Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

EZsmoke have informed me that from today, they will be supplying e-liquids from the T-juice range of e-liquids and they will have samples and stock available at Vapefest Ireland on Saturday. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

there's so many juices gonna be there i'm half tempted to vape flavourless pg all day, just to be a rebel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

got a tee done up, haven't seen it yet but it has the vapefest pic on the back and DBX on the front. if its crap ill wear my ****e shirt instead.

jaysus lads I can't wait. almost there!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

One more sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

If I can manage to get herself out the door at half 7 (easier said than done!) i should be hitting Mitchelstown this time tomorrow morning :p

• Advertisement

The weather forecast for tomorrow in Abbeyleix is sunny with temperatures of 18 degrees, its also expected that there will be a really nice smelling cloud of vapour in the Abbeyleix Manor Hotel area at Vapefest Ireland :)

cjV4el.png

I got some stickers for Boards members so we will know each other tomorrow. Just mention yer on boards forum and need a sticker at the registration desk on the way in, I should be hovering that area as well anyways.

I'm off to Abbeyleix in the next hour or so to setup the room and I'm not sure if I'll get to post here later or not, so I'll see ye all tomorrow anyways and safe journey to everyone. :)

I'll try throw up a picture or 2 of the venue on the Facebook page later on as well if anyone wants to follow it http://www.facebook.com/vapefestireland

I've just had the best possible start to my weekend,

I've been insisting for the past fortnight that there was a far better way of doing a certain detail that a client wanted without going over budget and guess what........ according to the email I just received there is, so fup the lot of ye!

Ohhhh ya the best way to start a weekend away is always with a mini office victory :D

Roll on vapefest!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm off out to work, won't be home till 4-5am...anyone fancy giving me a ring in the morning and getting me outa bed so i can make my way up! :)

Actually, i might drive up after work, sleep in the car in the car park, and Newmark can gimme a nudge at like 10am or something, brilliant! :)

eeloe wrote: »
    I'm off out to work, won't be home till 4-5am...anyone fancy giving me a ring in the morning and getting me outa bed so i can make my way up! :)

Actually, i might drive up after work, sleep in the car in the car park, and Newmark can gimme a nudge at like 10am or something, brilliant! :)

haha and newmark forgets and eeloe wakes up at 5pm tomorrow evening lol.
    No worries text me later on and let me know what ur gonna do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

In case I forget in all my excitement tomorrow - thanks newmark for organising this and for all your hard work.

I'm so, so, so excited. Bags are packed and house, garden and car have been cleaned - just waiting for the morning now :D

Apparently I'm acting like a kid on Christmas eve :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Balls, something has come up and it looks like I'm not going to make it down.

Hope it all goes really well and ye all have a great time.

:(

hope something works itself out (in a good way) in the next 14 hours and you're able to come down

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭derra

Best of luck tomorrow Shane and to all contributing to VapeFest.
    Hope it's a smashing success and the first of many.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'm sofa king jealous of all you peoples. :-(

The disappointment of waiting eight months for new Breaking Bad AND not going to Vapefest is weighing heavily on my soul right now.

Have an awesome time! And well done Shane!
    I'm dosing myself with consolation beers and Virginia Prime. It's almost as good (not close).

F*ck card-making to hell!!!

Whoever wins the BAM has to tell me all about it, every detail... *wince*

I'll be expecting a rolling Vapefest goings-on thread filled with joy/disgust whilst I pimp decoupage materials tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I'm hoping i don't sleep in and i get up at 8/9am :D

grindle wrote: »

The disappointment of waiting eight months for new Breaking Bad AND not going to Vapefest is weighing heavily on my soul right now.

Have an awesome time! And well done Shane!
    I'm dosing myself with consolation beers and Virginia Prime. It's almost as good (not close).

F*ck card-making to hell!!!

Whoever wins the BAM has to tell me all about it, every detail... *wince*

I'll be expecting a rolling Vapefest goings-on thread filled with joy/disgust whilst I pimp decoupage materials tomorrow.

If I win the bam I'll call into ya at work Sunday and you can hold it :D

grindle wrote: »

pass the time with Deadood

then watch Deadwood again

after that you can watch Deadwood

then Justified :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

OK, bed now, see youse tomorrow.
    And to those not going to be their, sorry I won't get to meet ye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Elbow wrote: »
    If I win the bam I'll call into ya at work Sunday and you can hold it :D
    Not working Sunday!!! Waaaah!
    Take a photo of you with my workmates laughing at what could have been instead. I'd appreciate that.

pass the time with Deadood

then watch Deadwood again

after that you can watch Deadwood

then Justified :)
    Watched Deadwood, but... Justified, you say... *raised brow*

Okay... Okay. That fills my TV-shaped gap.

Not that my gap is entirely TV-shaped. Some of it is though.

justfied has 3 seasons so far

the first season starts off very monster of the week.. but around halfway through an arc develops, and seasons 2/3 are all basically arc-y. **** carries from episode to episode.. it's fantastic television
    with quite a few deadwood cameos

I'm on the way!!! god knows how long its gonna take me to get there but shouldn't be too long. I hope.

cut myself shaving this morning

gona bleed all over the free juice bar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Well?????? How's it looking - for those of us who can't make it.

nic overdose! Having a time out in the bar :D

great turnout, great atmosphere and a great haze over the whole room :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Fantastic.. Spending too much though

FAO: grindle

guess who has ur bam? :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭flids.utd

I thought it was great and very well organised
    we could only stay an hour and a half but the wallet got a good hammering, my lavatube has been a running repair that eventually died (for now) last night, so I had;) to get a vv gripper and bought Newmarks throathit (its great and good price thanks)
    The wife got ego twist batteries and we both got loads of different bits and pieces of hardware, all at great prices
    Now to see how sick you can actually get from vaping enjoy the night to everybody lucky enough to be staying there

Advertisement