Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

newmark wrote: »
    Excellent, I will go over everything with you don't worry. There also might be a couple of people together doing it and will always be someone around to call over if anyone is stuck. :)

Phew! I won't be alone as eager vapers descend on the free liquid table in a frenzy. Thank you for organising this. I'm so excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

2putts wrote: »
    I'm happy to give a dig out at the juice bar if required. Will bring my Genesis Line and Chalice rebuildable for bottom feeders if anyone wants a look at those.

If you need a hand I can be there early.

Hi 2putts, that's great I'll pen you down for the juice bar and looking forward to seeing GL and Chalice rebuildable too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

i'll give ya a hand too with the missus if you are short, im arriving early anyways
    hope i still qualify for raffle tickets, haha

i'll give ya a hand too with the missus if you are short, im arriving early anyways
    hope i still qualify for raffle tickets, haha

Of course.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

have ordered some new cartridges and on the thursday am going to soak clean some attys with alcohol to have them ready on the day :D

**** work, i'm going to this!!!!!!!

pencil me in for the juice bar and for extra help if needed :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I am 90% certain I will attend from Cork, anyone fancy a lift up? No cost just company :-)

Any plans for boards members to meet up?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I thought it was a boards meet-up? Or at least, that was it's genesis.

I was going to get some coloured stickers so that any of us boardsies can put our user names on them if we wish, so that we can identify each other through what hopefully will be a good turnout and mix of people.

Just a bit of information regarding refreshments available from the hotel on the day on the day.

They have confirmed that there will be tea/coffee, sandwiches and cakes for sale in the main function room of event. the event function room will also have its own bar.

There will be a carvery with approx 5 or 6 choices available in the main bar of the hotel from 12pm to 5pm.

There will also be an evening dinner menu in the evening from 6.pm to 9.30pm for those wishing to avail. :)

I'm delighted to announce that there will be a brand new company called PureVapour launching at Vapefest Ireland on 15th September and they have kindly donated the following prizes for the Monster Raffle:

1 x PureVapour VPower Kit with 6 spare Black Cartridges (16mg Marlboro Flavour) RRP €45

1 x PureVapour "Senses" Kit (801 Connection) in a White Gift Box. RRP €65

2 x Apoloe C518 Mini Kits with syringe tipped bottle for easy filling. RRP €40 each

Further information is available on the Vapefest Ireland website and the Raffle Prize list on website has also been ammended to reflect these added prizes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I can also offer to help out aswell if needed.

I'll also have alot of the vaporcast juices with me if anyone wants to tase some tasty goodness.

Do we get name tags ? :D

Stealthirl wrote: »
    I can also offer to help out aswell if needed.

I'll also have alot of the vaporcast juices with me if anyone wants to tase some tasty goodness.

Do we get name tags ? :D

Hi Stealhirl, Ive added you for a stint on the juicebar thanks:)

Yes I'm gonna get some stickers so if anyone from boards mentions their a member of boards on the way in the door at registration desk, we can put our user names on them and will be able to pick each other out that way :)

I was just thinking there it would be funny to see people's reaction when they see Dirtybollock's name on a tag if he chooses to wear one, lol.

2 weeks today wont feel it now :D:D:D:D

oh ill wear a tag alright!!!

just remembered I need to find my charger for my camera too...... hmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pwmp44

Hi Shane,

Just wanted to say it was great to meet you and your buddy at Tamworth llast weekend and was great fun sharing a few beers on Saturday night in the Tamworth arms on Saturday night.

It was a great weekend and I'm sure Vapefest Ireland will be a great success.

I won't be able to make it over this year but I'm sure 2013 wil be go.

Good luck and I hope you all have a great day.

All the best
    Peter

pwmp44 wrote: »
    Hi Shane,

Just wanted to say it was great to meet you and your buddy at Tamworth llast weekend and was great fun sharing a few beers on Saturday night in the Tamworth arms on Saturday night.

It was a great weekend and I'm sure Vapefest Ireland will be a great success.

I won't be able to make it over this year but I'm sure 2013 wil be go.

Good luck and I hope you all have a great day.

All the best
    Peter

Hi Peter,
    Delighted to hear from you and welcome to Boards. I was going to try find you over at the ECR forum which I've just joined today but haven't had a chance to post in yet but I will after Vapefest when I'll have a bit more time.

Yea it was a great banter last week and I totally enjoyed it, I have been raving about the great folk I met including yourself over at UK Vapefest, I really enjoyed the whole UK fest and them few beers in the Tamworth arms with yourself and the rest of the gang were one of the many highlights.:D

Thanks for the good wishes for Vapefest Ireland, am really getting excited about it now, I'm sure there will be plenty of pics and stuff on the forums for you to get a flavour of it and look forward to meeting you again and I'll know ur user name now on ecr as for the life of me I couldnt remember it even though you probably told me 10 times last saturday night. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 pwmp44

Good to hear from you Shane.

Looks like Vapefest Ireland is shaping up nicely, you've got some good vendors on board and some great raffle prizes to give away i'm sure it will be a belter.

And very well done on the organisation I know its no easy task.

You are doing Ireland proud

:)

Bargainvapour have advised that they will be holding a draw at their table for a Vented Telescope at Vapefest Ireland and to celebrate the launch of their new engraving service they will be engraving it for the lucky winner.

More details on Vapefest Ireland website

I have been reliably advised that there will be some NGP's available at Vapefest including the ring switch and touch switch versions. Just ask at the Rebuildable Workshop on the day.

newmark wrote: »
    I was just thinking there it would be funny to see people's reaction when they see Dirtybollock's name on a tag if he chooses to wear one, lol.

Have been thinking for a while that i should get a tee printed up for me. might sort it out for vapefest now, name and face all over it :D

Have been thinking for a while that i should get a tee printed up for me. might sort it out for vapefest now, name and face all over it :D

DirtyBollox goes to Vapefest.
    Hrmm, great image for the cause if RTE or someone show up with cameras as they have all been asked, go for it.
    If you need the image of the Leprechaun with the Gold Provari pm me your email address and I'll send you on a high quality one:D

• Advertisement

Not long to go now, I can't wait for the 15th September to come, I'm like a child waiting for Christmas, the waiting is bloody killing me and I know lots here are feeling the same way.:D

Anyways, I just want to ask everyone to keep on spreading the word about Vapefest in the next week or so, especially to yer friends and family who smoke and who might be interested in vaping as an alternative to smoking and to those who already use ecigs.

The more people that turn up next weekend the better for everyone as it will give us something to build on for the future. I've been organising Vapefest on a more or less zero budget and relying heavily on the various e-cigforums, facebook, twitter, poster campaign, word of mouth and the links on vendors homepages to get the word about as there is no budget for advertising so if anyone can even print out a poster and put it up in work or a noticeboard somewhere it will be a big help. :)

It will also be a big help if anyone can like and share the Vapefest Ireland Facebook page as I think half the country is on Facebook at this stage. Here's the link

Also would like to say to any newbies or anyone that doesn't post but reads the threads here to try come along as ye will learn a lot and everyone that's there will be only too glad to give advice, help out and share knowledge.
    There will be lots of free e-liquids to try out and people will get a chance to know what they like before purchasing liquids or kits or other vaping related stuff. There will also be some good advice about the whole safety aspect of vaping.

And I have to stick this in, the raffle is not to be missed there are 1000's of euros worth of prizes up for grabs and there's also e-cig related gifts like kits and e-liquids, amongst other goodies for the first 70 or so people in the door!

It really does have the makings of a great day, we just need to get as many people as possible to attend between us to share in our common interest. :)

I'll shut up now I've been rambling again.:D

http://vapefestireland.weebly.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I really, really can't wait!!

A few people who can't make it but are interested in vaping have asked me to pick them up stuff so along with my own wish list I think it could be a dangerous shopping trip for me!!

Oh and it would be great if vendors had business cards we could take. People are always asking where to look for stuff so they'd be handy to hand out to potential vapers in the pub etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm REALLY looking forward to it now....I'm gonna have to leave the credit card at home i'd say, i'm going on holidays the following weekend, so can't over spend, or else i'll be sat in the apartment on holiday eating corn flakes for the week! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I have a few bob to spend on goodies and juices:D

What time is the raffle?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I had put away a few quid for new toys but I blew it on the provari :o

Think i'll have to give myself a few hours overtime over the weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

I'm really looking forward to this, had seen the poster ages ago and forgot all about it till I stumbled upon this thread.

I'll be driving down from N Dublin with 3 spare seats if anyone needs a lift. Staying overnight too so long as I'm allowed to park the camper in the hotel carpark...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

lol

maybe if you hide it somewhere far from the main entrance

aerosol wrote: »
    I'm really looking forward to this, had seen the poster ages ago and forgot all about it till I stumbled upon this thread.

I'll be driving down from N Dublin with 3 spare seats if anyone needs a lift. Staying overnight too so long as I'm allowed to park the camper in the hotel carpark...

Hi Aerosol, Just out of curiosity, where did you come across the poster?, you don't need to be precise just wandering was it in a shopping centre or a workplace or a noticeboard somewhere.

• Advertisement

krissovo wrote: »
    I have a few bob to spend on goodies and juices:D

What time is the raffle?

The best estimate I can give for the raffle time is between 2pm and 2.30pm it wont be earlier than 2pm anyway. :)

Advertisement