Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Revenge" - RTE Pace [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Can you someone tell me where I can watch the last four episodes inlcuding tonights double header???

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

closeline wrote: »
    Can you someone tell me where I can watch the last four episodes inlcuding tonights double header???

Only tonights two episodes are on the RTE Player and only there for a week.

Episode 14 would be on E4 next Monday.

That still leaves you missing episode 15 though.

As I said in an earlier post there is a recap of the series to-date on in 2 hours time on RTE2 at 1.10am

• Registered Users Posts: 28,816 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So is Amanda gone for good or will she return when Emily's mentor needs her to do something?

Will Emily try to get Daniel free or will she protect Jack? Though surely the fact Daniel shot Tyler in the chest counts as attempted murder? Or is it self defence and it's the shots in the back that are making it murder?

Arrgh, so many questions!

Can't say I'm a big fan of Ashley's character

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Limerick91

Quick question

How did Tyler get his hands on Emilys gun

Did he break into her house

Yeah he broke in and stole the box and the gun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actors who plays Faux Emily/Real Amanda and Daniel are dating in real life, Emily Van Camp has a habit of dating her co-stars

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hsanz114clayton

Hey, can you guys help me and give me a brief account of what this show is about so I could see if Id enjoy it because I know its very popular and 2 of my friends I know for certain watch it and love it.

Thanks guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Very enjoyable show although i did miss 3 of the last four episodes. Bloody player failed to record. It's a pity RTE only keep two episodes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,453 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've deleted the last couple of posts on this thread. Please don't ask for (or provide) streaming links for TV shows. It is against the charter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Hi lads, last weeks episodes 16 and 17??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭RUCKING FETARD

closeline wrote: »
    Hi lads, last weeks episodes 16 and 17??
    Yup

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 191 ✭✭Lockedout

Can someone please explain how Treadwells tapes ended up in Victoria's house? I know the real amanda burned down his place.

Can you also tell me also if Treadwell knows the truth about David Clark or was he just bought off?

Lockedout wrote: »
    Can someone please explain how Treadwells tapes ended up in Victoria's house? I know the real amanda burned down his place.

Can you also tell me also if Treadwell knows the truth about David Clark or was he just bought off?

The tapes were stolen from Jack's place by a guy Victoria hired after Emily planted them.

David told him everything but Victoria bought him off so he didn't print the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

oh i cant wait for more REVENGE tonite. its soooooooooooo good.:D

CastorTroy wrote: »
    The tapes were stolen from Jack's place by a guy Victoria hired after Emily planted them.

David told him everything but Victoria bought him off so he didn't print the truth

Thanks for that. I think I vaguely recall it. Its quite an intense show-hard to keep track. Not Midsomer keep track but a tad difficult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Squ

The big switch-a-roo next tuesday has to be that Daniel hasn't been converted to the Grayson mentality at all.
    He was very anti Grason Global prior to his fathers confession. So I reckon it's a ruse to bring down the company from the inside.

Himself and Emily swan off into the sunset together after bringing the whole lot tumbling down.

Squ wrote: »
    The big switch-a-roo next tuesday has to be that Daniel hasn't been converted to the Grayson mentality at all.
    He was very anti Grason Global prior to his fathers confession. So I reckon it's a ruse to bring down the company from the inside.

Himself and Emily swan off into the sunset together after bringing the whole lot tumbling down.

Interesting view. I was a bit taken aback by the way he stuck with his old man. Can you imagine your father telling you he was indirectly responsible for a terrorist outrage and then framed an innocent man? what does Daniel do-he backs him up. He must realise that the prison suicide was staged. I actually think they (the writers) intend Daniel to turn to the dark side but how they handle the transition will be interesting. Up to now he has come across as Bobby Ewingesque/Angelic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Looking forward to the finale next week, disappointed that there is only one episode on, thought they would do a two hour finale. Heard it has being commisioned for a second series so we will be left with a cliffhanger. Great show though

Looking forward to the finale next week, disappointed that there is only one episode on, thought they would do a two hour finale. Heard it has being commisioned for a second series so we will be left with a cliffhanger. Great show though
    I hope the pay off is worth watching an entire season.

Worst thing would be a copy of prison break where its just drags on and on season after season until you loose interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭gazzer

Squ wrote: »
    I hope the pay off is worth watching an entire season.Worst thing would be a copy of prison break where its just drags on and on season after season until you loose interest.
    Believe me it is. It really is :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

I think season two will be on very soon also. Maybe we won't have to wait so long. I hope Nolan is alright, the poor fool. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 884 ✭✭✭cats.life

I think season two will be on very soon also. Maybe we won't have to wait so long. I hope Nolan is alright, the poor fool. :D:D
    god ya poor Nolan,didnt exspect that to happen.

cats.life wrote: »
    maybe he's just knocked out?
    Big character to lose..

On Daniel, still think he's manovering to take down Grayson Global from the inside..

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

cats.life wrote: »

I know I was more upset at the idea of Nolan being hurt than Sammy dying

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭irishcsifan

fitzcoff wrote: »
    I know I was more upset at the idea of Nolan being hurt than Sammy dying

I was more upset about the dog dying

• Registered Users Posts: 11,034 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

This. I was a fooking wreck :( Poor Sammy:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Yeah, kill all the people you want, but leave the animals alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

I actually cried. Had to hide the tears from my OH.

I actually cried. Had to hide the tears from my OH.

It's a dog. It's okay to cry. Just like the Lassie movies always got me. :(

One thing I didn't like about this week's episode was in the first episode it showed 10 years ago to a time when anything that happened was seemingly forgotten about as far as anyone but Emily was concerned. Like Nolan seemingly making out with Jack's girlfriend. So unless she makes a reappearance, I don't know what the point was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

It was a bit strange how they made a thing of Jack's girlfriend, esp the way they showed her listening in on the conversation about his mother not wanting to see him etc.

The other thing that I didn't get or wasn't listening to enough was Jack saying after Emily and himself kissed was that Sammy was leading him to her all the time. Did this mean he knows she is Amanda?

Advertisement