Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carer's allowance wait time?

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Applied mid June 2012,refused 4 March 2013. (9 months waiting).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mileyjones

As I have said. I was on the old system since July 12. I got onto the TD's and Joan Burton and the media outlets and it was approved within 3 days from donig this.

You will not get anything unless you are prepared to fight for it and shout for it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

If poster cannot stay on topic, CARERS ALLOWANCE WAITING TIME,or closely related items please refrain from posting.

mp22

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Maryb2012

Dear moderator
    I don't understand why you deleted my post. It WAS a question about waiting times. I'm still waiting, I simply have had my means test. I asked others for their best judgement as I am aware that they are not clairvoyant.

Don't bother responding or blocking me. I wouldn't dream of using your site again.

Bad enough looking after my terminally I'll child with no money without having to put up with your ego trips.

So long.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭forgodssake

my post has also been deleted?? in my post i simply stated i had spoken to a person from CARERS ALLOWANCE by phone and HOW LONG i would be WAITING for a decision now after WAITING almost a year?????
    seriously ....how is that not related to CARERS ALLOWANCE WAIT TIME??

• Advertisement

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement