Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Revenge" - RTE Pace [** Spoilers **]

Options
  • 20-06-2012 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,390 ✭✭✭✭

Too many spoilers in the other thread.

Show seemed ok last night and I thankfully managed to keep pace...I think..

Your views on the first episode ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

I thought it was very good, looks worth following.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

About the death of her fiance. Do you think they will use it for a mid season break or is it going to be dragged out for the season finale?

Looks promising so far, Madeleine Stowe is wonderful to watch, great scene stealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭CorkBabe33

I liked the first episode and will tune in again next week to see how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Hope they don't start switching the order of episodes like they sometimes to.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

Do you think they will use it for a mid season break or is it going to be dragged out for the season finale?

As someone who's seen the whole season... here is the answer to that question:
    midseason break

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

mrkite77 wrote: »
    As someone who's seen the whole season... here is the answer to that question:

I think the clue is in the thread title RTE Pace

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

brian_t wrote: »
    I think the clue is in the thread title RTE Pace

That's why I spoilered it.. just in case he really wanted to know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,293 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Just watched the pilot on RTE player. It looks like it might be a good series.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 real_irishken

No I don't want a spoiler. I was just asking people's views who were watching it on RTE. Thanks for hiding it though. Too often i'm told about these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Double episode next week

This show has been one of the best of the season highly recommend it

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Double episode next week

And the following two weeks. They must want to catch up with E4 Pace.

I'm watching on E4 - I'll be switching to RTE if they pass out.

22 episodes in total in the first season.

It's returning for a second season as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

The theme of the song in the first episode is For you by Angus and Julia stone. deadly song, I know no one asked but just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,067 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

usually have no time for these kinda shows, but decided to give it a go and I am enjoying it I must say

Some of the characters annoy the shiote outa me but sure what can ya do?
    (The younger brother of the guy who owns the bar- my god if there was anyone who needed a kick up the arse)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^keep watching lads, it only gets better....the finale was highly rated as the best of the season!

• Registered Users Posts: 44 songbirds

Can anyone help me - need to watch episode 1 - missed it on RTE Player. I tried using Google but keep being asked to download some dodgy software - not a good idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

I quite like it, Am not really one for getting stuck into tv series.
    plot is very cleaver, not your typical revenge storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So as next Tuesday's second episode is the episode that was on E4 this week, I'll probably start watching there. Is it going to be double episode every week?

I'm enjoying it. Emily really is an evil b*tch. But in a good way. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mistygal

I'm loving revenge, its brilliant.. Emily is sooo eerily dangerous :)

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So as next Tuesday's second episode is the episode that was on E4 this week, I'll probably start watching there. Is it going to be double episode every week?

+1

There are double episodes for the next four weeks anyway.

RTE episodes are only 55 minutes long. Too many ads on E4.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 ashleec4

absolutly loving this.. normally i wouldnt be in to these kind of series but this is brilliant! are E4 at the same episode as RTE and what day is it on E4? :)

ashleec4 wrote: »
    absolutly loving this.. normally i wouldnt be in to these kind of series but this is brilliant! are E4 at the same episode as RTE and what day is it on E4? :)

It's on Mondays at 9.00pm on E4 ...(repeated 3 times later in the week)

Next Monday E4 shows episode 7
    Next Tuesday RTE2 shows episodes 6 & 7

So the following week RTE2 will pass out E4

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Figured would post here, but did anyone else who watched/recorded Monday's episode on E4 have the Audio Description on with no way of turning it off?

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Flashgordon197

I have enjoyed this series a lot but a lot of the characters are a bit cardboard/stereotyped ie-Victoriia's son. I would also be critical of the knock one character off her revenge list an episode .Its a bit too neat.
    The Psychiatrist was bought off a bit too easily -would such a person so easily separate a father and daughter? Why did Victoria insist on it anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I would also be critical of the knock one character off her revenge list an episode .Its a bit too neat.

That stops after about episode six in favour of a more overall story arc.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

Absolutely love this show.
    I'd have it watched in a day online if I didn't have limited broadband :( So have to stick to following E4/RTE.
    But with regards what happened on E4 today,
    Nolan is some little scut. I wonder is he now going to use the video he took of him and tyler as blackmail or?
    And the whole thing with Frank. I really wonder how Emily will handle "amanda clarke" coming back onto the scene.. It seems like everyone's coming onto her.
    Tonights episode had way too much for me to handle :P

RTE should be caught up by tomorrow night with the double episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭bear_hunter

saw a bit of madeline stowe in a movie with kevin costner from 1990 last nite which was also called revenge , she was a stunner then and is every bit as fine today , surprised her career never went further

Tonights episodes were very good I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

Im really enjoying this show - I hope it doesn't get pulled (last time I watched a show "Invasion" - it did one season and got pulled)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Im really enjoying this show - I hope it doesn't get pulled (last time I watched a show "Invasion" - it did one season and got pulled)

Its already been picked up for a second season

Advertisement