Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

After seeing the Motel in the topaz , dock road Limerick. Just plain blue, no Parcel motel printed on it

That's not a Parcel Motel. Parcel Motels are big and green with Parcel Motel all over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

Trying to top up my account at the moment and the paypal and pay by card buttons are grey no response when I click on them? Anyone else have an issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Yeah i just hadn't realised she had ordered two things until i said it to her, she knew it was separate companies on the one order

Need to be careful with amazon doing multiple orders,i found they tend to split them regularly.could be costly using PM.but they do deliver a lot of stuff free.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,056 ✭✭✭✭Esel

copacetic wrote: »
    Just got a txt to say delivery is oversized and is out in Finglas, bit of a pain, sender must have used a massive box for a small item.

Does anyone know if you can get someone to collect items for you? What do they need to do so?
    Afaik, all they need is your name and your PM ID.

Not your ornery onager

That's not a Parcel Motel. Parcel Motels are big and green with Parcel Motel all over them.

Perhaps Copper saw this? I'm thinking they're not unwrapped yet?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Perhaps Copper saw this? I'm thinking they're not unwrapped yet?

There are other companies that use these storage units too and have them in various locations around the country. Not for the same purpose as Parcel Motel.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,932 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Pj! wrote: »

There are other companies that use these storage units too and have them in various locations around the country. Not for the same purpose as Parcel Motel.

Yeah there's one of those at topaz Douglas cork, been there a while.
    About the same size as a parcel Motel but all blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

There was no wrapping on it, Looked similar with what looked like a screen in the middle, and I think 30 lockers

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Bruno Batista

Got my first package there last Thursday, saved a good few quid and it was actually easier for me to go the Parcel Motel than to the post office to pick up my parcel.
    Great job, I'll be using Parcel Motel all the time from now on!

I have a second package that got delivered to the north yesterday, will I have to wait until after the bank holiday for it to be dropped down to Dublin, does anyone know?

There was no wrapping on it, Looked similar with what looked like a screen in the middle, and I think 30 lockers

This is what I saw:

IMG_20121027_094531_thumb.jpg

IMG_20121027_094638_thumb.jpg

IMG_20121027_094648_thumb.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Ya that's it, Only had a quick look as we were driving to the match last night

They must be PM's surely? Annoyingly I was only down there yesterday morning doing some recon and they weren't there then! Be interested to know what Orla says but since it's a long weekend she's probably on the Costa Brava sipping a margarita for the forseeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Bruno Batista

They must be PM's surely? Annoyingly I was only down there yesterday morning doing some recon and they weren't there then! Be interested to know what Orla says but since it's a long weekend she's probably on the Costa Brava sipping a margarita for the forseeable.

Looking at that screen, it seems to be http://www.dxbd.co.uk/ourservices/parcelxchange/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

A google suggests that it's a business oriented 'motel'

http://www.thedx.ie/ourservices/parcelxchange/

Seven Worlds will Collide

A google suggests that it's a business oriented 'motel'

http://www.thedx.ie/ourservices/parcelxchange/
    Very wide list of prohibited items.

Not your ornery onager

No blow-up dolls on the list. Phew.

No blow-up dolls on the list. Phew.
    Get a pump, man. :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 4,387 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Esel wrote: »
    Very wide list of prohibited items.

so its just a storage solution for air.....:D

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

I'm in Cancun sipping on a Mojito actually! Luckily the hotel has free WiFi. I've attached a pic to show you exactly what a Parcel Motel looks like :)

Oh I know it doesn't look like a Parcel Motel but I was hoping that the branding etc would come later. It's a bit of a coincidence that a load of parcel lockers would be delivered just as PM are about to establish a Limerick foothold at the very same Topaz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

Which of the ladies are you Orla? :)

I'm sure the last thing you want to be doing is answering PM questions on holidays but any idea when a PM will open in Waterford (or even KK or anywhere in Tipp)?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭biebiebie

I'm in Cancun sipping on a Mojito actually! Luckily the hotel has free WiFi. I've attached a pic to show you exactly what a Parcel Motel looks like :)

Ah the memories of Senor Frog's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

looder wrote: »
    Which of the ladies are you Orla? :)

I'm sure the last thing you want to be doing is answering PM questions on holidays but any idea when a PM will open in Waterford (or even KK or anywhere in Tipp)?

Theres 2 opening in Waterford in mid November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Just placed my first order to be sent to Parcel Motel , hope all goes well :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Just made my first order using PM.
    Micro SD card from amazon.
    Hope I got all my info right. :o

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 4,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭nava

Looks like the guys up north work on Sundays with a backlog of parcels, as they wouldn't get parcels deliver to them on Sundays because €3.50 was taken off my account Sunday 28th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Phibsboro

Just an ordered to the NI address cancelled from an Amazon marketplace seller, reason...

The seller is unable to deliver your order to the delivery address provided .

Oh dear :( It's going to be a pain if this turns into russian roulette as to whether they'll accept the delivery address or not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭warmblood

hi orla trying to submit the nth of ire address but amazon want phone no included also before it accepts can you help
    denis

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

got a delivery today, very handy that they deliver on bank holidays!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

warmblood wrote: »
    hi orla trying to submit the nth of ire address but amazon want phone no included also before it accepts can you help
    denis

Just make one up ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement