Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Meant to be a nice solid dry day tomorrow...got the "mammy" sorted today and will be out and about tomorrow.

I be out aswell 2moro

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Come to Mondello!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭prunudo

Would love to but will have to sacrifice tomorrow for the mammy.
    Good luck in mondello zascar. Between track days and wheelie lessons you'll be impossible to keep up with on the roads next time we go for a spin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Dont forget the clocks went forward last night people....so if you meeting up dont be the one late coz they away with the fairies!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Might grab the bike and get out for an hour so.... have to bring the missus out for dinner later but think I can get away for a bit! Where are people heading for today?

Might even fly out to mondello for a nose around. ...

• Advertisement

Zascar wrote: »
    Come to Mondello!

Went to mondello for a look for an hour, didn't see ya

A few snaps from mondello today.

Got chatting to a few lads from bray, one of em on a 02 gsxr broke down after a few sessions, waitimg for recovery when I left. Not a great afternoon for the track, it was very wet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭P.C.

I had a great spin today.

Miles of smiles. :)

Zascar wrote: »
    Come to Mondello!

How did you get on Zascar......I suppose it counts as a Sunday spin lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Came across this tis evening on my flicker, What a laugh we had that day and I think there was only 3 of us out!!

8089528042_91f55f4831.jpg

We had to help him in the end :D:D

• Advertisement

Summer is here.............................

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

leppla wrote: »
    Came across this tis evening on my flicker, What a laugh we had that day and I think there was only 3 of us out!!

8089528042_91f55f4831.jpg

We had to help him in the end :D:D

I told ya to burn that pic haha:D

I told ya to burn that pic haha:D

LMAO Graham you would still be there if we didnt help ya....whats the craic on the spins mate, now that there is no need to go over to watch the scum playing now they are finished!!!! :pac::pac::pac:

Trying hard to move a few things around to get out in the avo' cant let that day pass me by.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Great weathers for a spin. Left the house at 8 this morning for work. Bit misty but empty roads and sun shining. Since I took out the restriction I have to keep an eye on the speedo. She is more than happy to creep past 100 kph.

Great weathers for a spin. Left the house at 8 this morning for work. Bit misty but empty roads and sun shining. Since I took out the restriction I have to keep an eye on the speedo. She is more than happy to creep past 100 kph.

Joe ya "FLY KILLA" legend keep her lit!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Joe ya "FLY KILLA" legend keep her lit!!!!

"Fly killa" I **** you not. I got an almighty smack on my left shoulder the other day doing about 80 kph. I thought it was a massive bird ****e. I looked in my mirror to check the mess only to see the biggest bumble bee sitting on my shoulder. I have to pull over and knock him off. The thought of him crawling under mg helmet freaked me out.

"Fly killa" I **** you not. I got an almighty smack on my left shoulder the other day doing about 80 kph. I thought it was a massive bird ****e. I looked in my mirror to check the mess only to see the biggest bumble bee sitting on my shoulder. I have to pull over and knock him off. The thought of him crawling under mg helmet freaked me out.

Ahhh jaysus Joe you should " BEE " writing stories for Nickelodeon m8. Watch them scary spiders that crawl under you bike seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

So what's the plan for tomorrow?

Have to leave early tomorrow morning on a bit of business....will meet up with the rest of you lot later on if you lot are still out. There are a few heading out tomorrow as far as I know so I am sure they will post up a suitable meeting place for all.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

Myself and Noel will be out tomorrow . Leaving from Ashbourne/navan . Let is know who is out and we will make a plan for meeting up.

@ wonda let us know how your getting on and we will try meet up for a spin on your way back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭kodak

leppla wrote: »
    Myself and Noel will be out tomorrow . Leaving from Ashbourne/navan . Let is know who is out and we will make a plan for meeting up.

@ wonda let us know how your getting on and we will try meet up for a spin on your way back.

I'm about, leaving from Ballymount area tomorrow

I'm going to meet up with Leppla in clane at 12 tomorrow. If anyone wants to meet up in naas across from the cinema first I will be there for about 11.20 and head off for clane from there about 11.40

What direction are you going after Clane lads.....I will give yiz a buzz when around.

I have no idea man. I'm a follower! Haha

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

I be meeting up with brian at 10 then we heading over 2 clane,

See you all in clane

Id say some of the "wimmen" would love us to get a side car.....lol.

Which way yas heading lads?

I've no idea man. I'm gonna stop off at naas across from the cinema in case anyone is there and then head for clane. After that I've no idea

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭prunudo

Enjoy the spin lads, it's been a great weekend weather wise to be out on the bike. Sadly I'll be under pressure to get out at all, ah well that's the way it goes sometimes. Catch ye again

• Advertisement

Ended up going out with my mate from naas we hit sally gap, roundwood, laragh and back to naas. Sally gap is dangerous, lots of fresh gravel on the road from kilbride all the way up so not nice to drive on!

Juat getting back to naas and we came accross a young lad on a cg125 who had crashed. He was on his way out of naas and on a long left hand bend he went accross on the wrong side of the road and over a small ditch, hit a wall and flipped the bike! He was ok but jasus he was lucky there was nothing coming the other way or he was a goner. .. we stopped and helped him and I went and got me van and dropped him and his bike home. Few bent bars, broken lights and rear fairings and he wasn't hurt at all!

Advertisement