Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

petrol pump was pulled out of the ground!!!

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Oh dear

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

huggy15 wrote: »
    thanks for the advice, im going to let it lie for the time being as im heading on holidays. going to wait and see what the guard says when he gets back to me

Technically it's a traffic accident, he could do you with careless driving and criminal damage. We will wait and see if he gets back to you.

I don't think I have ever seen as many insults from the one person in a thread on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

;)go.jpg

Anyone passing today with a camera?

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭Wexfordian

A minor point, but don't leave your ignition on to listen to the radio while the car is being fueled either.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭huggy15

hondasam wrote: »
    thanks for the advice, im going to let it lie for the time being as im heading on holidays. going to wait and see what the guard says when he gets back to me

Technically it's a traffic accident, he could do you with careless driving and criminal damage. We will wait and see if he gets back to you.

I don't think I have ever seen as many insults from the one person in a thread on boards.
    this coming from judge Judy herself? the guard said himself it was not criminal damage, it is human error. it had nothing to do with them only for the garage owner reported it to them because i didn't give my name and all he had was my reg. so you are wrong, don't post when you don't really know what you are talking about

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

this coming from judge Judy herself? the guard said himself it was not criminal damage, it is human error. it had nothing to do with them only for the garage owner reported it to them because i didn't give my name and all he had was my reg. so you are wrong, don't post when you don't really know what you are talking about
    Cancel the holiday and offer the money to the owner and hopefully he might agree

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭huggy15

mb1725 wrote: »
    ;)go.jpg

there isn't really much to see the pump is still there, just its slightly dented

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

is that the best you can come up with you imbossil? who gives one sh1t what its called i know i don't

ROFL! Perhaps a quick Google of the term "imbecile" might be in order. It fits rather well with the general tone of this thread.

It was not criminal damage because you did not deliberately cause damage.
    It's a civil case with you and the owner of the garage. Enjoy you day in court.

Cute traffic cop ask for your d/lic, ins and nct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭andyseadog

if you know so well what you are supposed to be talking about, why are you asking?

anyone who has any input that falls against your favour just gets an insult for their troubles. though i see you'r scraping the bottoms of the insult barrel at the moment though, with "imbossil" etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

mb1725 wrote: »
    ;)go.jpg

there isn't really much to see the pump is still there, just its slightly dented

So it WASN'T pulled out of the ground??

I call total shenanigans.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

I drove into an elderly neighbours front room at 2am and crushed him under the front wheels. My point is should he have been up that late watching Cash In The Attic (which he recorded earlier)? He should have been in bed. Have my solicitor on it. Going to take him for every penny he has. Old git

next thing i turn around and there is the pump pulled out of the ground lying on its side with petrol spurting out!

From the op......

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

is that the best you can come up with you imbossil?

Is that a new brand of motor oil?

gatecrash wrote: »

Of course not unless she was driving a JCB. Imagine pulling a petrol pump out of the ground and the garage just continues operating as if nothing happened.

Where's Adi when we need him?

BMW535D is back

He/she is busy now thinking up new insults for us.

Of course not unless she was driving a JCB. Imagine pulling a petrol pump out of the ground and the garage just continues operating as if nothing happened.

HS, in the op she said the pimp was pulled out of the ground, lying on its side and spurting petrol.

Now it's slightly dented.

I'm calling it. The op is talking total ****e. And is a bad WUM.

HS, in the op she said the pimp was pulled out of the ground, lying on its side and spurting petrol.

Now it's slightly dented.

I'm calling it. The op is talking total ****e. And is a bad WUM.

It started out as fun but once you start insulting people the fun goes. Like I said it did not happen like she/he said it did.

you should wipe your lips you know, they must be very brown at this stage with the amount of dung coming out

She/he should practise what they preach.

there must be one boards.ie/motors member around Letterkenny that can go check this out surely?

• Advertisement

It started out as fun but once you start insulting people the fun goes. Like I said it did not happen like she/he said it did.

There's a guy posts on the mil forum who does the same, posts outrageous claims, with more holes than Swiss cheese, then gets annoyed.

It's funny. But sad all at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

18 pages

TIME OUT!

I need more popcorn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭JaMarcus Hustle

andyseadog wrote: »
    there must be one boards.ie/motors member around Letterkenny that can go check this out surely?

Agreed. If anyone in Letterkenny has any plans with their family today, fúcking cancel them and get us a picture NOW you lazy gits!

There's a guy posts on the mil forum who does the same, posts outrageous claims, with more holes than Swiss cheese, then gets annoyed.

It's funny. But sad all at the same time.

It was funny to begin with but now it's just a pathetic op out to insult everyone who does not humour them.
    corktina wrote: »
    18 pages

TIME OUT!

I need more popcorn

We will need the Fire Brigade to put out this fire. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

radio was on so i wouldn't have heard it

Readio must have been on really loud not to hear the glug glug glug.

I also always check the pump display to ensure that I have been given the correct amount of petrol.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

I also always check the pump display to ensure that I have been given the correct amount of petrol.

€5 is only one glug

not much glugging to be heard from a fiver :pac: more of a trickle, or a playful splash.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Sorry folks, I've had enough of this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement