Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

great is there a mix of levels ?
    I commute on my yolk everyday but I prefer to take 'er handy

The most important thing is to know your own comfort zone, if a few of the seasoned lads go for a rip up the front tag along if you comfortable doing so. If not hang back, if the group turns off usually myself of lookbehindyou stop and let the group know.

Be great to meet you and have a sausage roll and a mug of tae!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

So what time on Sunday in Naas? 10? 10:30?

10 bells might be a bit early if Blu3 is coming up from Carlow, say 10:30 in Nass and I see you lot in clane on the way over. I will meet Sean and Noelios Maximus and we can get a nosebag in Trim or the likes.

So 10:30 in Naas tomorrow.
    Anyone else meeting me there?

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭the cats pajamas

I am, The cinema right?

• Advertisement

I am, The cinema right?

Just across the road from it. The entrance to the old Airsoft site and Naas football team grounds.

great wanna pm me your number ?

great wanna pm me your number ?

Nah its ok. I will just see you tomorrow at 10:30

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

If you lot are heading down Carlow way I can meet up at the usual place for grub in Carlow at 1 or 2.

I haven't been down that way for a spin before with the lads but I'm up for whatever. Tbh I can barely remember how to get to clane to meet up with wonda,haha

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Tell Wonda that I will get him a Wondaburger there and for sure he will head that direction.

Leave it with me Looky, as I have to collect 2 on the way. I will txt you tomorrow for a yap. And I am a vegetarian now!!!!!

Leaving the batcave at 10 bells for a nice easy spin over, take it handy this a.m lads its quite frosty out there. Watch out for the shaded areas and bridges etc etc.

See you lot in clane at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

Have a good day out lads an stay safe!

Heading out for a bit now myself just gonna stay local

It was a grand day out. The way home was funny... Toll Bridge?? What toll bridge, lol

Ow. i worked out my MPG on the SV. Its averaging about 42mpg which isnt too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

goodlad wrote: »
    It was a grand day out. The way home was funny... Toll Bridge?? What toll bridge, lol

It was, I thought you were going to stop and wait to go with the Car LOL.

Good laugh and a nice spin!!! The bird is fitly now, she needs a good scrubbin!

10783286844_d14fca91a0_b.jpg

10783168385_ff589949bf_b.jpg

Grand spin, cold but enjoyable. Just goes to show with the right gear any day is a good day for a spin. Nice to meet the "cats pj's" today. Very tidy ninja with the yoshi can.

See you lot next week plz god.

Not a bike in sight all day today...and I was all over the place. Met one polish lad in Enfield on his way home from work.....Other then that very little bike activity on the roads today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Rugby........:(

I was out all Day saturday buying myself loads of new bike gear :D
    So i couldnt swingly today to myself also. Might get out next sunday.

• Advertisement

I was out most of the day yesterday, had to go to Limerick! Really need to stick on heated grips on the bird!

blu3r0ri0n wrote: »
    I was out most of the day yesterday, had to go to Limerick! Really need to stick on heated grips on the bird!

PUSSY!

Sure IIRC last summer you were driving around with the heated grips on...you need a hand transplant not heated grips. Stop the smoking and the circulation will improve m8. ;)

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    PUSSY!

Sure IIRC last summer you were driving around with the heated grips on...you need a hand transplant not heated grips. Stop the smoking and the circulation will improve m8. ;)

I still went for a spin didn't I :P
    I wont let the cold stop me, but I prefer to be warm!

True.

But Warm or on fire....who uses heated grips in summer.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    True.

But Warm or on fire....who uses heated grips in summer.

I finally got a pair of winter gloves. I can turn the heated grips down a bit now.

goodlad wrote: »
    I finally got a pair of winter gloves. I can turn the heated grips down a bit now.

What you get Goodlad......pics or it didnt happen. ;)

lol!
    I got a load of stuff.

New lid takes pinlock and has an internal sun visor.

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/product_images/hjc_is-17_osiris_gun-white.jpg

Got some rst slice leathers in gunmetal to match the lid.

http://www.bikebitsni.com/images/uploads/slice1012jkt_gunfront.jpg

Got some Richa Ratchet boots:

http://www.motorcycleshop.ie/ekmps/shops/motorcycleshop/images/richa-ratchet-black-1980-p.jpg

And i guess this is the one ya asked about :p

Gloves are Daineese Scout:

http://cdn1.fast-serve.net/cdn/dainese/Dainese-Scout-Gore-Tex-Black-Anthracite-Black_700_600_3NLXV.jpg

I didnt actually buy em from the linked places. They were just the first links i came across.

Good stuff some lovely gear...the leathers are the same as mine very good for the price TBH. Well wear looking all posh now.....

santa came early
    :)

• Advertisement

Not many bikes out yesterday, roads were in a terrible state maybe that's why. Diesel all over the shop around Meath and Louth...and that's dirty brown layer of muck mixed with all sorts very slippy!!!

Was cold but bright, put the textiles on for the first time in months and a lot warmer then the leathers but the trade off in bulk is noticble. Also had a test run in my new shark evoline 3 helmet. Have too say I was pleasantly surprised.

Advertisement