Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

evadiva wrote: »
    Hi all
    I rejoined this morning with a 2 stone gain. I had a baby 5 weeks ago & enjoyed every bit of my pregnancy where food was involved but now at the other side I'm nervous at the journey I have ahead. My leader didn't have the list of breads allowed this morning, would any of you have the list available or know of a link to breads allowed. My leader isn't the best as it is & wasn't v encouraging this morning which is quite disappointing. I needed new books as I misplaced the ones I had & she was even a bit slow to give them even tho I pointed out I was a new member. Anyway I'm not doing it for her this is about me!! I hope to get motivation & encouragement from here ðŸ˜႒

Congrats on your new arrival!

Best of luck for the week ahead. I find posting here is great, and keeps me going, in good and not so good weeks.

I don't have a list of the breads, but if you try the WW Ireland website, or the Facebook page, someone should be able to help. I remember contacting them before with a query, and they were very helpful.
    Alternatively, your own leader might be able to email one to you, if she didn't have one in class.

All the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

2lbs down. OMG I'm delighted!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

2lbs down. OMG I'm delighted!!! :D

Well done :-) you must have been very good over the Easter :-)

I didn't have an Easter egg yet.. :p

I was out on Sunday and had 4 drinks which I took from my 49. Mostly stuck to my 26 points every other say.

I didn't have an Easter egg yet.. :p

I was out on Sunday and had 4 drinks which I took from my 49. Mostly stuck to my 26 points every other say.

Well done missus! I'd say you were beaming, stepping off the scales. :)

I STS this week, but I wasn't really good, tbh, especially over the long weekend. I was very good the previous week, and I believe that helped me to STS. I definitely want a loss next week.

Best of luck everyone.

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote:
    Well done missus! I'd say you were beaming, stepping off the scales.
    Thank you! I couldn't believe it! Today is treat day so I'm having my Easter egg and I'm not going to lose the run if myself and eat everything in sight like I usually do.. I have 18.5 lbs left to goal now. I also said when I got back to 9st 7 that I'd have a Chinese for dinner so I've got 4.5 lbs to go. :D
    LynnGrace wrote:
    I STS this week, but I wasn't really good, tbh, especially over the long weekend. I was very good the previous week, and I believe that helped me to STS. I definitely want a loss next week.
    Best of luck this week. Drink lots of water, track everything (literally everything you eat) and fill up on zero heroes! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

2 pounds on this week (mostly due to the takeaway and ice cream last night). Does weightwatchers do an 'at home' pack for the Irish? might follow it at home for a while and buy a count down course later in the year if I feel I need a lift.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

I'm scared for tonight :eek: Could go either way! Well done everyone so far!

Best of luck! :D

Just had my breakfast. Two slices of Brennan's Be Good bread, toasted (3PP), with 30g of Nutella (4PP) and a fresh fruit salad. :D

granniecaz wrote: »
    I'm scared for tonight :eek: Could go either way! Well done everyone so far!

Best of luck!
    Whatever way it goes, you are onto a fresh new week then. That's what I like about the weekly WI.

Our leader announces the total weight loss, overall, for the class. If I have a gain, it makes me more determined to 'contribute' the following week, and if I have a loss, I think yeay, I helped with that total!

• Advertisement

It's weeks like this week that I really don't understand weightloss! When my leader said I was down 5lbs, I nearly fell off the scales and had to be picked up. I really don't deserve that, but think it might be part of making up for the 3lb gain the previous week. Didn't think I was really up 3 whole lbs. Super motivated now to stay on track! Just goes to show that bad weeks don't mean you have to give up - just keep going and you'll reap the rewards! Hope everyone has a great week! Onwards and downwards! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

I was down 2 again this week, last weigh in before the wedding next week (Today week, I'll freak out about that later!) and only half a pound off goal, chuffed with myself. And my lovely lovely leader had a very sweet card for us, she's so nice!

Well done everyone this week, after Easter and all I think we deserve a big pat on the back.

Well done ladies!

I had an excellent day yesterday. I ate all my 26 daily PPs, walked 10km and used 0 weeklies. Intending in having another great week after my 2lb loss last week. :D

granniecaz wrote: »
    It's weeks like this week that I really don't understand weightloss! When my leader said I was down 5lbs, I nearly fell off the scales and had to be picked up. I really don't deserve that, but think it might be part of making up for the 3lb gain the previous week. Didn't think I was really up 3 whole lbs. Super motivated now to stay on track! Just goes to show that bad weeks don't mean you have to give up - just keep going and you'll reap the rewards! Hope everyone has a great week! Onwards and downwards! :)

Well done, brilliant loss! :)
    It's all the sweeter when you were going in thinking this could go either way.
    I've found sometimes that I'd expect a better loss after putting in a really good week, and it always shows up for me the following week. Totally agree about not giving up after a bad week too.

Keep on keeping on is the way to go. Have a great weekend.

I was down 2 again this week, last weigh in before the wedding next week (Today week, I'll freak out about that later!) and only half a pound off goal, chuffed with myself. And my lovely lovely leader had a very sweet card for us, she's so nice!

Well done everyone this week, after Easter and all I think we deserve a big pat on the back.

Well done! :) You must be really chuffed. I'm loving all these good stories!

Oh you must be so excited, one week to go! No freaking, you are going to have a brilliant day. That was so nice of the leader, very thoughtful.

Enjoy the week ahead, I'm sure everything is going to be great. Have a fantastic day!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Dee01

We are having our house worked on at the minute, so I have had to eat take away a lot lately. I have been sticking to salads and broth based soups despite the OH milling pizzas and curries etc. it's been a tough week..... To try and counteract the takeaways I have also exercised a lot as well. I wa really nervous stepping up on the scale yesterday. 3lbs gone forever 😄😄

But (there's always a but!) I have injured myself so can't walk. I need to rest my leg for a week. I'm going to have to be super super good food wise to make up for it. veung on the salads this week!

Good luck all with weigh ins.

Worked my butt off last week and was kinda disappointed to be only down half a pound. Hoping it'll show next week if I have another good week. :)

Worked my butt off last week and was kinda disappointed to be only down half a pound. Hoping it'll show next week if I have another good week. :)

It will show, I bet. I generally find that if I have a good week, and have less of a loss than I expected, it shows the following week.
    I hadn't an official WI this week. My own scales, which are generally accurate, are showing 1lb down.
    Happy with that.
    Best of luck everyone.

Weather is looking great for CorkClare's wedding :)!

Was down 2lbs this week so on target for the mini goals I set myself :)
    CorkClare - have a fabulous day!
    Have a great weekend everyone!

Best of luck, CorkClare! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Hey all, I haven't been on in a while but I think I will be checking in more often because I really need the support.

I was down a pound last week but this week I was up 1.5lb but I can't complain because I was really bad and I enjoyed every mouthfull:)

Congrats to everyone on all the brilliant weight losses and good luck to everyone with weigh ins to come.

Corkclaire I wish you all the luck and happiness in the world, enjoy your day:)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

I've decided to go back to meetings. Trying to do it myself from home was really difficult. I need the slight look of judgement if I haven't lost anything!

Weighed in on Saturday, been on plan since (only a couple of days I know but weekends are the toughest time for me). Really determined now. Supposedly we're in for a decent summer and I intend to be comfortable wearing summery clothes!

SillyBeans wrote: »
    I've decided to go back to meetings. Trying to do it myself from home was really difficult. I need the slight look of judgement if I haven't lost anything!

Weighed in on Saturday, been on plan since (only a couple of days I know but weekends are the toughest time for me). Really determined now. Supposedly we're in for a decent summer and I intend to be comfortable wearing summery clothes!

I tryed doing the plan myself aswell and I didnt do very well ! I'm doing great now going to class every week. The weigh in fear keeps me on track ! Good luck :-)

Hey all, I went to meeting this morning and I was down a pound so I am happy enough with that.

Good luck with your weigh ins and enjoy the weekend:)

Zanablue wrote:
    Hey all, I went to meeting this morning and I was down a pound so I am happy enough with that.
    Well done! I was down 1lb myself as well. :D

2.5lb down this week for me. gaining and loosing the same 3 pounds for the last month so need to get moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 evadiva

Down 3.5lbs at my weigh in on Tuesday. First weigh in after going back. I'm really liking the filling & healthy plan. What are your thoughts on it? I've the 49 pp this week & I'm curious about how you use yours? Do u divide it to have 7pp per day, use as you need or keep to use at weekends.

I have been on F&H since I joined in Jan. I find it good. I usually keep some back for a night out or to use over weekend and spend the rest on a per day basis ie use 5pp per day total 35 then have 14 for the weekend making up the 49.

• Advertisement

evadiva wrote: »
    Down 3.5lbs at my weigh in on Tuesday. First weigh in after going back. I'm really liking the filling & healthy plan. What are your thoughts on it? I've the 49 pp this week & I'm curious about how you use yours? Do u divide it to have 7pp per day, use as you need or keep to use at weekends.

I don't do well on f&f as I eat too much so I do pro points. I keep 40 PP's for sat night take away and bottle of wine. Then I've 9 extra as some days I go over my daily allowance. I track everything. Good luck :-)

Advertisement