Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things WeightWatchers MkIII- *** Mod note- no links to blogs please**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I'm on the opposite of a losing streak at the moment. 2.5lbs up, just need to get the motivation going again.

Great to read how well everyone is doing here, well done one and all. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Was down 4lbs today, astounded at that to be honest. We'll see next week.

No easter egg for me but I did have a segment of chocolate orange which I found out today are only 1 point! Delighted with that news.

That is a brilliant loss, well done:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'm on the opposite of a losing streak at the moment. 2.5lbs up, just need to get the motivation going again.

Great to read how well everyone is doing here, well done one and all. :)

Keep going! You will get your motivation back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

2.5 pounds off this week which is all the weight I put on last week now lost. I am missing meeting next week so will be after Easter when I weigh in again. Easter egg points in today's meeting was discussed. Certainly makes you think about budgeting your weekly points.

Zanablue wrote: »
    Keep going! You will get your motivation back.

Thanks a million. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Minister Boyce

Is there some link to show how your daily pro points allowance can be calculated? The old points plan had it in its booklets. Any guidance would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭granniecaz

Everyone is doing great on here :) I somehow managed to lose 4.5 lbs this week! Was in shock! So got my 10% and down 18.5lbs overall since January.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CorkClaire82

granniecaz wrote: »
    Everyone is doing great on here :) I somehow managed to lose 4.5 lbs this week! Was in shock! So got my 10% and down 18.5lbs overall since January.

Wow that's loads since January, congrats to you.

Well done you! That is a brilliant loss, in a week, and fantastic loss overall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭OldNotWIse

Lost 4lb. Have been running (ish!) Only another 16lb to go :(

• Advertisement

OldNotWIse wrote: »
    Lost 4lb. Have been running (ish!) Only another 16lb to go :(

That's an excellent loss, well done! Try and create mini goals for yourself rather than focusing on the overall picture. That's the difference for me this time and it's working. I'd normally have given up by now cos I'd feel like the road ahead was so long, but making mini targets to keep me going :) Stick with it, you'll get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Big Mom

Heading back to WW tonight. I reached goal in December 2011 after losing 4 stones. Up until about August 2013 I kept it off but over the past year and a bit the weight has gone back on and I am now have two stones back on so enough is enough. Tbh I'm looking forward to getting back into eating healthy again. I am great at exercising but my problem is the food just don't know when to say no. If its anymore than 2 stone over goal I'll crack!!

Big Mom wrote: »
    Heading back to WW tonight. I reached goal in December 2011 after losing 4 stones. Up until about August 2013 I kept it off but over the past year and a bit the weight has gone back on and I am now have two stones back on so enough is enough. Tbh I'm looking forward to getting back into eating healthy again. I am great at exercising but my problem is the food just don't know when to say no. If its anymore than 2 stone over goal I'll crack!!

Its great that you have already lost the weight and that WW worked for you the last time. In all honesty no matter what the scales says tomorrow is a new day a new start. It will only take you a few days if even that to get back into WW. You will get great support here on this thread and at meetings.

I have a weeks holidays this week myself although will weigh myself in on my own scales tomorrow morning. My phone is broke so I hope my leader has not been trying to contact me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Missed weigh in last week but I've had 2 OK-ish weeks.. It's TOTM so I'm not expecting much. No matter what I do I seem to always gain.

Thanks Lycan238, well it wasn't as bad as I expected but still bad enough 1 stone 9.5lbs to goal so going to take it 7lbs at a time. I'm here deciding what to eat tomorrow, it's all about planning, well for me it is. Looking forward to getting loads of tips from ye guys. Best of luck with weigh in 2moro.

Big Mom wrote: »
    Thanks Lycan238, well it wasn't as bad as I expected but still bad enough 1 stone 9.5lbs to goal so going to take it 7lbs at a time. I'm here deciding what to eat tomorrow, it's all about planning, well for me it is. Looking forward to getting loads of tips from ye guys. Best of luck with weigh in 2moro.

Yes planning important for me as well. I do better if I eat dinner in the middle of the day rather than the evening. Plenty of water, plenty of walking and I try to stick to 3 main meals with fruit as snacks in between. I got a smoothie maker there last week so enjoying that last few days.

I was down 1.5 yesterday again so delighted with that, only 2.5 to go til goal. I've one more meeting before my wedding so hopefully I'll get there.

1 stone and 9.5 pounds is definitely doable! I have to plan everything as well, otherwise I'd totally lose the run of myself. How I envy people in work who can eat their scones and chicken fillet rolls and not have to plan the rest of the week then!!

I was down 1lb last night. Happy to see scales going the right direction.

Best of luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

STS for me today :)

Well done everyone, great results :) I would love a STS but don't think that's going to happen tomorrow after the weekend I had!

• Advertisement

I was down 1.5 yesterday again so delighted with that, only 2.5 to go til goal. I've one more meeting before my wedding so hopefully I'll get there.

1 stone and 9.5 pounds is definitely doable! I have to plan everything as well, otherwise I'd totally lose the run of myself. How I envy people in work who can eat their scones and chicken fillet rolls and not have to plan the rest of the week then!!

Well done CorkClaire, great feeling to be so close to goal, can't wait until I'm at that stage. So far not a bad day, but it's usually the evening that are hardest for me, think it will be early to bed for me!!

Well done everyone, great results :) I would love a STS but don't think that's going to happen tomorrow after the weekend I had!

Best of luck :)

When I weighed myself in this morning I was 1 pound down. Just remember that is not an official weigh in as I have holidays booked for this week.

Well day one went well, kept within my points & did a Bootcamp class last night. Off work today until next Wednesday & this is going to the toughest part. I always find when I'm in routine of work its easier but hopefully get plenty of exercise done. I'm great at exercising would do something five times a week but it's the food is my prob & as they say u can outrun a bad diet - that's so true!!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Dee01

Hi all,

I have just joined back yesterday after a three year hiatus. I've been up and down, but over the last three months, I've just lost all control and motivation. So yesterday I bit the bullet and rejoined.

Turns out my scales is weighing 3.5lbs too light so I got a bit of a fright, but onwards and downwards. I have 1st 5lbs to go to goal. My leader put me on filling and healthy for the first week. I'm nervous about portions, but I'm going to give it a try!

Good luck to all with the long weekend 😄

Best of luck Dee01!

Well I was up 3! Knew I'd be up but didn't expect that much. Had a charity breakfast at work yesterday morning before weigh in and guess the 3 sausages & 3 slices of brown bread didn't help my case!! :) But that's it now, going to be as good as I can be this Easter weekend! Hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

Well I'm in bed sick since Thurs & the only good thing about it is I havent much of appetite which is most unusual. Ate about 20/22 pps per day but today no appetite at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 evadiva

Hi all
    I rejoined this morning with a 2 stone gain. I had a baby 5 weeks ago & enjoyed every bit of my pregnancy where food was involved but now at the other side I'm nervous at the journey I have ahead. My leader didn't have the list of breads allowed this morning, would any of you have the list available or know of a link to breads allowed. My leader isn't the best as it is & wasn't v encouraging this morning which is quite disappointing. I needed new books as I misplaced the ones I had & she was even a bit slow to give them even tho I pointed out I was a new member. Anyway I'm not doing it for her this is about me!! I hope to get motivation & encouragement from here ðŸ˜႒

• Advertisement

evadiva wrote: »
    Hi all
    I rejoined this morning with a 2 stone gain. I had a baby 5 weeks ago & enjoyed every bit of my pregnancy where food was involved but now at the other side I'm nervous at the journey I have ahead. My leader didn't have the list of breads allowed this morning, would any of you have the list available or know of a link to breads allowed. My leader isn't the best as it is & wasn't v encouraging this morning which is quite disappointing. I needed new books as I misplaced the ones I had & she was even a bit slow to give them even tho I pointed out I was a new member. Anyway I'm not doing it for her this is about me!! I hope to get motivation & encouragement from here ðŸ˜႒

They don't give the new books straight away anymore due to Filling & Healthy so don't take that as her not being very helpful. Good luck with it :)

Advertisement