Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    What day is that Joe, because there is a nasty school located on a just around a bend on the route and the soccer moms run amuck at that time in the morning!!!

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

Anyone out next Sunday for a spin?
    Tis a bank holiday weekend.

goodlad wrote: »
    Anyone out next Sunday for a spin?
    Tis a bank holiday weekend.

Possibly. Depends on if I get bike sorted and the family give me a pass:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Off to the alps next weekend for a spin but the following Sunday weather permitting I'm on for a nice long spin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

KTRIC wrote: »
    Off to the alps next weekend for a spin but the following Sunday weather permitting I'm on for a nice long spin :)

What you taking to the alps??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

leppla wrote: »

It's an entire week away, he'll have changed the speed triple for a monster by then :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

leppla wrote: »

A Honda Varadero

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Should be out, did 400 miles yesterday round trip with dorannoel off here. Up and back to the Armoy Road Races the scenic way. No motorway bull**** for us thank you very much.....Next week might be doing the chain and sprockets and service on the RED ARROW as going to UK,HOLLAND,GERMANY, SWITZERLAND and FRANCE the following week.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Will be out myself, its been too long! Was out today with a few from kilkenny as I was short on time, did the gap and it was full of cyclists! Came across a good few members from boards, GM and IBF in Laragh good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Should be out, did 400 miles yesterday round trip with dorannoel off here. Up and back to the Armoy Road Races the scenic way. No motorway bull**** for us thank you very much.....Next week might be doing the chain and sprockets and service on the RED ARROW as going to UK,HOLLAND,GERMANY, SWITZERLAND and FRANCE the following week.

JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW!

Thats a massive spin for one day with no motorways. TBH, I never want to go on a motorway again

• Advertisement

I have my Garda Bike safe on Sunday at 10am so will be heading for a spin as soon as that's finished.

Wonda, if you are doing your chain and sprockets in Micks just head out for a spin after?

Ive been dying to get out for a spin on the vstrom so went on the bloodbikes run today. I couldn't hack the slow pace and most people were not staggered, they were fooking side by side... Done my head in so i just split off home after an hour :o

Cienciano wrote: »
    Thats a massive spin for one day with no motorways. TBH, I never want to go on a motorway again

Yeah, it took a hell of alot longer to get there this way. But it was worth it....;)

So whats the craic with Sunday. Who is out and what time?
    Not sure how long the Bikesafe lasts but its at 10 and i want to head for a spin after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

I'm definitely going this Sunday!

Im going to refill the oil in the bike this evening and start her up. If it dosent blow up in my face I should be ok for sunday;)

99% finished except for a poxy O ring for a coolant pipe that goes into the base of the engine. If I cant get a replacement tomorrow I wont make it sunday.

Sorted the bike today with new DID chain and JT sprockets, sticking the new Motul Oil and oil filter in tomorrow with plugs. Got the new tax disc aswell today......fitted the RAM mount to the bike to take the satnav.

Sorry lads cant make it tomorrow.

Not 100% if I will be out myself will see what what laterzzzzzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

Anything up this sunday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Anything up this sunday?

+1

Im hoping to get out Sunday but not 100% sure yet if im free.

I think a load of the lads are off on their trip to Germany this weekend?

Will be going to Germany 1st thing Monday morning so will have family down and staying the week with the other half so no spins for me.....ROLL ON MONDAY!

Will be going to Germany 1st thing Monday morning so will have family down and staying the week with the other half so no spins for me.....ROLL ON MONDAY!

Gary good luck and enjoy the trip. I hope all goes well for you guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭sleepysniper

Bikerguy wrote: »
    Anything up this sunday?

Faugheen 50 Road Races - Faugheen, Carrick - on - Suir.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭HamSambo

Fingers crossed that we get the weather

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Heading to Faugheen races Saturday and Sunday, and then away to the Continent on Monday morn with the lads.

Heading to Faugheen races Saturday and Sunday, and then away to the Continent on Monday morn with the lads.

Sunday late night service? Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

To all thats heading over on Monday, hope yous have a great time and get the weather yous want for the week, make sure to get plenty of footage to make us all super jealous

Stay safe lads, have a good one!

• Advertisement

So anyone about this Sunday?

And can a mod please remove the stupid ***MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST*** from the thread title?

Advertisement