Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday Spin???

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Wont make the mullingar spin, meeting a mate in naas at 9 and heading for wicklow early....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Slight change of plans lads.....gonna still meet up at 11 in kilcock and head the wicklow area as well. Will do the N52 another day :( .....Will be another 2 lads if we head that direction so hopefully we can all meet up in wicklow at some point. Be nice to meet a few new faces.......

Might see yas on the road so lads! Ill be the blue sv riding with its black twin!

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭dorannoel

won't be out 2moro lads,

Hope 2 get out next week

Have a good time 2moro and drive safe

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

I will be out if there is a bit of rain. Dont like fine weather.:)

• Advertisement

Just be on time....ffs. Or the road train be leaving without you and you wont find us!

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

There is a bit of rain, so I will be out.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

I will be out after 1 o clock so might meet up with you's somewhere along the way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

lads i will be at Kilcock on the hornet at 11 for my first spin. hope i can keep up.

Well my spin was cut short, lost the front cylinder on the sv up 9n the gap and had to take it slow back to naas.... now to get the tool box out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

aaakev wrote: »
    Well my spin was cut short, lost the front cylinder on the sv up 9n the gap and had to take it slow back to naas.... now to get the tool box out :(

****e

The joys of motoring ronan!

Kettle On, Haynes manual in hand and a dry garage. Could turn into a fun day after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

The joys of motoring ronan!

At least you managed to get it home and not have to wait for a recovery truck to come collect you

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭P.K.M.

Was working last night so didn't get in til all hours. Just out of the scratcher. Will get ye another day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭bluefinger

had to split early lads, nice trip over the gap though, see ye next time. tx for the tips too. :)

well seem to have it sorted now. changed the plugs and cleaned the leads as they were a bit dirty inside. Haven't brought it for a proper drive yet but its ticking over properly again, took it up and down the road and all the power is back too. hopefully that's all it was!

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

double post..

Between the traffic corps stooping me on the motorway to give me a hand full of hi-viz vest and a polite lecture on visibility, to my tax disk flying off and nearly decapitating wonda and dodging kamikaze pilot wanna be's at the gap it was an eventful and an enjoyable spin!

some quick snaps I took....

13198656465_f4e7535fb2_b.jpg

13198970474_cd989e9e81_b.jpg

13198690065_8016a9a421_b.jpg
    13198706495_28f4c7ed81_b.jpg

13198720435_b474d460c8_b.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭HamSambo

There is a bit of rain, so I will be out.

Thats class! :D

Nice to meet you Bluefinger, fair play getting out in that weather. See you next week hopefully.

Lovely snaps Blu3...it was a spanky spin. Some great roads....Mick was certainly getting rid of the cobwebs on the way back to his.....see you lot soon.

• Advertisement

Known problem with SV's the front plug is in direct line of sight from the front wheel. Its the way the engine lies in the SV, If its wet out the spray goes directly down into the plug and its starts to miss. Get a fender extender and stick some of that anti static grease (cant think of the name) down the plug hole. Regular lad from the spin had that problem there is a plug lead you can buy that is wider and more secure for the SV he got it along with the fender extender and it never happened again.

h5jo.jpg

Acting the maggot doing my very best "TERMINATOR" impression waiting for a few lads......quality bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Is that Micks Busa?

Is that Micks Busa?

Mick....Mick who? Never heard of him. That there is my Busa!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭Wossack

<terminator voice>
    Give me your clothes, your boots, and your Hayabusa

</terminator voice>

t1000chp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 34,258 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

robocop23f-2-web.jpg

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,249 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I drove back to Dublin from Achill island yesterday. And took a trip around achill before we left. It rained the entire way! Probably around Leixlip when it stopped. Even snowed for a while, sleet for ages too.

We are getting a worse spring then the winter....lol.

Looking forward to getting out tomorrow all the same.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭goodlad

Usual story for me. Either work or a list of stuff to get done every Sunday.
    I will get out one of these weeks!

Advertisement