Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

* 1st Year NUIM Students 2012-2013 *

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

ksk33 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to change your arts subjects??

There is no registration amendments option anywhere. :/
    Don't think you can do it online? (Or if you can, you might just not be able to yet). Go to the student records office (where you registered) and they will change it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

kellief wrote: »
    kellief wrote: »
    Around 7 or 8 in the pub!!!

Thaaaaaanks!

Who else is going???

Me and Shady are here, coming over? Which pub btw? Is the the one on the left in the su?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Anyone else doing 1st year science getting Callan Hall for lecture rooms on Wednesday for Chem and CS?

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Boeing777

marko93 wrote: »
    Anyone else doing 1st year science getting Callan Hall for lecture rooms on Wednesday for Chem and CS?

Yes, Chemistry! It can't be too bad. The only thing that's annoying me is that I have a lecture in JH and Chemistry in CH right after it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭How so Joe

Are you asking if that's where the lectures will be? The timetable says callan hall, they'll be in Callan Hall.

It's not unusual to have to change campus from one lecture to the next. You just have to walk pretty fast and hope your lecturer's not gonna get stressed over it.

• Advertisement

Boeing777 wrote: »
    Yes, Chemistry! It can't be too bad. The only thing that's annoying me is that I have a lecture in JH and Chemistry in CH right after it :(
    How so Joe wrote: »
    Are you asking if that's where the lectures will be? The timetable says callan hall, they'll be in Callan Hall.

It's not unusual to have to change campus from one lecture to the next. You just have to walk pretty fast and hope your lecturer's not gonna get stressed over it.

Same situation Boeing.

Not giving out Joe, just wasn't sure if it was common to have them spread out over the North and South. Just hope as you say the lecturer understands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

ksk33 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to change your arts subjects??

There is no registration amendments option anywhere. :/

Amendments open tomorrow in the student services section of website

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Shinato

I've got history in the IONTAS building at five but I don't have a clue on which room I have to go to... great... -_-

Shinato wrote: »
    I've got history in the IONTAS building at five but I don't have a clue on which room I have to go to... great... -_-

I think there's only one lecture theatre in Iontas.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Shinato

GarIT wrote: »
    I think there's only one lecture theatre in Iontas.

Oh well that's handy! Cheers :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭karl_m

Finish at three every Wednesday but have to wait around until 7 for the guitar ensemble if I get in. That will be tough going. :/

Gonna take some amount of walking tomorrow. Timetable is this:

CH
    JH1
    CH
    IONTH
    CH.

Not a good Tuesday at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Oh god, had a similar timetable to that in my first third year. Good luck Mark *salutes*

Think I'll just jump in front of the train. Sure be grand. Or possibly just buy a motorbike. Lecturers better be sound about it. Or they're getting a right ole schmack.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh you poor thing. If it was raining, I think I'd be giving CH a bit of a miss! :pac:

CH
    JH1
    CH
    IONTH
    CH.

I'm in CH twice tomorrow so I might see you there. I don't know who/what I'm looking for though :\ :P Any distinct features that I can look out for?

Boeing777 wrote: »

CH
    JH1
    CH
    IONTH
    CH.

I'm in CH twice tomorrow so I might see you there. I don't know who/what I'm looking for though :\ :P Any distinct features that I can look out for?
    Ehn I'm a big lad, in grey jumper and black cantos! Probably sweating like a beast from the fast walk :p

Ehn I'm a big lad, in grey jumper and black cantos! Probably sweating like a beast from the fast walk :p

Right, I'll keep a look out.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭loser2k12

First chemistry tomorrow, not looking forward to...

loser2k12 wrote: »
    Same ;__;

• Advertisement

Same ;__;

What subjects are you doing? :)

Same ;__;

Bio, Chem, Maths and Comp Science, you?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,851 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

My subjects are Maths, Computer Science, Math. Physics and Experimental Physics.

So what do we get for doing a Platinum week in the first week? :p

I'm in a state but just want to get a platinum week done, I need drinking buddies for tomorrow night though cause my regular mates cant hack it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

GarIT wrote: »
    So what do we get for doing a Platinum week in the first week? :p

I'm in a state but just want to get a platinum week done, I need drinking buddies for tomorrow night though cause my regular mates cant hack it.
    an innocence award :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Swear I'm going to EVERY lecture this week. Including the lecture I have at 9am on Wednesday, even though I don't have another class until 4pm after that. That's dedication right there!

Same ;__;

Bio, Chem, Maths and Comp Science, you?

Bio, Chem, maths & a toss up between comp sci or exp physics right now. Still debating :P

jpcarlow wrote: »
    an innocence award :P

I'll take it, its better than nothing :pac:
    Novella wrote: »
    Swear I'm going to EVERY lecture this week. Including the lecture I have at 9am on Wednesday, even though I don't have another class until 4pm after that. That's dedication right there!

I'll be in every lecture for the year ;)

I hope this college realises that naming two things Callan tricks idiotic minds like mine & subsequently made me wander around the Callan building for what felt like hours until I eventually found out that I was on the wrong side of campus >:( I hate life

• Advertisement

Bio, Chem, maths & a toss up between comp sci or exp physics right now. Still debating :P

Shall see you there :P

Lads, if anyone wants to add me on facebook feel free to do so. Can't harm having more friendly faces, eh?
    https://www.facebook.com/mark.shortall

Also, Chemistry is a sham, easy, but a sham. 100 and odd quid before anything starts?

On the constant switching today was the first and last time it'll be happening :D
    CS lectures in JH and CH being moved as well <3

Advertisement