the new kid is waterproof

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

leppla wrote: »
    No prob sure you can test if the new kid is waterproof

All my kids are waterproof :P

goodlad wrote: »
    All my kids are waterproof :P

Haha LOL well that joke fell on it's Tits

You all better come down my way for a change!!! :P

You all better come down my way for a change!!! :P

Deffo Blu1 We will pack a picnic and you can show us them deadly roads we went on the last time. They were class

• Advertisement

As much as I love wicklow I really enjoyed the roads on sunday. Will deffo do it again.

Fyi, for anyone that has an Android phone, you can find out the rough route you took as long as you have location tracking on. It's not perfect but it gives you an idea.

Just go to: https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

txfUc.jpg

Zascar wrote: »
    As much as I love wicklow I really enjoyed the roads on sunday. Will deffo do it again.

Fyi, for anyone that has an Android phone, you can find out the rough route you took as long as you have location tracking on. It's not perfect but it gives you an idea.

Just go to:
    https://maps.google.com/locationhistory/b/0

txfUc.jpg

Tinfoil hats on lads . . . They are watching us !

KTRIC wrote: »
    The missus is off doing her IBT this weekend so I got a free pass for next Sunday :D

Hope she is doing it with lookbehindyou give her some chance on the road. I think its getting worse out there tbh.

This was my approximate journey yesterday, around 400km. Was good day out :D
    1BwP6.jpg

The N52 on the way to mulingar had some nice twistiest in it but not as good as Ardee side! Got home around 3:30ish I think and ended up bringing the little dude for a three hour walk! Best sleep I ever had was last night and I fell a sleep on the couch :pac:

15322623832_07d287248a_b.jpg

I hope Zubar made it home with his handlebar still on!
    15299910126_37d3412940_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,258 ✭✭✭prunudo

Hope she is doing it with lookbehindyou give her some chance on the road. I think its getting worse out there tbh.

I agree with you there, the amount of stupid sh!t I've seen in the last month. One of the best was a lad who pulled out from a side road, I coped he hadn't looked my way so slowed down, out he comes, looks towards me, gets a fright and just waves. I was driving the van so not like a hi viz vest would have made a difference :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Nope, shes doing it with Colin Flynn with the Airport Driving school. It was thrown in for free with the new bike she bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

This was my approximate journey yesterday, around 400km. Was good day out :D
    1BwP6.jpg

The N52 on the way to mulingar had some nice twistiest in it but not as good as Ardee side! Got home around 3:30ish I think and ended up bringing the little dude for a three hour walk!

Jasus, that's a fair auld spin for a sunday afternoon out!
    Any time I hear about Bagenlstown I just remember a story from about 15 years ago about devil worshippers!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

Blu, I clocked just over 200kms! Great roads, pity we couldn't move after the mighty !!!
    Quickly cleaned the clutch lever and greased it when I got back, a good bit lighter but not there yet. It got wet over the last couple of weeks and stater switch is sticky too... Need to do a bit of winter prep and service it...

Good man Kodak. You won't know yourself when you get that sorted.

• Advertisement

kodak wrote: »
    Blu, I clocked just over 200kms! Great roads, pity we couldn't move after the mighty !!!

You missed some great twisties dude! Catch'em next time!

Advertisement