Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parcel Motel Thread (post all related questions here)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭Parcel Motel: Orla

positron wrote: »
    Silly question. Does the name on the parcel coming into Parcel Motel matter? Or is the sorting entirely based on the PMID alone? Or in other words, what happens if I order something to ParcelMotel with some other name, but my own PMID. Would it still come to me as normal?

The name and the PMID must match. If it does not, it will not go through our check in process and will be held for query. If a friend or family member wants to use your PMID they must use your name, but I would strongly recommend they set up their own PMID to avoid any confusion and of course to get their introductory 2 free stays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

The name and the PMID must match. If it does not, it will not go through our check in process and will be held for query. If a friend or family member wants to use your PMID they must use your name, but I would strongly recommend they set up their own PMID to avoid any confusion and of course to get their introductory 2 free stays.
    Hi Orla. Could you respond to the PM I sent earlier in the week please regarding a package that was held due to being oversize. Thanks

• I don't think Orla really likes private messages. I sent a few without acknowledgement until I used the website email address. Got a reply lickety split then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I don't think Orla really likes private messages. I sent a few without acknowledgement until I used the website email address. Got a reply lickety split then.
    I sent a mail through this because I didn't get a reply to my email through the website

• Oh well there goes that theory then.

• Advertisement

Oh well there goes that theory then.

Don't mind private messages at all but if you query is urgent I recommend you email customerservice@parcelmotel.com.

Hi Orla. Could you respond to the PM I sent earlier in the week please regarding a package that was held due to being oversize. Thanks

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Hi Orla,

Any news on Galway or Athlone yet?

jh79 wrote: »
    Hi Orla,

Any news on Galway or Athlone yet?

Galway coming in the next 2 weeks at the Topaz Newcastle. Athlone will be before the end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭smilgy

Orla, may you respond to my pm also please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 667 ✭✭✭alexonhisown

I got a text from nightline on wed evening saying my parcel arrived in nightline and it would be delivered the next day. I still havnt received a text from parcel motel yet. According to debenhams my item was despatched last thurs (19th).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Hmmm, 2 debits on my account today but only expecting one thing.

I would love if you could check your account online and have a senders/return address shown next to a debit, that would be super awesome

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Hmmm, 2 debits on my account today but only expecting one thing.

Its an amazon order the wife done from two separate companies.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Super awsome eh

I got a text from nightline on wed evening saying my parcel arrived in nightline and it would be delivered the next day. I still havnt received a text from parcel motel yet. According to debenhams my item was despatched last thurs (19th).

Please PM me your PMID and tracking no. if you have it. Thanks.

Super awsome eh

You're not saying it right, it's 'super aweSOME'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Is Limerick available yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭dublin99

Need to get a pair of ladies boots - anyone know if the boots (shipped in own box) will be too big for the parcel motel boxes?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,077 ✭✭✭markc1184

Any updates on a site for Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭fiacha

dublin99 wrote: »
    Need to get a pair of ladies boots - anyone know if the boots (shipped in own box) will be too big for the parcel motel boxes?

1. Ask your retailer what size the packaging will be. Nobody here will be able to guess.
    2. Go to parcelmotel website and read their FAQ. The max dimensions are listed there.

• Advertisement

markc1184 wrote: »

Before the end of November.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭Kramer

Originally Posted by markc1184
    Before the end of November.

Orla,
    On 24/09 you posted:
    Drogheda and Navan in 2 weeks...

So Drogheda has gone from 8th October back to the end of November?
    Did the Navan motel open in early October as you stated it would back in September?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

After seeing the Motel in the topaz , dock road Limerick. Just plain blue, no Parcel motel printed on it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Will there be a PM anytime soon in the south east?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Its an amazon order the wife done from two separate companies.

if its orders from 2 companies then thats 2 deliveries from amazon,hence 2 debits.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,575 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Just got a txt to say delivery is oversized and is out in Finglas, bit of a pain, sender must have used a massive box for a small item.

Does anyone know if you can get someone to collect items for you? What do they need to do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Any word on a Waterford site?

NATLOR wrote: »
    if its orders from 2 companies then thats 2 deliveries from amazon,hence 2 debits.

Yeah i just hadn't realised she had ordered two things until i said it to her, she knew it was separate companies on the one order

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭emmabo25

Any update on the Castlebar site Orla?

• Advertisement

Kramer wrote: »
    Orla,
    On 24/09 you posted:

So Drogheda has gone from 8th October back to the end of November?
    Did the Navan motel open in early October as you stated it would back in September?

:D

Sorry Kramer, we had some unforeseen delays. Installations starting next week. We'll tell you when each one is live on Facebook and Twitter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement