Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

I googled the dims, its a Taylor Lautner calendar isn't it :p

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭BroLo

Chet T16 wrote: »
    I googled the dims, its a Taylor Lautner calendar isn't it :p

Nope haha although a quick google of the dimensions tells me that that's the most common calendar that size :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭mathie

Are there ever any discount codes for the site? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 parcelmotel

tinner777 wrote: »
    orla, how those cork motels going???

Great news! Parcel Motel at the Topaz on the New Mallow Road is now live and waiting to welcome your parcels. 4 more will be going live in Cork over the next couple of days, Bishopstown, Midlelton, Ballincollig and Letrim St. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Great news! Parcel Motel at the Topaz on the New Mallow Road is now live and waiting to welcome your parcels. 4 more will be going live in Cork over the next couple of days, Bishopstown, Midlelton, Ballincollig and Letrim St. ;)

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ORLA?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭BENDERS LINKS

:eek:

What happened to Orla?

Edit:Beaten to it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

zuroph wrote: »
    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH ORLA?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

It's me! :) .

Not sure what happened there. I think I was logged in as my old log in before I became "official"

Suspicious Zuroph is suspicious. Please post a photograph of yourself holding todays paper to prove it ;) Otherwise, we're calling the cops!

It's me! :) .

Not sure what happened there. I think I was logged in as my old log in before I became "official"
    Hmm...

"scrools back to see if real Orla uses lots of smilies"

Yeaaaaah, it's not an imposter!

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭gustafo

Great news been waiting for the Midleton one to open

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

If someone (neither a courier personnel nor a postman) delivers a package to the Dublin (Finglas) delivery section, would the package be delivered to the addressee (as usual to the concerned PM location)? I'm asking this because people can make use of PM for getting things delivered from Dublin to a peripheral part, of course with limitations like personal collection and personal delivery to Dublin (Finglas) delivery section; AnPost seems costly.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Orla,
    Which Topaz on the Mallow Road is it as there are 2 TOPAZ on the same road. Is it the one beside Dinos or the one beside McDonalds drive thru?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Umm... What ya got against us Southsiders, then? New Mallow Road and Leitrim Street are a short walk apart? Topaz at the Kinsale Road roundabout would be handy for many.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭CR 7

TheDriver wrote: »
    Orla,
    Which Topaz on the Mallow Road is it as there are 2 TOPAZ on the same road. Is it the one beside Dinos or the one beside McDonalds drive thru?

I presume it's this one: http://goo.gl/maps/P8h89

The pin on the site is beside that one, but also in the wrong place. It's just opened in time to save me a trip to Limerick too.:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What's the story if amazon split an order up into 2 packages? I just got an email saying they did that even though both items should fit in the same parcel motel box :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You pay for 2 stays.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn annoying, especially as yu don't know when amazon will do it. Better off paying for postage on amazon so in these cases.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

Again very, very happy with the service.
    Keep up the good work PM!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Paddy_man

Hey Orla,
    what's the story with Galway, thought they were due the week of the 3rd? Passed by the dock rd location and no sign of a motel. We gonna be hooked up this week?
    cheers,
    p

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭ling-zing

any plans to roll out this service to wexford?

• Advertisement

What happens if you have no credit, do parcel motel charge my debit card or do I have to manually buy credit?

God I've used these guys about 10 times already... I should know more :D

What happens if you have no credit, do parcel motel charge my debit card or do I have to manually buy credit?

God I've used these guys about 10 times already... I should know more :D

you can set it up either way

Thanks, I really don;t know how I didn't see that screen in the options woops.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,417 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

was wondering about mallow road and leitrim street, very close together! Thought they would have just gone for Mallow itself to get the passing trade

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭BArra

the midleton, cork parcelmotel is in place since friday at the 24hr topaz garage

should it be setup today or tommorow to allow orders to come in for delivery to it :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Carlow County has 50k population. Kilkenny has 100k people and Waterford has 115k people and is serviced by two parcel motels!

Wexford has 146k people and no parcel motel :(

Paddy_man wrote: »
    Hey Orla,
    what's the story with Galway, thought they were due the week of the 3rd? Passed by the dock rd location and no sign of a motel. We gonna be hooked up this week?
    cheers,
    p

Watch for it on Wednesday. Our installation crew will be hitting Galway on Wednesday & Thursday.

ling-zing wrote: »
    any plans to roll out this service to wexford?

Yes indeed there is. Hopefully early in the new year. Sorry you missed the Christmas shopping but you'll get some of the January sales :)

4 more Cork Parcel Motels now live and waiting for your parcels! As well as the Topaz on the New Mallow Rd, we now have Ballincollig Topaz, Bishopstown Topaz, Midleton Topaz, and Letrim St Topaz Blackpool. :D

• Advertisement

but you'll get some of the January sales :)
    No such thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement