Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I was the same on filling and healthy, I'm no good at controlling portions on it, points were way better! :)
    It's 4 months since I hit goal weight and I haven't put any weight back on! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

2 pounds down this week. It's a loss but I'm actually a bit disappointed as I was 100% on plan this week and usually when I follow it strictly like that I lose a lot more. I have been very inactive this week though, snowed under with paper work where as usually I'm on my feet for most of the day. Fingers crossed for another 2 next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

SillyBeans wrote: »
    2 pounds down this week. It's a loss but I'm actually a bit disappointed as I was 100% on plan this week and usually when I follow it strictly like that I lose a lot more. I have been very inactive this week though, snowed under with paper work where as usually I'm on my feet for most of the day. Fingers crossed for another 2 next week!

Could that be why the loss was 'only' two pounds? A loss is still a loss be happy. Don't get to caught up in 'only' losing two pounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

SillyBeans wrote: »

You should be proud of yourself with a 2lb loss. Once the scale goes down its good news:) Well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Everyone is doing amazing! I was up 1lb on my weigh in last Thursday & was having a good weekend until yesterday. Going to try & reign it in now until ww but think the damage is done. Will just take whatever comes my way this week!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

lycan238 wrote: »
    Could that be why the loss was 'only' two pounds? A loss is still a loss be happy. Don't get to caught up in 'only' losing two pounds.

It probably is the reason. Didn't realise how active I usually am until I had to stop! :)
    Zanablue wrote: »
    You should be proud of yourself with a 2lb loss. Once the scale goes down its good news:) Well done!

I'm feeling much better about it today. I think I had just been so strict on myself all week that I was hoping for a bigger loss, especially as it was my first week back on plan for a while :)

I always try to operate on a ten day week ie my weigh ins are Wednesday morning so I know what I eat from Sunday onwards effects the scales on Wednesday mornings.

Assuming I weigh in on the 1st and stay on plan 100% I might loose 4 pounds (8th). The next week I am not on plan as much and I eat 89 weekly PP but still loose 4 pounds (15th) because of the first weeks work. The following week I could have a pound on (22nd) due to eating the extra 40 weekly PP the second week.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 jack.ryan

Been going regularly and been up and down, 3rd week in a row down again and overall, down 31 Lb's since 8th January, happy with that, could and should be a lot better, but once the overall is downwards.

Have a good weekend everyone

Hey all, I went to my meeting yesterday and I stayed the same, I was a little bit disappointed but once the scale doesn't go up its good. I was good with my food but I didn't do as much exercise as I should. Anyway good luck everyone with your weigh ins, everyone seems to be doing so well.

Well done jack.ryan & Zanablue.

I was down 2.5lbs this week so got to my first major target on time for my hols :) Down 24lbs now and still only halfway to goal. It's a long and hard journey sometimes but in the end it will be all worth it when I'm sitting by the pool and not feeling the size of a house. Keep it going everyone, ye are all doing so well. Have a lovely weekend :)

Onwards and downwards!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

STS for me this week.
    I came away from the meeting feeling motivated, and determined to get back on track. So far so good. I haven't been doing badly in terms of eating, just not focused enough, and need to up the exercise a bit.

Well done everyone, hope everyone has a good weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I hadn't been back to weight watchers since last June because of work, then after August I completely forgot about following the plan because I had my appendix out and after recovering from that I had one thing coming up after another. I took the plunge last week and went back to rejoin... ready for this? In 11 months I only put up a half a pound!!! Any other time I had stopped going I completely fell off the wagon and put back on stones at a time, I don't know what clicked this time but it just goes to show it does completely change your way of viewing food. I hadn't even realised I was on a 'diet' all those months but all that WW stuff obviously stuck with me!
    Back in business now of putting in a conscious effort, especially seeing as I hadn't undone all that hard work (2lbs off my 4st!) and I'm back on the healthy and filling. I am finding it difficult so after this week I think I will go back to the regular points system, works better for me anyway!

^^ Well done SillyMango, that is brilliant!

Happy camper here, down 2lbs. I have not been quite as focused of late, but after last week's meeting, came away determined to get going again. Haven't gone off rails, or anything, but just knew I needed to focus better, to get the loss going again.

I kept an eye on things, foodwise, and made sure I got a decent walk every day. So very happy to see it paid off.

Best of luck everyone!

Slightly scared for weigh in tonight! Was away for the weekend and ate anything and everything. Hoping for a miracle!

granniecaz wrote: »
    Slightly scared for weigh in tonight! Was away for the weekend and ate anything and everything. Hoping for a miracle!

Good luck with the weigh in:)

Hey everyone, I was only down a half pound this week but once the scale goes down I'm happy:)

Well done everyone on all the great losses and good luck to everyone with a weigh in to come.

Onwards and Downwards:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Janet Sligo

Hi all.
    Does anyone know who the leader is in Ballina?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

STS for me this week after my 1lb gain last week. Down 5lbs since February though. Not a lot but it's better than being up 5lbs!

Determined to be down next week. :D

Up 1 which I'll gladly take! Need to get back into the routine of tracking again now to stay on track. Well done everyone :)

Down 4, got a shiny new 7 and a lovely purple stone so I'm officially down 4 stone now! :) hope everyone is happy with their weigh ins :)

• Advertisement

Down 4, got a shiny new 7 and a lovely purple stone so I'm officially down 4 stone now! :) hope everyone is happy with their weigh ins :)

Woohoo! Well done you :)

Down 4, got a shiny new 7 and a lovely purple stone so I'm officially down 4 stone now! hope everyone is happy with their weigh ins

Well done SillyMangoX, that's fantastic! :D

My next stone is my 4th as well. I'm really only getting back on track now. Around a year ago I was 2lbs away from my 4th, I'm 11lbs away now. I'll get there.

Wow well done. my leader set us a target of loosing 4 pounds in the weeks between the two Bank Holidays. I stayed the same this week. Not feeling too good these days hope I am better soon.

I am dreading my weigh in tomorrow:( Things didnt go the way I planned this week:o Anyway onwards and hopefully downwards.

Down 2lbs today! 16 to goal now!

Best of luck with your weigh in :)

Down 2lbs today! 16 to goal now!

Best of luck with your weigh in :)

Well done! 2lb is brilliant. Thanks for the good luck wish.

Going to miss tomorrow's weigh in because I'm away for the day, hopefully I won't have too much damage done by the time I go back!! I was a little lax over the weekend and am going for lunch tomorrow, so after that it'll be back being strict again!

I am dreading my weigh in tomorrow:( Things didnt go the way I planned this week:o Anyway onwards and hopefully downwards.

Best of luck! Don't be hard on yourself.
    You are a great support to everyone posting here. Onwards and downwards.

I hear ya! I'm the same, but bet you'll do great :)

• Advertisement

Hi everyone, I went to my weigh in today and I was up 3lb:confused:, I didn't think I was that bad, am so embarrassed:o Anyway I will take my kick in the backside and try and do better next week.

Onwards and Downwards.xx

Advertisement