Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Vapefest Announcement

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I can see there being a shortage of vaping supplies in the country after vapefest! You've taken everyone's stock newmark!

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Elbow wrote: »
    I can see there being a shortage of vaping supplies in the country after vapefest! You've taken everyone's stock newmark!

Hopefully there will be twice as many vapers after it :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

And how many early christmas present's are going to be bought here? I hope ye bring your wife's and give little hints ! ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I honestly think, of all the vape meets world wide, vape fest Ireland has the biggest prize pool for a raffle, ever.......seriously well done sir.

And how many early christmas present's are going to be bought here? I hope ye bring your wife's and give little hints ! ;)

Its Christmas for half of us every week! Vapefest will just be like a Super version of Christmas ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

It's the Late Late Toy Show crossed with the Plowing Match for vapers :D

I'm rightly looking forward to it now, seeing everyone's setups, tasting a few new juices and it'll be interesting to put faces to usernames :D

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

Lol im just going to walk in all nonchalant with my crappy 510 dripping atty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Lol im just going to walk in all nonchalant with my crappy 510 dripping atty :D

...and walk right out with Elbow's black ProVari. You cad!

KEEP YOUR EYES OFF MY BAM!

I'm delighted to announce that Hangsen will be supporting Vapefest Ireland and have kindly donated 100 x 10ml bottles of e-liquid for the Raffle and Juice Bar.

Further details are on the Vapefest Ireland website by clicking here :D

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

yay , i just snapped first comment too on utube!

very nice beats, feels like vaping train boombastic!

good job

Great Job Elbow, love it and as Stefan said nice beats too :D:D:D

newmark wrote: »
    Great Job Elbow, love it and as Stefan said nice beats too :D:D:D

Good Good, In hindsight I should have done it this way a fortnight ago instead of trying to over complicating things! Classic case of aspirations being far greater than ability :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Thank God their are no vocals on that music, it's the biggest earworm I've heard yet. Thats going round my head all day.
    Nice job :D

tommy2bad wrote: »
    Thank God their are no vocals on that music, it's the biggest earworm I've heard yet. Thats going round my head all day.
    Nice job :D

I'm sure on the evening of Vapefest after about 10 pints we will be making our own vocals for it :D

Good Good, In hindsight I should have done it this way a fortnight ago instead of trying to over complicating things! Classic case of aspirations being far greater than ability :D

I've updated the website with video taking pride of place! ;)
    http://vapefestireland.weebly.com/

http://pinkvaper.com/wordpress/ecigarette-news-roundup-17th-august-2012/

The Pinkvaper covered Vapefest Ireland in her weekly news section :)

One of the Top prizes in the Monster Raffle a 24K Gold Plated Provari, the Prive Tank is my own, I just put it on for display purposes :)

LFeUB.jpg

One of the Top prizes in the Monster Raffle
    "a Just checking it still works"
    24K Gold Plated Provari :p

• Advertisement

Fastest delivery ever from China I reckon.
    Hangsen sent the 100 bottles of e-liquid on Monday and it arrived today by DHL today. Amazing!!

I've some very good news today and hope everyone is as excited as me about it :)

Scott from Vaporcast Store and Vaporcast Podcast in the USA will be attending Vapefest Ireland.

Roll on the 15th september :D:D:D:D:D

I've said it before and i'll say it again but fair f*cking play to ya newmark!

The Best Shop prizes for the Monster raffle arrived today and they have very kindly donated 42 x 30ml Bottles of Liqua E-liquid for the free Juice bar as well as their fabulous prizes :D

wHMXYl.jpg

"Fix it, Mix it and How to do it safe"

-- A hands on couple sharing their juices and making it work for you again --

Stefan_Cork and his wife Mary are going to be doing a non commercial workshop type table on the day where they will give advice on Electronic Cigarette & Battery Safety, Mixing E-Liquid Safely and even will show you how to fix ecig related things that are broken and how to clean electronic cigarette devices and maintain them properly.

If anyone is interested or wants advice on any of these or other safety matters make sure to say hello to Stefan and Mary or join in the workshop on the day

There will be 2 x one hours sessions and the times will be advised closer to the date. there will also be some safety related literature available at the workshop table for people to take away.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

with all these announcements of prizes appearing i think i've wee'd myself a little :o:D

with all these announcements of prizes appearing i think i've wee'd myself a little :o:D

Username is quite fitting in that case

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

I've some very good news today and hope everyone is as excited as me about it :)

Scott from Vaporcast Store and Vaporcast Podcast in the USA will be attending Vapefest Ireland.

no friggin way :D
    If he is flying into dublin i can offer him a lift down
    Now im thinking of booking a room even though i dont know anyone,€74 for a room might be worth it.
    Is there a few staying down ?

Stealthirl wrote: »

no friggin way :D
    If he is flying into dublin i can offer him a lift down
    Now im thinking of booking a room even though i dont know anyone,€74 for a room might be worth it.
    Is there a few staying down ?

I knew ud be happy when you seen that hes all sorted for lifts etc he will be with his mrs as a spectator as such nothing official but will have the audio recorder with him and might get some podcast material :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

A few beers/margaritas will be makeing there way to him then :D
    Cant belive he is comeing all the way over.

Advertisement