Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

goodlad wrote: »
    So anyone about this Sunday?

And can a mod please remove the stupid ***MOD WARNING IN FIRST POST*** from the thread title?

I'm off down to the IBF meeting in Athlone, usually a huge turn out for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Bike needs a new set of discs ( I think) after the intense twistys all over the continent.....so hopefully I be out be Sunday.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Not sure what I'm doing this Sunday, will know Saturday. Would love to meet up with Wonda and a few of the boys to hear about the road trip :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,284 ✭✭✭Bikerguy

KTRIC wrote: »
    I'm off down to the IBF meeting in Athlone, usually a huge turn out for it.

I may join ya if you dont mind. I will let you know later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Bikerguy wrote: »
    On what motorcycle BIG ED??

leppla wrote: »
    I may join ya if you dont mind. I will let you know later.[/QUOTE
    On what motorcycle BIG ED??

954 atm check pics in dedicated topic.. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

954 atm check pics in dedicated topic.. lol

I was away so I must have missed this :confused::confused:

I was away so I must have missed this :confused::confused:

Haha.. no bother mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Sounds good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Hey guys out poker run is on Sunday if anybody fancies a good spin
    http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/91740180

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Can you tell us more GBX?

I wont be going out this weekend.. something went not right... ;( so i will have to miss the ibf anual meet up or Wondaburger weekly trophy run... hopefully next week.

I wont be going out this weekend.. something went not right... ;( so i will have to miss the ibf anual meet up or Wondaburger weekly trophy run... hopefully next week.

Hope nothing serious with the bike Ed....see you next week hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

So what's happening tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

From Biker.ie
    You sign on at Browns at city west, pay a tenner and...

"You turn up and sign on, you're then given 2 playing cards and the route to the next checkpoint, where you get another card, and the route to another checkpoint etc.

There are 3 checkpoints so you get 3 playing cards + the 2 you got at sign on = 5 cards, a hand in poker, which you give in at the end of the run, best hands win prizes, simples.

Cards are signed by the organisers so no one can cheat."

Might be a bit of crack, if I knew what was going on...

GBX will there be burgers involved?

Anyone going to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Was at the Tara rock festival yesterday, went on the bike and was in no shape to go on the Sunday spin today!

Anyone out this Sunday?

I am in on sunday. I hope that Gary will go out. I will drive down.. defo wanna hear the story about the europe trip.

• Advertisement

Yeah got the bike sorted so will be out on Sunday for a brekkie and a spin, need to sculpt the rear tyre again after the motorways of Europa. Will give the lads a shout too.

Hopefully it's an early spin. I gotta get home for about 2

Hopefully it's an early spin. I gotta get home for about 2

Ahh sure I would be only warming up by then Gary....if its a spin its a day job (well for me anyway). Should be able to meet up and get a look at the strom at least.....I taught you would be begging to do the N52 on the new beast? ;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Ahh sure I would be only warming up by then Gary....if its a spin its a day job (well for me anyway). Should be able to meet up and get a look at the strom at least.....I taught you would be begging to do the N52 on the new beast? ;)

Gary what time in kilcock at the petrol station? I am working untill 8am sunday but i will make it no matter what... i miss the bike.. not using her at all... ;(

Wonda-Boy wrote: »

I was planning the full day out but remembered there is a Fireman Sam thing on in Newbridge that I told the kids we could go to. Deffo not gonna cancel on the kids to drive a bike around for a day.

Tbh the N52 would ruin me at any speed atm. I keep ****ing scraping the pegs on round abouts. The bike was only lowered an inch so don't know wtf is with all the peg scraping. I'm not even leaning over all that much when it happens.

I was planning the full day out but remembered there is a Fireman Sam thing on in Newbridge that I told the kids we could go to. Deffo not gonna cancel on the kids to drive a bike around for a day.

Tbh the N52 would ruin me at any speed atm. I keep ****ing scraping the pegs on round abouts. The bike was only lowered an inch so don't know wtf is with all the peg scraping. I'm not even leaning over all that much when it happens.

No bother sure we meet up for a sausage roll and a grin and see what the strom looks like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭zubair

So Sunday spin or no?

I am out for a spin mate with dorannoel, bikerguy had to pull out.

PM sent

I'm out for the day now. Not in any rush anymore. Wing me the details

• Advertisement

If anyone else is up for a spin tomorrow.
    Im meeting Zubair at 10:30 tomorrow across from the road from the Odeon cinema in Naas then heading to Kilcock to meet up with Wonda

Advertisement