Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Another week and another spin, boldly go where no one without rain gear would boldly err.....go.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Another week and another spin, boldly go where no one without rain gear would boldly err.....go.

Im out so I will meet you up the road or whatever suits. Hope half of you lads are not going to leave the bike in the dry garage tomorrow :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Doubt ill get out for this one, wedding venue shopping tomorrow. .....

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

I won't know till the morning lads!

dorannoel wrote: »
    I won't know till the morning lads!

A ffs Noel and your the single one. Ya gotta put the foot down LOL

• Advertisement

Meet at the maxol at 11:30, Sean will be there.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Meet at the maxol at 11:30, Sean will be there.

No probs

Grand Spin today lads. Wet and dry roads but a good pace was kept for the day. It was a nice bit of grub we had in trim also.

Cant wait to try that asian place for grub next week:eek::eek:

leppla wrote: »
    Grand Spin today lads. Wet and dry roads but a good pace was kept for the day. It was a nice bit of grub we had in trim also.

Cant wait to try that asian place for grub next week:eek::eek:

Chicken balls am I eating outta there at 11am Sunday morning....:eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭KT10

Any of you parked up in Summerhill on Sunday around 8pm? Got a few waves off a few bikers parked up as I past through en route home.

• Advertisement

KT10 wrote: »
    Any of you parked up in Summerhill on Sunday around 8pm? Got a few waves off a few bikers parked up as I past through en route home.

Not us....we dont wave at just anyone!!!

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

So who is out on Sunday?

I is out on Sunday.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

KT10 wrote: »

There's a few biker pubs around that part, they'll always wave at other bikers that go past.

I should be out all going well

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

Wont be out this Sunday lads. The bird is at the local garage for pressure testing the coolant system. I started to loose coolant yesterday :(! Pretty sure the head gasket is fine and there are no leakages anywhere that I can see. I think its the radiator cap that's the problem as she runs perfectly.

Woke up to a puncture, so I am out for today. Gonna get breakfast and contemplate life a little over a runny egg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Anyone heading out tomorrow ? Wouldn't mind going for a spin before the dust build up hinders the performance of my bike !!

KTRIC wrote: »
    Anyone heading out tomorrow ? Wouldn't mind going for a spin before the dust build up hinders the performance of my bike !!

Will have to give Evelyn Cussack a bell and see what the weather is like.....I let you know tonight.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Not going out unless it rains.:)
    Will be meeting the Wexford branch in Carlow at the Roadhouse cafe at 12.30

• Advertisement

Not going out unless it rains.:)
    Will be meeting the Wexford branch in Carlow at the Roadhouse cafe at 12.30

Will see what the hokey cokey is and meet up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Wont be out myself. Wonda-boy has kindly offered to take me around the Navan test route on monday so thats my next spin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Turns out I'm taking herself to see her tattoo artist tomorrow so that'll be my spin for the day.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Wont be out myself. Wonda-boy has kindly offered to take me around the Navan test route on monday so thats my next spin.

Wonda has the video we made of the test route in Navan.

Staying local tomorrow.....brekkie and spin.

Wonda has the video we made of the test route in Navan.

What I hope to do is make a recording myself of the test route or routes to view at home. Ill also pop back over a number of days early morning to gauge what traffic will be like around the time of the test.

What I hope to do is make a recording myself of the test route or routes to view at home. Ill also pop back over a number of days early morning to gauge what traffic will be like around the time of the test.

What time is ur test at Richard!!

My was 11 or half 11 and their wasn't much traffic around!!!

I made a video aswell when mick and Gary went out with me and just looked at it that nite!

Just take ur time doing it and u be grand!!!

dorannoel wrote: »
    What time is ur test at Richard!!

My was 11 or half 11 and their wasn't much traffic around!!!

I made a video aswell when mick and Gary went out with me and just looked at it that nite!

Just take ur time doing it and u be grand!!!

08:50 the test itself will prob start around 09:30

08:50 the test itself will prob start around 09:30

What day is that Joe, because there is a nasty school located on a just around a bend on the route and the soccer moms run amuck at that time in the morning!!!

• Advertisement

Good spin today lads, Sallys Gap was very quite compared to O'Connell Street. That was some mental spin from Sallys to the Spire....lol

Advertisement