Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* 1st Year NUIM Students 2012-2013 *

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

kellief wrote: »
    Peter is very generic for a spider, trying to find something in takei's bio about spiders!!
    Generic????????????????????, ITS A LEGACY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Generic????????????????????, ITS A LEGACY

Not after One More Day it ain't.

DB21 wrote: »
    Not after One More Day it ain't.
    One more day is not nearly as bad as people make it out to be, Spider-island is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

I don't know what these things are....all I know is I'm naming my spider George and he's still there!

I don't know what these things are....all I know is I'm naming my spider George and he's still there!
    entirely relevant
    3e548b6160876f4b68c1070059f675b8.jpg

Also are we to expect many first years tomorrow night in Caulfield's for the beers?

• Advertisement

entirely relevant
    3e548b6160876f4b68c1070059f675b8.jpg

Also are we to expect many first years tomorrow night in Caulfield's for the beers?

George has moved home to a more spider suitable home

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theNewGirl

Name: Lisa

Course: Major in English and [hopefully] minoring in Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 13 DerekG87

DerekG87 wrote: »
    On a serious note.... My teabags have been STOLEN!.. Brought up 600 teabags yesterday, left them in d kitchen overnight, came in today around two and BAMM, 600 teabags gone.. Told reception, and the only people who had been in d apartment were d cleaners.. Seriously Bulling!

No Tay for anyone!!!
    Other housemates in yet?

Only the one girl so far, she was looking forward to a good brew too, bought the milk in!!

Shocking stuff altogether!

Only the one girl so far, she was looking forward to a good brew too, bought the milk in!!

Are you on campus?

Are you on campus?

Sure am!

Thats why i'm rage'n out, wudda been a matter for the Tae-police if i wasn't!

Nothing can be done about my 600 innocent taebags being swiped/ possibly thrown out by d cleaners!

• Advertisement

Sure am!

Nothing can be done about my 600 innocent taebags being swiped/ possibly thrown out by d cleaners!
    :( so this means i cant call in for a cuppa?

Sure am!

:( so this means i cant call in for a cuppa?

Distinct lack of Tea-leaves in comparison to litres of milk and a good kilo of sugar..

Serious bad show!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭EmzBoBo

Officially starting NUIM in 9hrs 47mins.... can't wait!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

theNewGirl wrote: »
    Name: Lisa

Course: Major in English and [hopefully] minoring in Irish
    Hello! Are you called after the show New Girl with Zooey Deschanel? :p

Was the spider evacuated from your room Kellie? I'm always the person who has to do that 'cause I don't mind them. Now if it was a rat/mouse I'd jump out the window.

EmzBoBo wrote: »
    Officially starting NUIM in 9hrs 47mins.... can't wait!! :)

Oh it's really exciting when you put it like that, I am not in orientation until Wednesday..what are you studying?

Seren_ wrote: »
    Hello! Are you called after the show New Girl with Zooey Deschanel? :p

Was the spider evacuated from your room Kellie? I'm always the person who has to do that 'cause I don't mind them. Now if it was a rat/mouse I'd jump out the window.

To be honest? I have no idea why this is my username, I didn't even realise/remember I had an account until I tried to sign up for one today :o

To be honest? I have no idea why this is my username, I didn't even realise/remember I had an account until I tried to sign up for one today :o
    Haha, same happened to me when I signed up. At least your username isn't as bad as my old one (it was Your Text Here until I changed it a while back. Such a silly name.)

What are you going to be studying? :)

Oh it's really exciting when you put it like that, I am not in orientation until Wednesday..what are you studying?

I'm studying music! :D .... Btw, random question, but I don't suppose that you attended a poetry course in Newbridge in Summer 2011??

I am spider roommate free. George is outside with his other spider friends. That was not a pleasant feeling. Silly George!!

I'm studying music! :D .... Btw, random question, but I don't suppose that you attended a poetry course in Newbridge in Summer 2011??

Why yes, were you there too? Hopkins?

• Advertisement

Why yes, were you there too? Hopkins?

Yes, I was! Hi Lisa, thought you sounded familiar!! :D

Going asleep now cos I'm old and have to be perky for your tours in the morning! (after my own masters orientation!) so night gang! Come up to me and say hello! I have brown hair with bright blue under and a green tshirt on!!! :)

Haha, same happened to me when I signed up. At least your username isn't as bad as my old one (it was Your Text Here until I changed it a while back. Such a silly name.)

What are you going to be studying? :)

Haha, well now I don't feel so bad. I going to be doing English and hopefully Irish. What about you?

Yes, I was! Hi Lisa, thought you sounded familiar!! :D

Hello, thanks for remembering me, from the name it must be Emily right? :)

Going asleep now cos I'm old and have to be perky for your tours in the morning! (after my own masters orientation!) so night gang! Come up to me and say hello! I have brown hair with bright blue under and a green tshirt on!!! :)

I was actually talking to a first year earlier who had you as a tour guide! I was telling them about socs and then mentioned MHS, and she said that the girl who gave her the tour was telling them about it too :D
    Haha, well now I don't feel so bad. I going to be doing English and hopefully Irish. What about you?

English is awesome! Did it for my degree and loved every minute of it :) Hope you will enjoy it! Studied sociology as well. I finished as a student over the summer, but still around here 'cause I'm live here and am still involved in some socs :p Also 'cause this forum has so many awesome posters and I'd miss them if I stopped posting :D

I was actually talking to a first year earlier who had you as a tour guide! I was telling them about socs and then mentioned MHS, and she said that the girl who gave her the tour was telling them about it too :D

English is awesome! Did it for my degree and loved every minute of it :) Hope you will enjoy it! Studied sociology as well. I finished as a student over the summer, but still around here 'cause I'm live here and am still involved in some socs :p Also 'cause this forum has so many awesome posters and I'd miss them if I stopped posting :D

I'm really looking forward to studying English, especially with the creative writing. What socs are you involved in? Do you know when first years join, I have my eye on a few :pac:

Hello, thanks for remembering me, from the name it must be Emily right? :)

Indeed it is! :)

Indeed it is! :)

YES! I was talking to you a little on results night wasn't I?

Right, I think it's time for me to log off for the night... I've to get up in 5hrs, and I'm not exactly a morning person! *grimace*
    Night all!! :D

• Advertisement

I'm really looking forward to studying English, especially with the creative writing. What socs are you involved in? Do you know when first years join, I have my eye on a few :pac:
    I'm in FemSoc and was on the Mental Health soc committee last year - they're both really great socs, but obviously I'm a wee bit biased ^.^ Fairs Day is on Sept 26th, so you can join them all then. Costs €2 to join a club/soc.

Advertisement