Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I had candy and now my tongue is purple.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

jujibee wrote: »
    I had candy and now my tongue is purple.

That is all.

Purple is a fruit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PharmNS

Novella wrote: »
    I hate all kinds of salad-y things so yay for me and my unhealthy lifestyle! I especially hate mayonaise and white foods - coleslaw, potato salad, garlic dip... ew.

I hate every single thing on that list........someone else as fussy as me!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

PharmNS wrote: »

Do you like butter? 'Cause butter is my main dislike so if you hate that too, we're food twins!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

Susie_Q wrote: »
    Purple is a fruit.

It is a flavour as well :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PharmNS

Novella wrote: »

Do you like butter? 'Cause butter is my main dislike so if you hate that too, we're food twins!

I hate the stuff!! Like fatty slime on the tongue :( I have never in my life eaten a sandwich given out at a party or event in case there's butter on it. People think I'm wierd.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Welcome boozy Susie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I hate the stuff!! Like fatty slime on the tongue :( I have never in my life eaten a sandwich given out at a party or event in case there's butter on it. People think I'm wierd.......

i only like butter on toast, and it has be to melted in, haaaate when you get a big lump of butter on something it turns my stomach. dont mind mayonaise but only a small bit of it

Snap! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Mayonaise is disgusting!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Mayonaise is disgusting!!

Yeah, I can't stand it slathered all over stuff. Small amounts are ok. It's not as bad as salad cream... that stuff is vile.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

grandmother cant get over how awesome i look in my new dress :cool:

dug out a short fancy black cardy to go over it as well :cool::cool:

and two of my books arrived!!! :D:D:D
    just have to survive my cello lesson then i can come home again and read

susie, it's awesome you are settling in just fine at home :D so annoying you can't come to beers!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

I am feeling kinda sad at the moment. Things dont seem to be going very well with Mr.Boyfriend. I seem to be saying the wrong things, too often for my liking, during the past couple of weeks. It has happened again today and I just want to cry.

ellieh1 wrote: »
    I am feeling kinda sad at the moment. Things dont seem to be going very well with Mr.Boyfriend. I seem to be saying the wrong things, too often for my liking, during the past couple of weeks. It has happened again today and I just want to cry.

Aw its probably just a rough patch, i'm sure you both will get through it. It sounds like you have an awesome relationship normally x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i want to cuddle him!! :(

a.aaa-Sad-Owl-is-Sad.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Read through the last 5 pages, man alive ye can talk! And ye are all hilarious, I laughed out loud :D

Pixie Fairy: Did you decide? I think Novella's idea was good tbh, that would help me decide too. Also, how big? ;)

Susie_Q: Welcome back to Ireland! Your bf sounds so lovely. :D

ellieh1: Hope you're okay. PM open if you need to talk. x

Spent the weekend with my bf. Had to come back a little bit early because they were stuck for someone to cover a shift in the LSPCA Shop that I volunteer in. Also got a weekend's work in the vet clinic I used to work in.

I finally finished Catching Fire about 4.15 on Saturday morning. :o I'm about 5 chapters into Mockingjay now. :)

Hope everyone is well. :D

Edit: OMG the cuteness of that pic! :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,415 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭MissElle

Finally finished a six week placement and found out that I passed all my exams!! Fourth year here I come :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

are owls the new lounger kittehs?

ellieh1 wrote: »

Aw no :( You poor thing. *big hugs* I hope things get better soon. x

• Advertisement

No way, dogs are the new cats!

Cute-dog.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

We have a cat on the farm that hates me. Everytime they see me they run up to where I put their food and this SOB actually hisses at me and is very intimidating because cats aren't supposed to want to attack you. Maybe it's a little too closely related to a tiger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Polloloca wrote: »
    We have a cat on the farm that hates me. Everytime they see me they run up to where I put their food and this SOB actually hisses at me and is very intimidating because cats aren't supposed to want to attack you. Maybe it's a little too closely related to a tiger.

I love cats and this is the first time in my life that I've never had one but in my own experience cats always want to attack for any reason. Or at least all mine did anyway.

I'm really stressed out as I'm starting to think that my dream job is under more financial stress than they are letting on. I just love this job so much and I feel like I could really settle, I nearly feel like crying (for everyone involved) at the thoughts of them going under.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

awec wrote: »
    I had a very surreal text discussion there with some girl who wouldn't believe me when I told her that she wasn't texting who she thought she was.

In hindsight I should have played along.
    This happened to my bf once, we were sitting on the couch and this girl texted him asking him to please go out with her, she was meant to be texting someone called Jack or John or something, and ever ytime my bf told her she had the wrong number, she didn't believe him and then he told her to check Jack/John's number with someone else, a while later he got a text apologizing.

Jane i havent decided yet, i think i have a fair idea though im giving guy 2 a chance wednesday but guy 3 could possibly be my frickin soulmate but we havent seen each other in over a year so this could just be coming from my head!
    Guy 1 is just a roide me thinks....and he is really big...im curious yet scared of it hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭NCONTHEMC

Ha ha, that reminds me of the Sunday morning I got a text saying the texter had had an AMAZING night with me the night before and they couldn't WAIT for me to lick their nipples again. :p I pointed out to the texter that it definitely couldn't have been ME as I'd been in Holles St giving birth / trying to get the baby out..... Funnily enough I never heard from them again.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Has anyone else seen this article?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2157651/Alicia-Douvall-admits-tough-single-mother-says-win-paternity-battle.html

I cannot get over the state of the Alicia, she looks awful after all the surgery, she looks much older than she actually is, I think.

As for her letting her 16 year old daughter miss a mock exam because she was minding her younger sister so her mother could get plastic surgery, out and out selfishness IMO. No parent should put plastic surgery before their children's education. I know it's only one exam, but if she's done it once, how many more times will she do it?

I remember someone (Susie_Q I think?) mentioning www.writtenoff.net - just found this article about Ellie - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2157617/Bride-cancer-lost-tresses-chemo-tie-knot-head-hair-friend-donated-locks-wig.html

Has anyone else seen this article?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2157651/Alicia-Douvall-admits-tough-single-mother-says-win-paternity-battle.html

I cannot get over the state of the Alicia, she looks awful after all the surgery, she looks much older than she actually is, I think.

As for her letting her 16 year old daughter miss a mock exam because she was minding her younger sister so her mother could get plastic surgery, out and out selfishness IMO. No parent should put plastic surgery before their children's education. I know it's only one exam, but if she's done it once, how many more times will she do it?

Oh FFS! People like that shouldnt have kids!
    That is absolutely ridiculous, her kid is trying to do the mocks but instead she has to mind her little sister because her mum is off getting her face butchered?? atrocious carry on!! :mad:

also what kind of fcuking name is Papaya??!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Bran Flakes for dinner, the height of laziness :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

OH just made me this and I ate it (well, most of it). WAS AMAZING.

burger.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement