Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Down 2lbs today! 16 to goal now!

Best of luck with your weigh in :)
    LynnGrace wrote: »
    Best of luck! Don't be hard on yourself.
    You are a great support to everyone posting here. Onwards and downwards.
    granniecaz wrote: »
    I hear ya! I'm the same, but bet you'll do great :)

Thanks for the support lads, I think I'll have to come here a bit more.x

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Draw a line under it and start again, zanablue. New week begins tomorrow. In the mean time plan your meals and make sure you use all your dailies and earn some activity points :)

Best of luck :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Zanablue wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I went to my weigh in today and I was up 3lb:confused:, I didn't think I was that bad, am so embarrassed:o Anyway I will take my kick in the backside and try and do better next week.

Onwards and Downwards.xx

Don't even think of being embarrassed. We're all on the same journey and we all have ups and downs :) Your such an amazing support for everyone on here. Chin up, no doubt you'll have a great week now this week. Draw a line under it and just remember how far you have already come xx

Draw a line under it and start again, zanablue. New week begins tomorrow. In the mean time plan your meals and make sure you use all your dailies and earn some activity points :)

Best of luck :) x
    Don't even think of being embarrassed. We're all on the same journey and we all have ups and downs :) Your such an amazing support for everyone on here. Chin up, no doubt you'll have a great week now this week. Draw a line under it and just remember how far you have already come xx

Thanks so much both of you:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

+1.

Every one of us has been there, done that. No embarrassment on this thread, just lots of support, and a new start for each and every one of us, after WI every week.

• Advertisement

Love the support that's on here :)

I was down 1.5lbs on my weigh in Thursday so was happy with that. Have had my bridesmaids dress fitted properly now, so conscious that I'm going to have to plateau a little bit. Would love to hit the 2 stone mark before the wedding the end of June though. Hope everyone has a great week :)

Love the support that's on here :)

I was down 1.5lbs on my weigh in Thursday so was happy with that. Have had my bridesmaids dress fitted properly now, so conscious that I'm going to have to plateau a little bit. Would love to hit the 2 stone mark before the wedding the end of June though. Hope everyone has a great week :)

1.5 lb is brilliant, well done:)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭SillyBeans

I was doing so well...then there was a bank holiday...and a weeks holiday. My stomach is currently giving pregnant ladies a run for their money. A diet of air for me for the rest of the week!

SillyBeans wrote: »
    I was doing so well...then there was a bank holiday...and a weeks holiday. My stomach is currently giving pregnant ladies a run for their money. A diet of air for me for the rest of the week!

Draw a line under it and start again, that's what I have had to do this week. Remember you have to live as well, and hopefully with support we will all make it to our goal:)

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

Does anybody know if the Rathcoole class has been cancelled? I checked the website and it's no longer there but I'd be so disappointed if it's gone as I really like that class :( Today (or else Thursday if Rathcoole has gone) is my first weigh-in in 5 weeks between the wedding and the honeymoon, we'll see how much I'm up :S

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭metime

Hi all! I joined back this evening - got the 12 week deal which am happy about. I was 4.5lbs up since last weigh in over a year ago.

Doing simple start now- feel it is going to take my body a couple of days maybe weeks (2?) to adjust. Feeling awful bloated and gross and in bad food routine at the moment. Looking forward to feeling the energy of upping my fruit veg and excercise.... and of course seeing the result (i hope!!!) On the scales this day next week.

Lost 2lbs last week and this week I gained 1.5 of that back. :(

Lost 2lbs last week and this week I gained 1.5 of that back. :(

Hi Purple, You have been doing so well and this is just a bump in the road, you will lose it next week. Draw a line under it and keep going.

metime wrote: »
    Hi all! I joined back this evening - got the 12 week deal which am happy about. I was 4.5lbs up since last weigh in over a year ago.

Doing simple start now- feel it is going to take my body a couple of days maybe weeks (2?) to adjust. Feeling awful bloated and gross and in bad food routine at the moment. Looking forward to feeling the energy of upping my fruit veg and excercise.... and of course seeing the result (i hope!!!) On the scales this day next week.

Hi metime, welcome back:) Good luck for next week.

So far so good anyway ...gonna make lean mince meatballs with passata onion garlic and ground pepper, have with wholewheat pasta and maybe use my treat on parmesan.

all in simple start.
    fruit salad & fromage frais for dessert and herbal tea.

feelin good about it. Got a brief walk in not much but better than yesterday!!

Hope everyone doing good.

I have my weigh in today and I haven't been near a scales since last week so here's hoping. I did try but it was a busy week and I went off the rails a few times. Anyway I will report back later.

Hey all, Just back from my meeting and I was down a pound, so at least its going the right way. Onwards and Downwards:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Hey all, Just back from my meeting and I was down a pound, so at least its going the right way. Onwards and Downwards:)

Well done!

Well done, Zanablue! :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Well done!
    Well done, Zanablue! :D

Ah thanks a million for the support girls.x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Elliottsmum79

Just on my second week so joining you here. The stories of weight loss are really inspiring. Really hoping I can work this weightwatchers thing! Did it for a few weeks years ago and lost interest/motivation. But hope I'm more determined now. I lost 4.5 lbs in my first week :) and have c2 stone to go.....seems like such a big number but I guess we just focus on week to week.......

Just on my second week so joining you here. The stories of weight loss are really inspiring. Really hoping I can work this weightwatchers thing! Did it for a few weeks years ago and lost interest/motivation. But hope I'm more determined now. I lost 4.5 lbs in my first week :) and have c2 stone to go.....seems like such a big number but I guess we just focus on week to week.......

Hi 4.5lb is brilliant, well done! Like you said just take it week to week and break it down into smaller goals. I used to break mine into 7lb goals and each time I would get my silver seven I would start again. Good luck:)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Elliottsmum79

Hi 4.5lb is brilliant, well done! Like you said just take it week to week and break it down into smaller goals. I used to break mine into 7lb goals and each time I would get my silver seven I would start again. Good luck:)

Thanks Zanablue, weighed myself at home today and no change since last week so hope i haven't overcompensated this week....eeekkkk....thanks for the encouragement :) Will be dying to see how I do on Tues night.....

Thanks Zanablue, weighed myself at home today and no change since last week so hope i haven't overcompensated this week....eeekkkk....thanks for the encouragement :) Will be dying to see how I do on Tues night.....

Good luck with the weigh in on Tuesday night:)

Been on simple start and wi tomorrow.... curious to see the result!

Well my weekend wasn't very WW friendly... Back on the wagon today though

Well I well and truly fell off the wagon in spectacular style since last week! Have exams next week so finding cos I'm stressed out, I am eating anything I can lay my hands on. Going to try and reign it in and take the hit at class on Thursday. Well done everyone, ye are all doing great :)

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Joolsie

First time WW member, first weigh in tonight so feeling a little nervy.......

Joolsie wrote: »
    First time WW member, first weigh in tonight so feeling a little nervy.......

Hi Joolsie, Welcome:) and good luck with the weigh in tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 corkgirl111

Hey everyone,

I am writing here for some badly needed motivation.

Basically I joined WW 4 years ago, got to goal and stayed at goal for nearly two years.

I started putting on weight but got back to goal last summer.

Then I started a new job which had longer hours and I got out of my routine. I am back to normal hours now but am 2 stone heavier than I was this time last year.

I am so upset at how I let this happen. I am heavier than I ever have been and am really struggling.

I have been starting and stopping WW the last few weeks, never being able to get back into it!

This seems to be a great support network :)

Advertisement