Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Revenge" - RTE Pace [** Spoilers **]

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I thought we were going to hear some dark secret about Patrick from his ex wife but all it seems to be is that he plays for the other team from time to time.

Good to see Conrad back to his old self as well, this thing about finding God didn't really suit him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Yeah I remember that but I thought she faked her death and framed Nolan.
    Hmmm I don't remember that at all. I do remember that Emily and Nolan came to see Padma on the table, dead. Maybe Aiden might've been there too but I do know that it was the Initiative who killed her and the man who did it was killed afterwards.
    I thought we were going to hear some dark secret about Patrick from his ex wife but all it seems to be is that he plays for the other team from time to time.

Good to see Conrad back to his old self as well, this thing about finding God didn't really suit him.

That's what I was expecting too. I was thinking he was a conman and was making a con out of the Graysons

Hopefully the series will pick up a bit, it hasn't been great so far.

It's back tonight folks, double episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Can someone give me a run down on the last episode? I can't remember any of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

eternal wrote: »
    Can someone give me a run down on the last episode? I can't remember any of it.

Not 100% positive on this but in the last episode of season 3 (?), Conrad tells the whole world the truth about the bombing unknowningly, Victoria finds out that Emily is Amanda all along and she gets pushed into the grave of Amanda Clark. Conrad was put into prison for his crimes but he was shortly released later by an anonymous person and was told to walk along a particular road to wait for a van to pick him up. A van comes along and turns out it's David, who then stabs Conrad.

I could be wrong about Conrad telling the world the truth in that episode or it could've been before but everything else is true.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Anyone know what Vicotria wrote on the photo of Emily in last nights episode on RTE2 - I couldn't read the writting?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Anyone know what Vicotria wrote on the photo of Emily in last nights episode on RTE2 - I couldn't read the writting?!

Pretty sure it said "Emily Thorne is Amanda Clarke"; I hope the FBI one kills off Jack, he's so boring.

I'm still watching it, it's a bit of a laugh, I like the outfits and the ridiculous ostentiousness of it all. This is pretty much the only tv I watch so it's light relief. Still perferred it when it was one take down a week though.

Meathlass wrote: »
    Pretty sure it said "Emily Thorne is Amanda Clarke"; I hope the FBI one kills off Jack, he's so boring.

I'm still watching it, it's a big of a laugh, I like the outfits and the ridiculous ostentiousness of it all. This is pretty much the only tv I watch so it's light relief. Still perferred it when it was one take down a week though.

Thanks, I presumed it was something to that effect but I just couldn't read it! I'm just sticking it out now...I've watched it from the start so I'll watch it to the end...I'm loyal like that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Finale tonight double episode from 10

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Finale tonight double episode from 10

That's what I thought but I just looked on the player and they have Eurovision on from 8pm - 1am. I won't be near a tv so was going to watch it online.

Please say I'm wrong

I think it was time to wrap it up, although this series wasn't bad there is only so long it could go on.

I've avoided spoilers like the plague so have no idea how it will end, looking forward to tonight.

That's what I thought but I just looked on the player and they have Eurovision on from 8pm - 1am. I won't be near a tv so was going to watch it online.

Please say I'm wrong

Eurovision finishes at 10

I think it was time to wrap it up, although this series wasn't bad there is only so long it could go on.

I've avoided spoilers like the plague so have no idea how it will end, looking forward to tonight.

So, is it definitely on tv tonight and hasn't been bumped for the Eurovision. Maybe they're just putting the EV out on the player.

Eurovision finishes at 10

Cheers, Player must be wrong. Oh I'm so excited to see how it all ends!

Just checked there now, it's definitely on at 10

The reason the next time after the Eurovision is showing as 01.50 is becasue that is the next time a live programme is on the payer for rte2 tonight. Revenge isn't played live on the player - you will need a tv to see it tonight or can watch it tomorrow on the player. I know this from personal experience as my aerial was on the blink one week and as I have a smart tv I thought that I could watch it on the player but no!

Advertisement