Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    So anyone outs and abouts this fine SunNYday?

Still can't free up a Sunday. Tis balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Smithy101

So anyone outs and abouts this fine SunNYday?

Had a good spin round the mountain today n stop off in laragh for a chat with some sound lads, weather was savage! Hoping to be out again over the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 PlayerA

i d love to,if the weather is not too bad, count me in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Must......resist.........slagging.......about........the.......weather............

Tis only a bit of rain mate, you wont melt. Then again if you have no gear it would be a ****ty day.

Anyone planning on heading out over the weekend? Forecast is looking fairly decent!
    I'll be headin out Friday aswel, making the most of the long weekend ��

• Advertisement

Not for me anyway man. Stuff to do Saturday and Sunday is Airsoft day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

helping a mate move house on sat so hope to get out on sunday if yas are meeting up!

Will defo be out over the weekend seen as the bike is finally in tip top shape. Be nice if a group of us managed the N52 from Mullingar all the way up to Ardee. Ahhhh man that road is just pure bliss for bikes I tell ya, seperates the men from the boys.......HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

SinceI missed the last few spins I'm going to make this one! Must do an oil and filter change Saturday though.

Will defo be out over the weekend seen as the bike is finally in tip top shape. Be nice if a group of us managed the N52 from Mullingar all the way up to Ardee. Ahhhh man that road is just pure bliss for bikes I tell ya, seperates the men from the boys.......HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND!!!!

Would defo be up for that if its happening on sunday!

If anyone else is heading from kildare I can meet ya on route or even out the m4 from Dublin I can meet at kilcock...

• Advertisement

aaakev wrote: »
    Would defo be up for that if its happening on sunday!

If anyone else is heading from kildare I can meet ya on route or even out the m4 from Dublin I can meet at kilcock...

Ahh sure we can all meet in Kilcock and go the back roads to Mullingar and then up along HELLS FURY!

Ahh sure we can all meet in Kilcock and go the back roads to Mullingar and then up along HELLS FURY!

Sounds good to me!

Ye sounds good, wouldn't mind gettin in on this, never done that "HELLS FURY" stretch!

Seriously lads the N52 (North Section, starting at Kells) is seriously addictive...its really makes it worthwhile owning a bike. And if you do it early in the morning after the rush hour or a day off work when all other slow folk are in work its Bliss. The N52 actually starts in Nenagh would you believe and meanders all the way up to Dundalk.

The section from Mullingar is sweet as a nut, and the north section is the icing on the cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Have to agree with you on that Gary its a fine road, good craic was had on it last year

Hope to get back up to you's for a spin soon one Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Don't think I make Sunday

Going try get out either sat or Monday afternoon

Seriously lads the N52 (North Section, starting at Kells) is seriously addictive...its really makes it worthwhile owning a bike. And if you do it early in the morning after the rush hour or a day off work when all other slow folk are in work its Bliss. The N52 actually starts in Nenagh would you believe and meanders all the way up to Dundalk.

The section from Mullingar is sweet as a nut, and the north section is the icing on the cake.

Yeah that sounds better.... naas to Mullingar is not a bad spin anyway so I dont mind travelling for a decent spin!

Fingers crossed herself doesn't ask to do something on sunday :)

That road is amazing! But also no other road gave me so many brown trouser moments :o:D

dorannoel wrote: »
    Don't think I make Sunday

Going try get out either sat or Monday afternoon

Might head out on Sat with ya Noel....will see whats what.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Wouldn't mind a spin myself. It's been a while. Can only use the Super Four as the ZX isn't quite ready yet, so won't be able to keep up the quicker boys. But that N52 is a serious stretch!

• Advertisement

P.K.M. wrote: »
    Wouldn't mind a spin myself. It's been a while. Can only use the Super Four as the ZX isn't quite ready yet, so won't be able to keep up the quicker boys. But that N52 is a serious stretch!

No bother John, sure you would be quicker on the Bros then most of us on the bigger bikes ffs!!! And we won't be going mad anyway....

Man i would love a spin this weekend but have plans already. I really gotta get out soon. Commuting is boring as ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Might head out on Sat with ya Noel....will see whats what.

No prob Gary

Got the day release signed from the warden :cool:! What time are we meeting up in kilcock? I'm coming from Carlow so can meetup with a few outside the storm cinema in Naas before hand and then in to kilcock.

Might as well make it early enough to make the most of it, smiler might be AWOL for this. Say 11am in kilcock....?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

P.K.M. wrote: »

Seen you today. Where you on a VFR? She looked & sounded sweet. Working myself the weekend so enjoy lads.

Absolutely dyin to get out this weekend :) Giddy up!

Lovely morning it is today, hopefully its like this tomorrow. Are we on for the traditional Sunday brekkie or just gonna eat some roads.....

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Seen you today. Where you on a VFR? She looked & sounded sweet. Working myself the weekend so enjoy lads.

Yeah I did mate, had the Super Four and the ZX running, just to get the fluids pumping and keep the batteries fresh. The VFR400 belongs to a mate. She has it stored at my place and I run it for her now and then. Tis a nice machine alright, if a bit small. :cool:

• Advertisement

Right...changed the oil, oil filter and replaced the air filter so I'm all set for tomorrow. I'll be outside the Storm Cinema at Naas around 11:00, wonda and the rest will be there around 11:15

Been looking forward to this all week!

Im-So-Happy-Right-Now-Reaction-Gif.gif

Sunday will be mostly cloudy, except for few short sunny breaks over the east of the country. There'll still be a lot of dry weather, but patchy light rain and drizzle will affect western and northern counties at times throughout the day. Highest temperatures of 10 to 13 degrees in moderate westerly breezes.
    nat01_weather.png?1930

Leathers or textiles?!?!?!?! :confused:

Advertisement