Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

woot 5 liter , nice i am getting thirsty now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

with all the juices being made available at the juice bar what would be the best set up to use for the day?

Im thinking about my de-bridged 306 on the vmax

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

youll probably want a few dripping atties if you're oing to be testing lots of juices

always the chance you'll run into a strong coffee flavour or something else that just won't go away

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

youll probably want a few dripping atties if you're oing to be testing lots of juices

always the chance you'll run into a strong coffee flavour or something else that just won't go away

So bring 5 dripping attomiser's and a nagin of vodka :)

well if you have the phoenix you should be fine bernard although no harm to have a couple of disposables too

i find the phoenix is pretty good at changing flavours, first couple of vapes has a bit of flavour creep but over all I can switch from el toro to orange de sangre to apple pie without any trouble

actually apple pie was kind of a **** to switch back from.. took two fills of the atomiser before it went away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

so with my ego-c (just want to make sure i'm doing it right :)) i'd need the battery, cone holder, cone, atomiser and a drip tip (which is basically just a hollow mouthpiece yeah?) and then i'd be sorted?

if so i'll order new atty's now and a few drip tips :D

eh, yeah

youll probably want a few empty tanks as well. imsure you can run into a bathroom in the hotel and wash them out in the sinks, but it'd be a pain having to do that every few minutes. if you had 5 or 6 empty tanks to swap around withy juices, you'd be grand

eh, yeah

youll probably want a few empty tanks as well. imsure you can run into a bathroom in the hotel and wash them out in the sinks, but it'd be a pain having to do that every few minutes. if you had 5 or 6 empty tanks to swap around withy juices, you'd be grand

I've loads of them :D

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

I'm looking for volunteers to run the juice bar in maybe 3/4 or 1 hour stints if anyone wants to do it just reply here and I'll pencil ye in, no one will have to wear a dickiebow or anything like that :D

If I get enough people to do it it should be just 3/4 hour or 1 hour stint per person :)

newmark wrote: »
    I'm looking for volunteers to run the juice bar in maybe 3/4 or 1 hour stints if anyone wants to do it just reply here and I'll pencil ye in, no one will have to wear a dickiebow or anything like that :D

If I get enough people to do it it should be just 3/4 hour or 1 hour stint per person :)

what would it involve?

I'm not gonna commit to it yet as work has just decided i might need to travel from 8th september for 2 weeks. :(

• Advertisement

what would it involve?

I'm not gonna commit to it yet as work has just decided i might need to travel from 8th september for 2 weeks. :(

Just standing behind the juice bar, handing out samples of the sample size bottles, showing people what they can try out, helping them fill up a small bottle or tank or whatever from one of the bigger size bottles, chatting with people guiding them on flavours, that type of thing. I'll explain more on the day when I have it setup to anyone that want to do it. It will be pretty relaxed and straight forward anyways.

Hope they don't make you travel, it would be a shame if you couldnt make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I'll give a hand anyway and herself will sell a few tickets if your still looking for people

Elbow wrote: »
    I'll give a hand anyway and herself will sell a few tickets if your still looking for people

Thats great elbow, have ye pencilled in so. :)

oh yeah, I can't do the repairables workshop anymore as my rda is broke.

i'll hang around and yell at whoever is doing the rda instead though

should have my bulli by then, if I get on with it I'll do that instead

Thats great elbow, have ye pencilled in so. :)

Next job is to ask/tell herself :p

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Can get down early on the day and give a hand if needed.

Not sure if I'd be any use on the juice bar cos I'm crap at describing flavours or knowing what mixes well but I'd give it a go if needed.

sept09baby wrote: »
    Can get down early on the day and give a hand if needed.

Not sure if I'd be any use on the juice bar cos I'm crap at describing flavours or knowing what mixes well but I'd give it a go if needed.

Brilliant :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I can give a hand at the juice bar for a while man!

I wont be there till the afternoon tho, around 1-2pm, so anytime after that!

eeloe wrote: »
    I can give a hand at the juice bar for a while man!

I wont be there till the afternoon tho, around 1-2pm, so anytime after that!

Great Eeloe. Dont miss the Raffle anyway;)

I was planning on leaving home at 8 to be up for half 10 but if you need a hand setting up or anything give me a shout and i'll scoot up a bit earlier

• Advertisement

Elbow wrote: »
    I was planning on leaving home at 8 to be up for half 10 but if you need a hand setting up or anything give me a shout and i'll scoot up a bit earlier

Thats great Elbow. Ill let you know closer to the time as I'm just waiting to find out from hotel if I can set up the room on the Friday myself as Im not sure yet if there's any event on in the room the Friday night before.

If there isn't anything on on the Friday I should be ok but if there is I'll be setting it up from about 6am not that Id ask anyone to come that early but in that event it would be handy to have an extra pair of hands about 9 or thereabouts.

well if you have the phoenix you should be fine bernard although no harm to have a couple of disposables too

i find the phoenix is pretty good at changing flavours, first couple of vapes has a bit of flavour creep but over all I can switch from el toro to orange de sangre to apple pie without any trouble

actually apple pie was kind of a **** to switch back from.. took two fills of the atomiser before it went away
    Yeah i seen that on scott's video that he said after he switched juices after a couple of drag's it came through fine.!
    I suppose anyone who has one can just bring one or two spare coils :)
    Great Eeloe. Dont miss the Raffle anyway
    What time is the raffle on at? il be up around 1-2 aswell id say :cool:

what would it involve?

Just standing behind the juice bar, handing out samples of the sample size bottles, showing people what they can try out, helping them fill up a small bottle or tank or whatever from one of the bigger size bottles, chatting with people guiding them on flavours, that type of thing. I'll explain more on the day when I have it setup to anyone that want to do it. It will be pretty relaxed and straight forward anyways.

Hope they don't make you travel, it would be a shame if you couldnt make it.

ill be up for that no bother!! don't pencil me in just yet though. will find out for Monday at the latest. I was planning to arrive at about half 10 on the day but will arrive earlier if needed

oh yeah, I can't do the repairables workshop anymore as my rda is broke.

i'll hang around and yell at whoever is doing the rda instead though

should have my bulli by then, if I get on with it I'll do that instead

Not to worry Digby, pity about the RDA I read what happened to you with it, close one.
    I'd say you will get on good with the Bulli hopefully.

Yeah i seen that on scott's video that he said after he switched juices after a couple of drag's it came through fine.!
    I suppose anyone who has one can just bring one or two spare coils :)
    What time is the raffle on at? il be up around 1-2 aswell id say :cool:

Its looking like 2.30pm at the minute but I'll confirm closer to the day but it should be close enough to that.

Don't forget there's lots of kits and freebies for the first 78 people in the door as well :)

Nice il find out what time il be there at for sure during the week. Not a bad lot of prizes for the first 80 people definately be gone by 12 for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

I'll give a hand with the juice bar. I'm getting a lift with one of the vendors so I'll be there super early. Have to admit that I don't know how an atty works though so would appreciate a tutorial before I start my stint in case someone I'm serving doesn't know too.

Nice il find out what time il be there at for sure during the week. Not a bad lot of prizes for the first 80 people definately be gone by 12 for sure!

Just said I'd mention it in case you hadn't seen the earlier post on it :) they are giveaways as such and separate from the prize pool for the raffle.

Here's a link to the page on the website with all the info regarding both the prize list and the freebies.

I'll give a hand with the juice bar. I'm getting a lift with one of the vendors so I'll be there super early. Have to admit that I don't know how an atty works though so would appreciate a tutorial before I start my stint in case someone I'm serving doesn't know too.

Excellent, I will go over everything with you don't worry. There also might be a couple of people together doing it and will always be someone around to call over if anyone is stuck. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 2putts

I'm happy to give a dig out at the juice bar if required. Will bring my Genesis Line and Chalice rebuildable for bottom feeders if anyone wants a look at those.

If you need a hand I can be there early.

Advertisement